napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The move

Sub forums are in the bottom right on PC "quick navigation".. and I can also see them in Tapatalk too

I can see the sub forums category with the 2 main forums but none from AR

I pretty sure everything will get moved brother.. I spoke to Dylan about this and he was pretty confident that everything would move over. I think its all good

I pretty sure everything will get moved brother.. I spoke to Dylan about this and he was pretty confident that everything would move over. I think its all good
I am good with it. I was just trying to assist the IT team with issues....it's what I do for a living (20 years in IT) so I feel their pain

Last edited:
Just saying Hello to all the Bros. Haven't been able to find my log yet, but sure it will show up soon. Getting bloods done soon....

Whats up everyone. So i guess its going to be isarms instead of ar? Oh well its just a name. Thought ar was down again because couldnt log in on tapatalk and website is no longer found. Somehow i got routed to isarms and entered my ar info and here i am lol

You don't like the new condensed name? It's way better than having to type dylangemellisdiscussionboardregardinganabolicandrogenicsteroidsandselectiveandrogenreceptormodulators.com
Lmao i use tapatalk. I never use the website. Like i said the name is irrelevant. Its the community that seperates the different forums

As long as you have something to bring to the table, post count isn't important bud. We're all here to support eachother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Idk how you all have so many posts in such a small amount of time. Is there some secret section of the forums where everyone shoots the shit?

Our posts also crossed over from AR. And like NY said. It's about helping. You ask, you give advice, your count goes up. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm twlell your what man. Sayian and you max ate fucking crucial to this. I love yall. The Backbone seriously.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Thanks brother. Same to you. We're all family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm twlell your what man. Sayian and you max ate fucking crucial to this. I love yall. The Backbone seriously.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

That coming from you means a lot. Even if it took me a while to decipher what you actually meant... Hahaha but thanks a lot seriously. You guys/gals are family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom