napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan

marcusdavis23

Put in an order with Titan Friday for my next cycle and he had some storms in the area and shut his internet down but got back with me on Sunday. I wanted to pay with one of his older options but he no longer accepts that type of payment, so I did Another type and sent Titan the control number the next day he went to pick up payment and the clerk jacked up and didn't send it to the correct state. Titan informed me and I had to go back yesterday and get it all fixed not knowing he had already shipped my order. This goes to show you the Trust Titan has in us as we should in him. He sent a few hundred dollars of gear before he even had money in hand. He has the money now and I will have my gear tomorrow but damn talk about customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He's a Straight up source man. One of the many we have here and are all good guys.

Hes the man...one of the perks of dealing with domestic..you think a big business would have extended such a service? Hes not about the money, he's about the customer! Looking out for the customer insures a return customer! And that's what it's all about

Hes the man...one of the perks of dealing with domestic..you think a big business would have extended such a service? Hes not about the money, he's about the customer! Looking out for the customer insures a return customer! And that's what it's all about

For sure bro. This isn't my first order with him by any means but thought it was awesome he sent my order before money was in hand.

Top Bottom