napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!! Why Oral Only Cycles are Horrible!!

Bros, when I first started using these "supplements" I thought "Why, yes of course, orals only, they seem safer", worst of all it was prohormones. Good thing I found this forum. Dylan and I had a chat and he knocked some sense into my head.

Last edited:
extremely glad i watched this. i have done an oral only cycle before because of recommendation. i see now they were only looking to sell their product. video was great Dylan. love how you don't "beat around the bush" and are so direct and brash. every video i watch and all the posts i read are new information to me and these forums are filled with a wealth of knowledge.. thanks all!

extremely glad i watched this. i have done an oral only cycle before because of recommendation. i see now they were only looking to sell their product. video was great Dylan. love how you don't "beat around the bush" and are so direct and brash. every video i watch and all the posts i read are new information to me and these forums are filled with a wealth of knowledge.. thanks all!

im really happy you took the time to watch the video and even happier that it helped you the way it did... that only inspires me to do more bro... thank you for the feedback

Can you do more videos on Sarm use for women, you are about the only legit source that for myself and probably many other women have on the topic of Sarm Use. They are much needed and GREATLY appreciated :)

Can you do more videos on Sarm use for women, you are about the only legit source that for myself and probably many other women have on the topic of Sarm Use. They are much needed and GREATLY appreciated :)

agreed that is why when and if you decide to run sarms you need to stick around and give advice and/or feedback. you can also pm sarala if you have any questions she is running the exact layout RR posted for you!!!!! she is having amazing results as well

I thought SARMS were oral only? Would that not contradict what the thread is about or do I have it wrong?

I thought SARMS were oral only? Would that not contradict what the thread is about or do I have it wrong?

your so far off... sarms are oral but they ARE NOT STEROIDS... this is talking about oral anabolic steroids, not sarms

When we get those threads pop up that say 'HAY GUYZ, MY FRIEND GAVE ME SOME ANAVAR AND WERE GOING TO A VAR ONLY CYCLE COS THATS WHAT SOME GUY AT THE GYM SAID, WHAT DO YOU GAIZ THINK LOZ!!' can we just paste the link to the video and say nothing else?

When we get those threads pop up that say 'HAY GUYZ, MY FRIEND GAVE ME SOME ANAVAR AND WERE GOING TO A VAR ONLY CYCLE COS THATS WHAT SOME GUY AT THE GYM SAID, WHAT DO YOU GAIZ THINK LOZ!!' can we just paste the link to the video and say nothing else?

It might be the only thing that gets through! I will NEVER understand why some do not understand that anything that goes through the gastrointestinal sistem hits stomach acid first!! This is why so MANY medications CAN NOT be taken orally! Insulin for instance, fo people in diabetes, can not be taken orally because the stomach acids, once it is broken down, it ends up tying to be metabolised in you liver which will destroy it and filter it out! Meaning it does no good at all! In order for MANY medication to make through gastrointestinal sistem, they must be enteric coated, meaning the stomach acids can not eat through the shell and the shell of the tablet remains intact until it hits the jejunum, where is absorbed into the body. And even then, to absorb the quantity needed to affect a treatment against disease, the med must be so strong so that 50% absorbed will actually do any good! THIS is why even in the beginning with my limited knowledge of steroids a few years ago, I KNEW it was going to have to be an injectable to do any good. If the video is the only thing they see, and they get it, I would rather see that then some one come into the ER whee am a student RN and gtell me what they did and ask for our help to fix it!!! Hepatoxicity is NOTHING to take lightly! It can mean your life

If I stay on test, no PCT required correct?

I would still do it anyway! Maybe not all if your doctor has you on trt! But detoxify and liver cleanse??! Yes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the video Dylan! I'm in a situation where I seriously need some help!
I'm on my 4th week now, I'm taking Var, Tbol and sust. However, I started with low dosage of Anavar and Turinabol and added 10mg every 4 days until I got to 60mg Var/ 40mg Tbol then I started pinning sust300 twice a week (tomorrow my 3rd pin).

-On 3rd week I started feeling drained and I was sleeping most of the day and I believe I'm already shut down and my libido dropped to the ground.

-4th week I started feeling cramps and I ordered some n2guard (receiving it today).

I know taking orals was stupid idea and I learned the hard way but I seriously need your help guys what do I do with the pain and with my libido?

Thanks for the video Dylan! I'm in a situation where I seriously need some help!
I'm on my 4th week now, I'm taking Var, Tbol and sust. However, I started with low dosage of Anavar and Turinabol and added 10mg every 4 days until I got to 60mg Var/ 40mg Tbol then I started pinning sust300 twice a week (tomorrow my 3rd pin).

-On 3rd week I started feeling drained and I was sleeping most of the day and I believe I'm already shut down and my libido dropped to the ground.

-4th week I started feeling cramps and I ordered some n2guard (receiving it today).

I know taking orals was stupid idea and I learned the hard way but I seriously need your help guys what do I do with the pain and with my libido?
for fucks sake bro, why would you waste your money on n2guard??? you could get nearly 3 of another product that is the EXACT same... you just wasted a lot of money but it will work... you can't stack orals at that high of an amount man... your liver is completely rejecting them now and that's why you are so tired and lethargic and with test not really kicking in yet, you are very suppressed... that's why if you stack orals, especially as a kickstart on a long estered cycle, you cannot run them that high.. you have to learn from this and do not make the same mistake twice... what does your pct look like? that is going to be MAJOR for you in terms of recovery...

I know n2guard is a waste of money but I didn't wanna risk it with other products that I'm not sure if they would work or not specially for kidney (where I feel the cramps).

My PCT is Clomid/Nolva as planned (2 weeks after the last pin) but if there is anything better I'm willing to switch to.

I'm planning to stop orals on 6th week and keep the sust300 running.

Please let me know If there is any tweaks I should do to my cycle (lowering the dose or stopping one and keeping the other? should I add AI?) specially anything can help me rocking HARD again!

And for the n2guard, should I take the recommended dose? and how long should I run it for?

Based on questions regarding all his other videos we gonna see an uptick in questions regarding oral only cycles lmao they all gonna start i saw ur oral video and so i wanna run dbol winny and anavar.....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I know n2guard is a waste of money but I didn't wanna risk it with other products that I'm not sure if they would work or not specially for kidney (where I feel the cramps).

My PCT is Clomid/Nolva as planned (2 weeks after the last pin) but if there is anything better I'm willing to switch to.

I'm planning to stop orals on 6th week and keep the sust300 running.

Please let me know If there is any tweaks I should do to my cycle (lowering the dose or stopping one and keeping the other? should I add AI?) specially anything can help me rocking HARD again!

And for the n2guard, should I take the recommended dose? and how long should I run it for?

next time take a look at CEL cycle assist... its the same product and 1/3 of the price...

you need to stop the orals sooner than later... you keep pushing it and its only going to get worse...

please give me a full layout of your cycle so i can switch it... OF COURSE you need an ai man... you should not be running a cycle when you dont know wtf your doing bro! this is exactly why steroids get a bad name and people get hurt... do i dare ask what your pct looks like???

As much as you will keep saying Dylan, you will still find people who are either Dum or insist on doing the wrong thing

Top Bottom