napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & EQ injection frequency

My opinion is that you are crazy to think about doing a blast of test untill your TRT is nailed down. It took me two years of dosage/frequency experimentation for my to be in a place where i felt normal and it was a real bunpy road with. Getting trt right is an art form and a lifetime commitmebt so you really want get it right. If you want to do a cycle, why not consider leaving out the additional test and adding abother compound. Ive had amazing results from Primobolan - no sides, no e2 to worry about, no impact on your trt and will not flag up on blood work. Ive never ran a test cycle so i might be missing but a well balanced and effective trt protocal is far more important than maximising gains, for me anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I just wanted to add more size but I’m going to stick with TRT for now.

My opinion is that you are crazy to think about doing a blast of test untill your TRT is nailed down. It took me two years of dosage/frequency experimentation for my to be in a place where i felt normal and it was a real bunpy road with. Getting trt right is an art form and a lifetime commitmebt so you really want get it right. If you want to do a cycle, why not consider leaving out the additional test and adding abother compound. Ive had amazing results from Primobolan - no sides, no e2 to worry about, no impact on your trt and will not flag up on blood work. Ive never ran a test cycle so i might be missing but a well balanced and effective trt protocal is far more important than maximising gains, for me anyway.

Wait... Not knocking you but you have never even done testosterone BUT you are giving advice on it?

Secondly... A BLAST of test is not 300mg which is what stroker is referring to. That IMO is actually a TRT dose but hey I never come off. I mean pct, what is that? LOL.

Wait... Not knocking you but you have never even done testosterone BUT you are giving advice on it?

Secondly... A BLAST of test is not 300mg which is what stroker is referring to. That IMO is actually a TRT dose but hey I never come off. I mean pct, what is that? LOL.

So once again...let's set the record straight

TRT is a medical protocol to treat hypogonadism....the dose is given to return someone to their natural physiological serum testosterone level...which is by reference range...300 to 900ng/dL

ANY DOSE THAT PRODUCES RESULTS ABOVE NATURAL PHYSIOLOGICAL LEVEL
IS NOT TRT....!!!!

PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO IT AS SUCH.....!!!

Call it cruising NOT TRT....

Don't kid yourself....300mg is nothing more than a continuous cycle
Which is fine if that's what you choose...but you mislead others with talk about it being a TRT dose

The medical standard for TRT dosing is 100mg per week...with the goal of producing stable serum testosterone levels of 500 to 700ng/dL....that's the real TRT..endorsed by every major endocrinologist professional association worldwide

ANY thing else is just blowing smoke

Last edited:

No ive never run a blast, If you had a brain in your head you would clearly be able to read that I'm not giving advice on a test cycle, I'm giving advice on TRT - And 300mg is not TRT dosage or even close, that is a blast, you clearly don't have a fucking clue what your talking about. People like you are the ones who shouldn't be giving advice.

So once again...let's set the record straight

TRT is a medical protocol to treat hypogonadism....the dose is given to return someone to their natural physiological serum testosterone level...which is by reference range...300 to 900ng/dL

ANY DOSE THAT PRODUCES RESULTS ABOVE NATURAL PHYSIOLOGICAL LEVEL
IS NOT TRT....!!!!

PLEASE STOP REFERRING TO IT AS SUCH.....!!!

Call it cruising NOT TRT....

Don't kid yourself....300mg is nothing more than a continuous cycle
Which is fine if that's what you choose...but you mislead others with talk about it being a TRT dose

The medical standard for TRT dosing is 100mg per week...with the goal of producing stable serum testosterone levels of 500 to 700ng/dL....that's the real TRT..endorsed by every major endocrinologist professional association worldwide

ANY thing else is just blowing smoke

No ive never run a blast, If you had a brain in your head you would clearly be able to read that I'm not giving advice on a test cycle, I'm giving advice on TRT - And 300mg is not TRT dosage or even close, that is a blast, you clearly don't have a fucking clue what your talking about. People like you are the ones who shouldn't be giving advice.

Right bud... My wife is a Doctor of 15 years and has a PHD in Chemistry... And not to mention I can post pics on here my friend. I think I know just a little bit about what I am talking about.

Probably the best thing for you to do then is to stay in the 300 to 900 range... I will keep mine just a tad elevated. :)

Honestly man, you can put on a shitload more muscle being on even TRT levels of good optimum Test, especially if you were 200's beforehand. We always see guys start TRT and throw on up to 10kg, even more (not all muscle of course).

Being 800 - 1,000 will be packing on muscle like no-one's business, if you're lifting heavy and eating right.

The best part being you won't be stressing your endocrine system like a normie would (and causing Test fluctuations after big workout days). You'll be rock solid. 800 - 1000 TRT is not like 800 - 1000 normie, which fluctuates constantly.

That's why the guys say you barely even need to go over 300mg if you do blast. That's HEAPS and increases your Test muscle gains 4-fold. If everything else training-wise is in order.

Honestly man, you can put on a shitload more muscle being on even TRT levels of good optimum Test, especially if you were 200's beforehand. We always see guys start TRT and throw on up to 10kg, even more (not all muscle of course).

Being 800 - 1,000 will be packing on muscle like no-one's business, if you're lifting heavy and eating right.

The best part being you won't be stressing your endocrine system like a normie would (and causing Test fluctuations after big workout days). You'll be rock solid. 800 - 1000 TRT is not like 800 - 1000 normie, which fluctuates constantly.

That's why the guys say you barely even need to go over 300mg if you do blast. That's HEAPS and increases your Test muscle gains 4-fold. If everything else training-wise is in order.
thats always been my belief on it as well... i always do extremely well when i am just on my regular cruise at 100-150 mg week... it makes all the difference in the world and that falls into the more is not always better concept i always talk about

Top Bottom