napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding Oral tren to TRT

Tltypes23

OK, I have done some research, and already know the opinions of a lot on oral tren. Thinking about adding 500Mcgs a day for 3-4 weeks to my TRT. My trt is 40.5 MG androgel daily. I would take N2 guard 3 weeks before and 3 weeks after cycle, drink over a gallon of water a day. Would I see decent gains from this. Looking to add maybe 5LBS, but cut fat. Currently 5'10 175LBS running about ~15% bf. I should be ok with no experiencing shutdown or needing PCT correct since I will stay running TRT through and after

have you actually used it before? do you really understand how harsh and toxic that it is?
I have never used it before. I have researched it and have seen if taken sublingually it decreases the toxicity on the liver as it goes into the blood and decreases level of pass through in the liver. My liver values are perfect right now, I eat clean, don't drink or use anything else. Take multivitamins, vegetable, and fruit supplements and nothing else

Can't do needles, especially EOD just not happening
Then i wouldnt use steroids man.. i really wouldnt if you cant pin.. the last thing you want to do is just oral only cycles..

not to mention, oral tren is one of the harshest steroids you can run, regardless of how you take it

Then i wouldnt use steroids man.. i really wouldnt if you cant pin.. the last thing you want to do is just oral only cycles..

not to mention, oral tren is one of the harshest steroids you can run, regardless of how you take it
What would you suggest to lose body fat and harden up

watch this video on the ultimate sarms cutting stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

watch this video on the ultimate sarms cutting stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Dylan I ran something pretty close to this and it did not give me results. I ran 50516 at 20MG a day about 30 minute before work out, sr9009 20MG a day broken into 3 times a day morning, afternoon, night, and S4 at 50MG a day broken into 3 times a day morning, afternoon, and night, and Ostarine at 20MG a day in the morning. I noticed small amounts of strength, very limited to 0 fat loss, actually It sort of made me hold water. I got all the sarms liquid form from sarms for sale. I am not suggesting that these products don't work obviously they do, but I did not get what I wanted out of it. I also threw in yk-11 for 4 weeks. yk-11 made me super strong and lifts went up, but again retained a little water, definitely didn't suck me dry.

Dylan I ran something pretty close to this and it did not give me results. I ran 50516 at 20MG a day about 30 minute before work out, sr9009 20MG a day broken into 3 times a day morning, afternoon, night, and S4 at 50MG a day broken into 3 times a day morning, afternoon, and night, and Ostarine at 20MG a day in the morning. I noticed small amounts of strength, very limited to 0 fat loss, actually It sort of made me hold water. I got all the sarms liquid form from sarms for sale. I am not suggesting that these products don't work obviously they do, but I did not get what I wanted out of it. I also threw in yk-11 for 4 weeks. yk-11 made me super strong and lifts went up, but again retained a little water, definitely didn't suck me dry.
then that would suggest and issue with your diet and training OR something to do with your bloodwork

then that would suggest and issue with your diet and training OR something to do with your bloodwork
I just had my bloodwork everything is within range, my diet is pretty much on point. I just think that it didn't work for me. Not everything works for everyone

I just had my bloodwork everything is within range, my diet is pretty much on point. I just think that it didn't work for me. Not everything works for everyone
Sure thats possible but not with that many of them ran as you said.. theres definitely another issue there but i dont have the time to attempt to dig on that... so you do what you feel is best for you.. good luck with everything

Top Bottom