napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

Punk434

As some of you know robo and BGS are a couple of the sources over on EVO. Robo is considered the holy grail over there and an approved source while BGS is not approved but allowed to do business over there. I'm wondering what you guys thoughts on these labs are as I have an abundance of both of them. It's just that after reading all of the bad stuff about EVO it makes me uneasy which I think is pretty normal. Obviously the best thing to do would be run bloods but I'm just wondering what the rest of you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both have a pretty good rep. Especially robo. But i think they have a $400 min and the prices are in the higher range. So that keeps me away.

Yes robo is a 400 min. Have you seen either of them on any other forums?

Robo has a profile on this forum. I'm currently running his tren. It's tren for sure but it's nothing special by any means. Tren is tren. Zero pip, but that's the way all the tren I've ran has been.

Some say it's the best tren, but it's just tren... I discovered who his raw supplier is and there's another source on this site running the same raws.

Honestly next tren run I'll just order from naps and get gp tren half off. Ran them before with the same results

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've never ran Robo but generally I've heard good things, though there have been some isolated cases of bloods being under dosed.

Never heard of BGS so I'd be skeptical. I know there's a source on Evo called berd pharma that is basically ran by administration and the mods ive heard, so I don't know it that's them or not. If it is, they are known to create false reviews with alters just like sarms1 and ag guys that they run as well. And we all know those are crap

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I ran bgs when first came out on evo, wasn't expressed at all. Ran his test p, tren a and dbol, I was taking 100mg's a day of his dbol at the last few weeks no sides. I got absolutely zero sides from his tren and I always get sides at the amount I was taking, I seen some good bloods but from my experience I wouldn't order again.

Robo seems to always have good gear, I'm sure it's what he says it is I don't know never ran it. I have also heard he uses the same source in powders as someone here but I heard bgs used them too so who knows man.

Achilles87 said:
I ran bgs when first came out on evo, wasn't expressed at all. Ran his test p, tren a and dbol, I was taking 100mg's a day of his dbol at the last few weeks no sides. I got absolutely zero sides from his tren and I always get sides at the amount I was taking, I seen some good bloods but from my experience I wouldn't order again.

Robo seems to always have good gear, I'm sure it's what he says it is I don't know never ran it. I have also heard he uses the same source in powders as someone here but I heard bgs used them too so who knows man.

Have you tried any of the sources here?

RickRock said:
I've never ran Robo but generally I've heard good things, though there have been some isolated cases of bloods being under dosed.

Never heard of BGS so I'd be skeptical. I know there's a source on Evo called berd pharma that is basically ran by administration and the mods ive heard, so I don't know it that's them or not. If it is, they are known to create false reviews with alters just like sarms1 and ag guys that they run as well. And we all know those are crap

BGS and Berd are 2 different sources. BGS has a lot of solid reviews thus far. I have their TNE, TNE/TRNE, Sustanon, Tren A, and NPP. Robo has great reviews everywhere, so I'm sure I have nothing to worry about with him but at this point I'm gonna have to do some research and see how the sources here are.

Be careful with BGS. I'm pretty sure he tried to scam myself and some other Canadians. He "has a friend" that is a Canadian domestic source...

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

Punk434 said:
RickRock said:

BGS and Berd are 2 different sources. BGS has a lot of solid reviews thus far. I have their TNE, TNE/TRNE, Sustanon, Tren A, and NPP. Robo has great reviews everywhere, so I'm sure I have nothing to worry about with him but at this point I'm gonna have to do some research and see how the sources here are.
Ok, I wasn't sure if they were or not. I've been away from Evo for some time and I don't know either of them.

All of our sources here are top notch and as good as it gets. I can get you a price list for Biotech labs if you're interested

Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

RickRock said:
Punk434 said:
RickRock said:

Ok, I wasn't sure if they were or not. I've been away from Evo for some time and I don't know either of them.

All of our sources here are top notch and as good as it gets. I can get you a price list for Biotech labs if you're interested

That would be awesome, I actually think I PMed you earlier asking to check one out. I appreciate it man.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Thoughts on Robolics and BGS ?

Punk434 said:
RickRock said:
Punk434 said:
"RickRock" said:

That would be awesome, I actually think I PMed you earlier asking to check one out. I appreciate it man.
No problem buddy. I'll get you one :)

i never used bgs but ive used a ton of robolics gear and it was always spot on

Punk434 said:
Achilles87 said:

I'm not a gear guy, but Dylan and the rest of the monitors have put their heart and soul into this site and threw there name out there to back these sources, I'm sure if any of these sources decided to not be legit they would be gone in a heartbeat. In fact I have seen Dylan take care of a misunderstanding quickly professionally and it was resolved in a matter of hours.

I have seen an Heard Great Reviews For Robo. Sure his Prices are Higher than most, But you get what you pay for. as for the others i can't say, But how about trying our Sources here on the Forums? They are all Great people to deal with an Learn from. If they didn't make the Grade they would not be here at all.All the sources here are Great, But It seems Pharma Lady is Leading the pack,Will be ordering from her soon myself.

21infantry said:
Punk434 said:
Achilles87 said:

I'm not a gear guy, but Dylan and the rest of the monitors have put their heart and soul into this site and threw there name out there to back these sources, I'm sure if any of these sources decided to not be legit they would be gone in a heartbeat. In fact I have seen Dylan take care of a misunderstanding quickly professionally and it was resolved in a matter of hours.

thank you bro... i always want to make sure if there is an issue of any kind that it is resolved asap... there should not be any issue allowed to be unresolved for extended periods of time...

i can't comment on any of these sources up to date as i have clearly not been on evo all year so its unfair for me to say anything at this point because i have no clue what's going on over there and being that the place resonates evil vibes, i won't even look at it...

what i can say is that i ran robolics for quite some time in the past and it was very high quality... that being said, i have not used them in quite some time but speaking on previous experience, they are very high quality...

with everything going on at evo, its hard to say but he has always been very professional

bwinn said:
I have seen an Heard Great Reviews For Robo. Sure his Prices are Higher than most, But you get what you pay for. as for the others i can't say, But how about trying our Sources here on the Forums? They are all Great people to deal with an Learn from. If they didn't make the Grade they would not be here at all.All the sources here are Great, But It seems Pharma Lady is Leading the pack,Will be ordering from her soon myself.

I actually look forward to trying some of the sources here, however I'm new here and so the sources here are all new to me as well. I was just looking for some additional opinions on some sources that I already have just to put my mind at ease. Pharma lady and biotech are definitely my next go to purchases.

Punk434 said:
bwinn said:

I actually look forward to trying some of the sources here, however I'm new here and so the sources here are all new to me as well. I was just looking for some additional opinions on some sources that I already have just to put my mind at ease. Pharma lady and biotech are definitely my next go to purchases.

you can't go wrong with either bro

Punk434 said:
bwinn said:

You definitely can't go wrong there brother. As always, let me know if I can be of help in any way

Top Bottom