napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The move

As long as you have something to bring to the table, post count isn't important bud. We're all here to support eachother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That's why I love this board so much. No ego bullshit or internet tough guy crap. No drama and for the big kids only.

I'm from AR to, move was a bit of a surprise lol.

Are we getting sub forums again or is everything staying all mixed up?

im from AR as well hello eryone in IS now I just got to seattle and logged on to catch up on things and voila here we are on isarms.

i also had problems posting yesterday with duplicate posts and pm's like RR and Dylan both got 14 from 1 pm and almost all my posts in forum posted 2 times

we have a very large and strong group put together here and this is just the beginning... im so happy the transition went so smooth and everyone is loving the new forum... everything is going to grow and continue to improve... thanks to everyone for the support and for being a part of our family...

we have a very large and strong group put together here and this is just the beginning... im so happy the transition went so smooth and everyone is loving the new forum... everything is going to grow and continue to improve... thanks to everyone for the support and for being a part of our family...

These are exciting time bro ! Thanks for everything you do, I'm sure everyone will agree with me that you are very appreciated from all of us here. Thanks again bro..

Are we going to get the subforums back? Sorry if we have answered this question already been swamped today.

not at this time... the subforums only make things far more difficult for newer forum members to navigate not to mention that so many of the subforums were extremely stagnant and lacking posting... this keeps the forum much easier to navigate and far more active... notice the amount of activity increasing now with this format... this is a tried and true method... eventually we may have the intro section and logs section but the numbers were not adding up to allow to keep all the subforums... it just clutters the forum and makes it more difficult to use... ease of use is key and keeps more people posting and active... it also makes others far more comfortable to use the site in general...

These are exciting time bro ! Thanks for everything you do, I'm sure everyone will agree with me that you are very appreciated from all of us here. Thanks again bro..

absolutely brother... i just want to give everyone the best possible forum on the planet and that's exactly what I plan to do...

Glad to be here. I will start a new thread when I get my bloods in 2 weeks to bring my Pure Essence PCT to completion.

Never give up.....

not at this time... the subforums only make things far more difficult for newer forum members to navigate not to mention that so many of the subforums were extremely stagnant and lacking posting... this keeps the forum much easier to navigate and far more active... notice the amount of activity increasing now with this format... this is a tried and true method... eventually we may have the intro section and logs section but the numbers were not adding up to allow to keep all the subforums... it just clutters the forum and makes it more difficult to use... ease of use is key and keeps more people posting and active... it also makes others far more comfortable to use the site in general...
Agreed completely. I'm all for simplicity

I see and can understand how having everything segmented wasn't really conducive to everyone actually getting together virtually. I look forward to throwing up a couple of interest in posts I have been contemplating. Cheers guys!

I see and can understand how having everything segmented wasn't really conducive to everyone actually getting together virtually. I look forward to throwing up a couple of interest in posts I have been contemplating. Cheers guys!

im looking forward to that bro

Top Bottom