napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking about joining the air national guard

What if I get prescribed trt before I join? Will they let me?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

yes they should but you will go thru all the damn tests and shit but nothing to be afraid of other than the bloodwork if its skewed they may do a more extensive test

I may be a little impartial, but the infantry is where it's at. Who would of thought I would say that. When it comes down to it everyone in the military supports the infantry. We support only the nation with dedicated infantry combat killers or dicks.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

I may be a little impartial, but the infantry is where it's at. Who would of thought I would say that. When it comes down to it everyone in the military supports the infantry. We support only the nation with dedicated infantry combat killers or dicks.

OOOOORAH brother

What if I get prescribed trt before I join? Will they let me?

You can't join the military while on trt. You can hop on after you finish your initial training(basic/mos). They don't test for steroids or any PEDS during your initial screening. My advice is if you are on cycle/ trt/ blasting and cruising would be to come off and do an extensive PCT, the ones DG and Rick recomend would be perfect and then go to training and jump back on afterwards. Goodluck with your decision any other questions feel free to ask.

Well you know what they say there are only two jobs. Infantry and then everybody else lol

Dont mean to hijack but i think it's relevant what are the rules on aas and joining the military?? Do they test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they don't. Maybe upon entrance but not after. Just be fully aware OP of what signing that contract means. And for Fuck sake get a non-deployable MOS if you know what's good for you. Don't sign a contract without being fully aware of what you're doing. National guard is a bit different than career military but if they say you're going to war then you're going. Just be educated like anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't join the military while on trt. You can hop on after you finish your initial training(basic/mos). They don't test for steroids or any PEDS during your initial screening. My advice is if you are on cycle/ trt/ blasting and cruising would be to come off and do an extensive PCT, the ones DG and Rick recomend would be perfect and then go to training and jump back on afterwards. Goodluck with your decision any other questions feel free to ask.

I did not know you couldn't join while on trt hmmm especially the guard them old fuckers hahaha

ya I would suggest not being on trt then get on it after you are in. just so you know there is no questions of entry

How long is the process for everything?

To enlist? It can take as little as 2weeks if you go take the Asvab, then pick your job then go to Meps and do the Med screening and swear in. Training wise It'll be different lengths depending on the job.

ya it depends basic training is 3 months, tech school for your job could be 1 month to a year or more I think, just job dependent.

ya it depends basic training is 3 months, tech school for your job could be 1 month to a year or more I think, just job dependent.
Ahh I see. Ok I'll find a recruiter to talk to. My job has a bunch of guys who retired military. I'll talk to them.

ya like I said the tech school is job dependant. basic training is standard 6 weeks or 3 months I cant remember. its only been 25 years lol

Top Bottom