napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test stack codes

Jrack

Is there any deals or codes coming in for test stack? Looking to re stock for month 2-3 this week. Stuff finally started kicked so time to re up on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Test stack codes

Jrack said:
Is there any deals or codes coming in for test stack? Looking to re stock for month 2-3 this week. Stuff finally started kicked so time to re up on it.

Why do you want to use test stack? It's very much overpriced by far

Had good results so far. If you have a better alternative I'm all ears bro

Jrack said:

bro, you are quadruple paying for that shit... the guys that sell that are KNOWN scammers... i was so sick when they released that and started charging that absurd price... i NEVER got involved in that for a reason because its just absurd... there is no need whatsoever for that...

if you really are intent on running a test booster, check out testoylze at species nutrition... its a fraction of the price...

Jrack said:
I'll check it out thanks dylan

anytime bro... they also make a damn good whey isolate and have some other nice things their too... a bit higher priced but higher quality...

Jrack said:
Had good results so far. If you have a better alternative I'm all ears bro

It has a decent profile for a test booster, but it is ridiculously overpriced. I was involved with that company for a little while, and the ,arguing on those products are unreal. They are ripping people off big time with what they are charging. It's just not worth the money. Like a dylan said, I would look into more of the cost effective options that are still good products. You really can't expect much from a test booster other than a libido boost anyways, to be honest.

I just don't want to see you waste your maoney brother. We look out for all of our members here

Top Bottom