napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test p tren stana cutting cycle

dinesh1700

i want to run a 8 week cutting cycle with test p , stana , tren acetate and clen

weight - down to 78 kg from 95 kg
4 years of gym on and off
age 25
i workout 2 hours 6 days a week

dosages are as follows :-
1-8 test p 100mg EOD
1-6 stana 50mg ED
tren acetate 75mg EOD
clen 2 week on /off upto 80 mcg
and a good PCT

please review this cycle ... and give some advice about the dosages and side effect
my first cycle was just stana and clen ... i dont know much about steroids
i eat 200 g of protein .. 100g of carbs and 55 g of fat

i want to run a 8 week cutting cycle with test p , stana , tren acetate and clen

weight - down to 78 kg from 95 kg
4 years of gym on and off
age 25
i workout 2 hours 6 days a week

dosages are as follows :-
1-8 test p 100mg EOD
1-6 stana 50mg ED
tren acetate 75mg EOD
clen 2 week on /off upto 80 mcg
and a good PCT

please review this cycle ... and give some advice about the dosages and side effect
my first cycle was just stana and clen ... i dont know much about steroids
i eat 200 g of protein .. 100g of carbs and 55 g of fat

You are in no way ready for Tren during a second cycle brother. That is for advanced users. Also, I'd stay away from Clen. That's some nasty stuff with bad side effects. You don't want to use that

What is your COMPLETE stats? I need to know your height, weight, and bodyfat level.....then I can correct this stack for you

height 172 cm body fat 18 % current weight is 78 kg .... this is my third cycle first and second cycle was stana and clen ... both 4 weeks .. stana dosages were 30 mg per day while clen 80 mcg ....

You're not is shape for AAS.

I'd like to see your diet & training protocol.

2nd; 2 hours a day 6 days a week is OVER training.

U ran 2 4 week cycles? Im not sure if im reading it right. They were both winny and clen? You need to do more research. If that was ur cycles im positive ur pct was just as messed up. You should do test only with an ai. You also need to get ur bf down.

bro, you cant use steroids at 18% body fat and you DEFINITELY should not have tren in your vocabulary right now... your a million miles from tren use... as you said, you dont know much about steroids which is evident... you honestly have even ran one real cycle yet and your not in the proper condition whatsoever for it... your possibly overtraining at 6 days a week 2 hours at a time as well... that can actually be detrimental... your diet is clearly flawed to be at 18% and working out this much as well... why dont you post your normal diet, your goals etc... this way you can get the proper guidance you need...

Im just going too reiderate this one more millionth time WINSTROL is not a fat nurner stop thinking this it is used for cutting cycle by fittness athetes who are really lean cutting too get superlean whennyour 6 percent bodyfat ot will give the apearance your 4 percent . when your 18 percent it will give you dryed out joints extra back hair and some elevated lipids and liver enzymes thats it.

i want to take down my body fat to 8 % ...and also want my muscles to look hard and muscular
my diet is
Morning
100gm sprouts
25 gm iso protein
2 egg white

lunch
100 gm rice
5 egg omlete
25 gm iso protein

post workout
25 gm iso protein

dinner
half roasted chicken approx 90 gm protein

plzzz review this and suggest me a good cycle or advice
thankx

i want to take down my body fat to 8 % ...and also want my muscles to look hard and muscular
my diet is
Morning
100gm sprouts
25 gm iso protein
2 egg white

lunch
100 gm rice
5 egg omlete
25 gm iso protein

post workout
25 gm iso protein

dinner
half roasted chicken approx 90 gm protein

plzzz review this and suggest me a good cycle or advice
thankx

okay bro, this is clearly the issue... your diet is very very flawed... 1. your depending way too much on protein powder... its a great addition but not three times a day... you have so many areas where your not getting the right types of nutrition... your lacking in so many areas... veggies? fruit? FIBER? potassium?? bro, this is clearly your problem and you MUST get this fixed and get it going consistently for some time to use ANYTHING... is your 5 egg omlette whites or whole eggs? do you know your maintenance calories? you have to do this right bro... without fixing this, your in for nothing good whatsoever

okay bro, this is clearly the issue... your diet is very very flawed... 1. your depending way too much on protein powder... its a great addition but not three times a day... you have so many areas where your not getting the right types of nutrition... your lacking in so many areas... veggies? fruit? FIBER? potassium?? bro, this is clearly your problem and you MUST get this fixed and get it going consistently for some time to use ANYTHING... is your 5 egg omlette whites or whole eggs? do you know your maintenance calories? you have to do this right bro... without fixing this, your in for nothing good whatsoever

my BMR is 1864 ..... thats a 5 whole eggs omlete ... as i live in hostel ... so it is tough to get the right food ...

im not trying to a dick in any way, but if you can't get the right food, you simply cannot use steroids bro... it gets no more counterproductive than that

you cant use AAS without a proper nutrition. thats like putting racing fuel into a bicycle.

absolutely right brother... perfectly said... that goes for anything... aas, sarms, peptides, basic supplements... if your diet and training are not dialed in then just forget it... i get clients who say "help me do blah blah blah but i will not give up soda" "will you coach me?" my reply " Not if you pay me a million dollars!!" ultimately, they will never see the proper results and its all on said person... if your diet is not where it needs to be, then it defeats the entire purpose of any of it and frankly, i wont advise if you pay me because your expecting to basically have something do all the work for you, and that shit does not occur.. thats fantasy land, not reality

you cant use AAS without a proper nutrition. thats like putting racing fuel into a bicycle.

tumblr_mblxzb0XzP1qlkt4ho1_500.gif

Wow.. Can't even give up soda..

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

exactly and i dont have time for shit like that... you have to show dedication and your willingness to do whatever it takes.. if your not willing to make sacrifices and endure to get the results, then i cant deal with you, plain and simple.. i dont expect anyone to do what i do but for fucks sake, if you can give up vices to get results then your not serious whatsoever... i am as serious as they come and for me, this is all everything...

I agree, but really.. Giving up soda is that bad.. I'm glad I'm not around anyone like that. Cheers to you.

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

i wouldnt think it is but ive heard it all... just yesterday in my flight, i was talking to a woman who was extremely serious about her working out but she was insistent she could not give up coffee and that was many many times per day.... i just cant wrap my head around it... once a day is fine but 3,4 and 5 times a day is not but she just refused it... i told her flat out that she was not as serious as she said she was... i've given up everything man... fuck, i LOVE ice cream like a motherfucker but i just ignore it now... my body etc. and my efforts are just too important and i make it a point to prove day in and day out that if you truly want something, you can make the sacrifice...

i wouldnt think it is but ive heard it all... just yesterday in my flight, i was talking to a woman who was extremely serious about her working out but she was insistent she could not give up coffee and that was many many times per day.... i just cant wrap my head around it... once a day is fine but 3,4 and 5 times a day is not but she just refused it... i told her flat out that she was not as serious as she said she was... i've given up everything man... fuck, i LOVE ice cream like a motherfucker but i just ignore it now... my body etc. and my efforts are just too important and i make it a point to prove day in and day out that if you truly want something, you can make the sacrifice...

Unfortunately most people say "I can't" before they make the effort to do so. How do they know?

Top Bottom