napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test prop and Var cycle

Siljo3

Hello,

I am 29, 178, 85kg. I am on carb cycling. I want to cut fat and maintain muscle.

Today i started with my first test cycle:

1-10 week test prop 300mg
1-10 week anavar 40mg ED
1-10 HGH 2IU
1-10 aromasin 12,5mg every third day

PCT: 1-4 week
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Ostarine: 25mg
GW: 20mg
Aromasin: 12,5mg every third day

I ll also take:
Fish oil, flaxseed, milk thistle, liv 52DS. I will also monitor my hearth pressure every morning.

Bye

Last edited:
First thing that sticks out is Anavar for 10 weeks... Is that a typo? 10 weeks for an oral is too long.

Pharma Lady Rep

First thing that sticks out is Anavar for 10 weeks... Is that a typo? 10 weeks for an oral is too long.
Pharma Lady Rep

-Yeh I agree 8 weeks max with the var IMO at 40mg
-always run HGH min 6 months
- I wouldn't use ostarine during pct as it suppresses natural test
- run gw entire cycle IMO if you wanna lean out

Looks great otherwise bro well done & good luck

Var isnt that toxic and his dose isnt crazy Id get labs done at 7 weeks and if ast and alt arent elevated your g2g if they are drop the var . providing you have real anavar if its winstrol 80percent of the time it is your shit will be a mess . if you get really hard and dry and quick strength gains and your JOINTS hurt good chance thats what your taking .

anavar is toxic though... it may not be quite as toxic as others but trust me when i tell you, it most certainly is toxic and should not exceed 6 weeks... no oral should be ran longer than 6 weeks, even at a smaller dose... i don't care how toxic it compares to others, its still a methylated oral... the only oral you can run for extended periods of time is proviron.. other than that, i would never go that route whatsoever... its far too much internally to deal with... be smart here... at 29, im not seeing the need nor necessity for hgh use either... it makes no sense to me unless your competing in some form and im not getting that here.. thats up to you but im definitely not advising that use... i also would use aromasin every other day, not third day when using anything over 200 mg of test... here's how i would re strucuture this

1-10 test prop 75-100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-10 anavar 60 mg day
5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

A few things that jump out @ me;

Var too long

HGH too short....and not necessary as posted by Dylan

Steroids don't cut fat

All steroids are toxic, yes some more than others...but we need to get away from this "steroids light" mentality. Someone is going to get hurt because they aren't going to take the proper precautions.

anavar is toxic though... it may not be quite as toxic as others but trust me when i tell you, it most certainly is toxic and should not exceed 6 weeks... no oral should be ran longer than 6 weeks, even at a smaller dose... i don't care how toxic it compares to others, its still a methylated oral... the only oral you can run for extended periods of time is proviron.. other than that, i would never go that route whatsoever... its far too much internally to deal with... be smart here... at 29, im not seeing the need nor necessity for hgh use either... it makes no sense to me unless your competing in some form and im not getting that here.. thats up to you but im definitely not advising that use... i also would use aromasin every other day, not third day when using anything over 200 mg of test... here's how i would re strucuture this

5-10 anavar 60 mg day
5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok,
I will put out var and HGH.

Ok, thanks for every answer.

One more thing. What should I expect after last prop shot. And after PCT, will i be able to maintain muscle? Body fat, if I continue with diet? Will I be depressed?

I know that this is different for every person, but what do you normally feel when you go off the cycle and when you finish your PCT?

Thank you

Ok, thanks for every answer.

One more thing. What should I expect after last prop shot. And after PCT, will i be able to maintain muscle? Body fat, if I continue with diet? Will I be depressed?

I know that this is different for every person, but what do you normally feel when you go off the cycle and when you finish your PCT?

Thank you

You don't have to drop the var altogether, just run it as Dylan laid it out.

Very good question regarding what you'll feel/what will happen post cycle....If you run a strong PCT and keep your nutrition and training on point after cycle you should be able to maintain most of your gains (you're never going to keep them all)

There is a VERY common habit of guys slacking off after a cycle. Hell, I used to do it when I was younger & foolish. There should be NO drop off in diet & training after a cycle.

There are some guys who have problems adjusting to life back off-cycle. The mental part of it gets to them. THIS IS WHY a person not only has to be physically ready for juice but mentally ready as well.

5-10 anavar 60 mg day
5-10 cycle assist
7-10 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 11-14

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello, I want to ask about "7-10 hcg 1000 ius week. "

Do I split dosage or do I take it in one shot?

When should I take it, in the morning or during the day or when?

Thank you for answering and best regards

Fisrt 4 weeks of pct increase protien intake and eat a little closer too maintance and create a defict with cardio and you should be ok depending on how fast you recover thats the big decider genetics some guys bounce back in 2 weeks after running tren cycles others run a short test e cycle and end up needing TRT were all diffrrant. Another reason too get bloods before cycle too see where you are naturally

Top Bottom