napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test tren

reemotro

Hey
I am running test and then and i have been reading a lot of controversial topics about running test higher than tren or tren higher than test so i have been wondering what is the best approach ?

Hey
I am running test and then and i have been reading a lot of controversial topics about running test higher than tren or tren higher than test so i have been wondering what is the best approach ?

ive tried it each way, i've watched many others, ive seen different reactions, thoughts etc.. so in all honesty, the way you can't go wrong is to run them at the same dose... 250-350 is a really safe yet highly effective dose to stay at... 250/250 test/deca is going to do far more than you think...

Either way is effective as both compounds are potent and effective. I'm currently running my test to tren ratio at 2:1 (twice as much test). If the tren is for you, it's for you is my thinking NY ROBO and myself could probably praise Tren for days on end.

First time I did high test low tren, I think I was doing 750mg-1000mg a week of test and 152mg-304mg a week of parabolan, slowly increasing through the cycle...

I made awesome gains and had a lot of night sweats and fairly bad mood swings/increased aggression, but nothing extreme.

This time I'm doing lower test (about 300mg a week atm), along with parabolan and masteron and superdrol as a kickstart and I feel much better, not had much night sweats yet but some CRAZY and WEIRD dreams, which I actually enjoy lol.

Only on week 3 but my body responds fast and in a pretty extreme way to any gear. I am preferring this cycle so far but it's early days

Last edited:
Hey

Before we get into this topic, as there are a LOT of different opinions on this......what is your stats, goals, and experience?

This question can only be answered by the individual. It is one of those things you have to try both ways and see what you like. Personally a dose of 250-300mg test and 400mg tren works great for me.

Either way is effective as both compounds are potent and effective. I'm currently running my test to tren ratio at 2:1 (twice as much test). If the tren is for you, it's for you is my thinking NY ROBO and myself could probably praise Tren for days on end.
That's how I prefer it as well with any Nandrolone. If I run tren higher than test, my dick won't work at all no matter what. Fuck that...

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I am on 300 mg of tren ace and 250 test p i did two tren cycles in the past in which test was higher than tren and the only side effect i got was acne , and i also want to know which dose yields in more gains test higher than tren or tren higher than test

I am on 300 mg of tren ace and 250 test p i did two tren cycles in the past in which test was higher than tren and the only side effect i got was acne , and i also want to know which dose yields in more gains test higher than tren or tren higher than test

You'll get 10000 different answers on that bud. Everybody has their preference. There is no one answer to that.

Tren high test low - with test high it really fucks with my libido. You have to find out what works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think for the first time you should run them even and each run after that experiment. I've never run Tren but I'm currently running Trestolone/Test @ 350/350 and I'm loving it!

I was running it at 350/200 at the beginning and I didn't feel right and I upped my Test to 350 and bam! Remarkable difference in every way.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom