napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol and cardio

hellzone

Hey everyone, Just curious, does tbol affect ones cardio? I'm five days in on my first tbol, test, eq cycle. I ran 1.5 miles today and it was horrible... gased at half a mile and wheezing by the one mile mark.

I usually can run the mile in a little more than 7 minutes and still feel good. But today It took me 15 minutes and I was beyond dead.

From the Tbol?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I don't think so... but you'll know after a couple weeks for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, Just curious, does tbol affect ones cardio? I'm five days in on my first tbol, test, eq cycle. I ran 1.5 miles today and it was horrible... gased at half a mile and wheezing by the one mile mark.

I usually can run the mile in a little more than 7 minutes and still feel good. But today It took me 15 minutes and I was beyond dead.

From the Tbol?

Other than possible cramps and possible painful pumps, it shouldn't be negatively affecting cardio. Have you checked bp or resting HR? If that is elevated that could be contributing

i never had any bad affects from TBOL against cardio
i was swimming every day and working out every night
i felt fine, if not better than normal

youve only been on it 5 days. it takes longer then that to really see the effects

Ooh so its the bp. Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye on that. Would gw help with that?

Ooh so its the bp. Thanks guys, I'll keep an eye on that. Would gw help with that?

Absolutely. Gw would be a perfect fit here. It lowers,blood pressure, resting heart rate, and improves lipids and it increases VO2 max substantially so it's incredible for cardio and endurance

Hell yeah man, I'm gonna gw it up and see what happens with the bp. Plus it will help with the recomp.

Top Bottom