Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Todays gonna be a chill day

44YOGearHead

Active member
Member
Got meals ready already, boiling some eggs now for pre and post wo proteins. Workout like the gym owes me money and my name is Judas, shower, watch Generation Iron again, or Pumping Iron, play the Xbox, pin and chill.
 
Cool... I'm cruising right now and only pinning twice a week. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself so used to pinning ed... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep
 
I have my whole cottage to stain, replaced the whole thing with new log siding...new windows..and doors
 
I think 44 just makes threads for his thoughts just as much as chicks make Facebook statuses for everything

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
I think 44 just makes threads for his thoughts just as much as chicks make Facebook statuses for everything

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol... I think you might be correct bro. Hell, better than saying I wanna run a d-bol only cycle and I don't care what you say, but what're your opinions on it and they better be supportive btw...
 
Lol... I think you might be correct bro. Hell, better than saying I wanna run a d-bol only cycle and I don't care what you say, but what're your opinions on it and they better be supportive btw...
True dat!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
Yeah I'm thinking of running a dbol anadrol and winny cycle all orals I'm looking to get big and shredded and I dont plan on running anything to protect my liver because my body is really tolerant and I don't have any pct on hand any advice?? Thanks
 
Yeah I'm thinking of running a dbol anadrol and winny cycle all orals I'm looking to get big and shredded and I dont plan on running anything to protect my liver because my body is really tolerant and I don't have any pct on hand any advice?? Thanks
just kidding lol
 
had a busy day yesterday got a lot done sat by the fire and chilled until bedtime last night

2s6q9et.jpg
 
Wondering to self "I wonder if they know I'm high... nahhh, hold up why is the waitress looking at me? Shit..."
"Am I swerving? I'm good, I drive better like this. Holy fuck these white lines are driving me crazy. What's the speed limit? 65, fuck 65, 65, do 65..."
"What do you mean why am I so quiet? I'm good (fuck they know)."
 
Wondering to self "I wonder if they know I'm high... nahhh, hold up why is the waitress looking at me? Shit..."
"Am I swerving? I'm good, I drive better like this. Holy fuck these white lines are driving me crazy. What's the speed limit? 65, fuck 65, 65, do 65..."
"What do you mean why am I so quiet? I'm good (fuck they know)."

You sound like any given State Senator...
 
Lol... I sound like I was about to head to the gym then was overcome with the desire to make some Juevos Rancheros for breakfast bro. Warming the beans up now, gonna fry me up some eggs and pig the fuck out before I lift anything. Fuck oatmeal today.
 
Top Bottom