napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Why Oral Only Cycles are Horrible!!

Loved the video as always Dylan. I totally agree these fools that espouse old world thinking just because that's how they did it "back in the day" often hurt people and that is just fucked up on so many levels. I'm 46 and have been on and off for many years. I listen to those that apply rational scientific methods to the use of steroids. I love that you always say (don't just believe me, go verify it for yourself) when it comes to the use of steroids.

Edit: Meant to post this on the meathead video post. Mods can you please move it?

SoM

Awesome information!!! Wish I would have found this forum along time ago. I've run 3 oral prohormone cycles with little to show for it now. Been looking here and learning and reading through all the basic info.

Awesome information!!! Wish I would have found this forum along time ago. I've run 3 oral prohormone cycles with little to show for it now. Been looking here and learning and reading through all the basic info.
awesome brother! im happy that everything his helping!

Sent this to my buddy who's running anavar & trying to have me do his stupidity. I'll wait until I watch all the videos & read more of the forum until I run my first cycle. Thank you guys this forum saved my life literally I almost destroyed myself & didn't know it.

Anyone thinking of running an oral only cycle should watch this video. This video got me OFF an oral only cycle and ON to education.

So basically mk677 with rad140 oral drops are no good ? Im new at this sorry
Nooo! Dylan did not mention sarms?!?!? Rad140 is however suppressive so you need to think about on cycle support plus a PCT! Or use Dylan's Post CT throughout. Or HCGenerate, M Test.. All similar

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom