napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test & EQ injection frequency

Listen I'm going to try this one more time. I don't have a thick skin like most of you do. Again, I don't think I did nor was I trying to insult you. I was just trying to make myself clear. If it sounded like an insult to you, I apologize, from the bottom of my big heart. But do not, I repeat, do not, disrespect me again, because I meant no disrespect to you. I wasn't trying to insult you. Before you get all bent out of shape, ask for an explanation first. Simple. Why the fuck would I disrespect the guy that I'm here asking advice for. It doesn't even make sense. Chill out bro, you're smart and know your shit, do you think is it worth to fuck up your reputation because of a misunderstanding. If you can't handle shit like that maybe you should get counsel. I hope you can accept my apologies but I think i deserve one also. Cool?

Fuck yes its cool man... im not a douche like that... all i want you to do is be very specific on your question and i just want to help so you dont hurt yourself... just be very clear and i have your back bro period... im sorry for the misunderstanding on my end

Fuck yes its cool man... im not a douche like that... all i want you to do is be very specific on your question and i just want to help so you dont hurt yourself... just be very clear and i have your back bro period... im sorry for the misunderstanding on my end

I'm glad we understand each other. I knew I wasn't wrong about you. I appreciate that! I'll try to do a better job next time! 👍

Thanks man, I'm going to do another blood test in two weeks and see what's going on. I appreciate your input.👍

if your at 800ng/dL and still having symptoms..something else is wrong...any competent endo wouldn't just up your test dose

TRT is complicated...for some it can be a delicate balancing act...it effects ALL your hormones..not just test and estradiol

you should be checking...free test...shbg..dht..cortisol...iron...zinc and a whole host of other blood work to get a complete picture and figure out why at 800ng/dL you are still symptomatic
Raising your test dose isn't the answer

This thread was so all over the place. Glad everyone bro hugged it out because that was almost a classic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone on TRT for 2y before I decided to do a 1st cycle, and during that 2y I had my Test dose tweaked twice and my AI introduced and then tweaked, I will second or third that 10 or 12 weeks isn't enough time for your levels to stabilize. If you were just a guy with low test wanting to do a cycle you'd get one sort of advice but being a guy just starting to throw this new stimulus at your body, I'd agree that it's too soon. The biggest issue is you don't have any idea how your estradiol (or for that matter cholesterol/BP) would reach to a cycle. Nevermind an aggressive cycle or a multi drug cycle with ancillaries, PCT, maybe liver protection. I'd wait it out for a year. Make sure you and your doc understand what your estrogen situation is. Get 3 or 4 quarterly blood tests under your belt. Some people convert like a MF. Some don't. You should have some visibility into how your body treats test first.

if your at 800ng/dL and still having symptoms..something else is wrong...any competent endo wouldn't just up your test dose

TRT is complicated...for some it can be a delicate balancing act...it effects ALL your hormones..not just test and estradiol

you should be checking...free test...shbg..dht..cortisol...iron...zinc and a whole host of other blood work to get a complete picture and figure out why at 800ng/dL you are still symptomatic
Raising your test dose isn't the answer

This is what happened: my levels were in the 800's, everything was fine, even my sex drive was good for the first few weeks, I was taking 100mg, everything in my blood results were great. Then, my leves went down a little bit, (700's) but everything was good except for my sex drive, it went from good to almost non existent . Then he decided to up my dosage to .6 cc's. That's went things got weird, because my levels went down even lower (600's)and my sex drive didn't change. My blood test came out great every time except for the testosterone oscillation, I'm great except for the sex drive. SHBG was not included in the test. I'm going to see him in 2 weeks and see what he says. It's not the end of the world but it sucks not having sex drive. I'll check my latest numbers and post it here as soon as I have a chance.

Your sex drive being low definitely was not because of test levels, because you were at the upper range of normal, so I don't know why your dose would be increased. A full hormone panel should have been do e to look at other factors

once you get your results, let us know because something is not adding up here but we all need to see the numbers first before making a speculative decision that could ultimately have an adverse effect on you

Your sex drive being low definitely was not because of test levels, because you were at the upper range of normal, so I don't know why your dose would be increased. A full hormone panel should have been do e to look at other factors
I know there's a few things they don't test like SHBG for example. But I'll ask, if not I'll order a blood work online.

Blood Work

I will for sure!

I just got my blood work back and my levels went up again and the only thing I’m doing different is that now I’m taking two injections a week instead of one(.3cc Monday and Thursday). My estrogen levels were high for the first time since I started trt. My doc put me on .5 mg arimidex once a week for 4 weeks.
Does anybody know how to post a screenshot?

Stroker54... So back to your original question before all the BS.

Regardless of your numbers which everyone is focusing on... You stated that you "WANTED" to start a "CYCLE" correct?

If this is the case then I would stay on the .5mg of ADEX 1 time a week to keep estrogen in check.

Secondly, regarding the Test and EQ and dosing frequency. I am very familiar with these compounds and am currently on the same 2 AAS.

Split the Testosterone injections into 2 SHOTS. Monday and Thursday is fine. 150mg and 150mg respectively.

3 Injections for the EQ. 200mg per inections on Monday, Thursday and Saturday. You can load the EQ with the Test on Monday and Thursdays.

This will keep the AAS especially EQ in your bloodstream very balanced without much fluctuation.

Now some people may say just hit the EQ on Monday and Thursdays with the Test but in my experience more frequent injections even with long ester AAS is night and day difference.

Hope this helps my friend.

I thought about taking 3 shots before but I just didn’t know if it would make much of a difference or not. Good to know. Thanks buddy!

My opinion is that you are crazy to think about doing a blast of test untill your TRT is nailed down. It took me two years of dosage/frequency experimentation for my to be in a place where i felt normal and it was a real bunpy road with. Getting trt right is an art form and a lifetime commitmebt so you really want get it right. If you want to do a cycle, why not consider leaving out the additional test and adding abother compound. Ive had amazing results from Primobolan - no sides, no e2 to worry about, no impact on your trt and will not flag up on blood work. Ive never ran a test cycle so i might be missing but a well balanced and effective trt protocal is far more important than maximising gains, for me anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom