napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Why Oral Only Cycles are Horrible!!

As much as you will keep saying Dylan, you will still find people who are either Dum or insist on doing the wrong thing
bro, i can say this a million times a fucking day and people will come and say they watched all my videos, etc. then ask about a fucking oral only cycle... its unreal..

I'm in my mid 40's and I'm going to start the gym again so I wondering if I could start using mk-677 then after a week combine it with LGD-4033
another Q where can I get whey protein supplement that have Isolate, soy, and casein combine into one? anything close to that would be great

Last edited:
need help from someone to guide me to use steroids, i have danabol , anavar and provi

hello, someone guided me to use danabol and proviron for first 6 weeks then proviron continue with anavar,

i have anavar proviron and dianabol right now with me,

want to know how to use , how to combine them, and can i use low dosages

hello, someone guided me to use danabol and proviron for first 6 weeks then proviron continue with anavar,

i have anavar proviron and dianabol right now with me,

want to know how to use , how to combine them, and can i use low dosages
Holy fuck dude. Are you serious? Did you even watch the video or see what this whole thread is about??

Apparently not

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really loved it Dylan you always hit the point. But is that also including prohormones as trenevar and epistane, etc or just oral steroids.

I really loved it Dylan you always hit the point. But is that also including prohormones as trenevar and epistane, etc or just oral steroids.
thanks brother... prohormones are steroids bro.. they most definitely are included...

No roids dylan

Hey what's up again Dylan I would like to set me up stack recommendation...I wasn't referring to steroid I watch your vids so thought maybe I could try sarms to see what would happen

Hey what's up again Dylan I would like to set me up stack recommendation...I wasn't referring to steroid I watch your vids so thought maybe I could try sarms to see what would happen
Stats, goals, experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Very interesting watch for me considering I am fairly new to this area and having no one with any experience to talk with.

When you say oral-cycles, is this oral steroids and Pro Hormones, or just oral steroids? I've ran Epistane twice, and personally had great results, felt great, lots of motivation, with the only drawback of backpumps. But I understand the hate for PHs I guess, in comparison to Test.

*edit, just read previous comments, I see PHs are included. DAAAAAYUUUM. Sarms only for me going forward I think...

Last edited:
Wow, this video's incredible. Thanks, Dylan! I've never run an oral-only only since I've been told from day one how ridiculously stupid they are, but now I know exactly why. I already had a general idea, but this really cemented it for me. Much appreciated!

What can i run with mk-677? please assist, i have been taking mk-677 only for 3 weeks so far, i have noticed a great deal of plus on my end- as a precaution i am taking dandelion root and liver protection. I recently seen the video on not taking oral srams alone? please help. Thnx

Top Bottom