napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Taking SARMS

chickrock15

Just curious how everyone else takes their SARMS. Normally I mix mine with my creatine to cover the taste. However, I put on my big girl panties the other day and tried to do them straight. NEVER AGAIN!! LOL!! I got the S4 down...barely... and the rest went into my creatine mix lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

they need to be taken straight down... if you need a chaser that is fine but you should always take them straight down first

Re: RE: Taking SARMS

chickrock15 said:
Just curious how everyone else takes their SARMS. Normally I mix mine with my creatine to cover the taste. However, I put on my big girl panties the other day and tried to do them straight. NEVER AGAIN!! LOL!! I got the S4 down...barely... and the rest went into my creatine mix lol

We've had this conversation before your first sarms cycle, and I told you it was best to take them straight up. I know they taste like straight rocket fuel, but its not so bad when you get used to it. Trust me, you get much better bioavailability by taking them straight which equals more results.

Just have a drink ready to wash them down afterwards.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:

We've had this conversation before your first sarms cycle, and I told you it was best to take them straight up. I know they taste like straight rocket fuel, but its not so bad when you get used to it. Trust me, you get much better bioavailability by taking them straight which equals more results.

Ya well not really worth it if they come back up.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:

If its that bad then just keep doing what you're doing. Just letting you know the optimal way, but I understand the issue you're having

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

If its that bad then just keep doing what you're doing. Just letting you know the optimal way, but I understand the issue you're having
Getting pretty darn good results as it is.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

Exactly. I know you are. If it isn't broke don't fix it. Just keep rocking, ChickRock ;)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

Exactly. I know you are. If it isn't broke don't fix it. Just keep rocking, ChickRock ;)
My arms and shoulders got noticed tonight.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

chickrock15 said:
RickRock said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

That great! When people start noticing changes like that, it becomes obvious that you are doing the right things and making great progress!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Taking SARMS

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:
"RickRock" said:
"chickrock15" said:

That great! When people start noticing changes like that, it becomes obvious that you are doing the right things and making great progress!!
Ya it's awesome to be noticed!!

Is it bad if I take a lil sip of juice leave it in my mouth then squirt the sarms in my mouth and swallow then sip the juice again? I can do them straight but this makes it so i dont taste the sarms at all. Let me know and I will go straight if what I'm doing isnt the best way

Savage55 said:
Is it bad if I take a lil sip of juice leave it in my mouth then squirt the sarms in my mouth and swallow then sip the juice again? I can do them straight but this makes it so i dont taste the sarms at all. Let me know and I will go straight if what I'm doing isnt the best way

If that way works for you, I actually don't see a problem with it. You are still putting the dropper directly into the mouth to get the full concentration without it being diluted into a mixture. If that's working for you and helps you get it down easier, go for it

Savage55 said:

that is completely fine to do it that way... i just don't like them dropped in a glass and mixed with anything...

Re: RE: Re: Taking SARMS

ibleedoranbla said:
I prefer to snort them

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
That's hardcore dude. ;) does snorting them increase the efficiency of the sarms? :)

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Taking SARMS

xdevinxsoccer said:
ibleedoranbla said:
I prefer to snort them

That's hardcore dude. ;) does snorting them increase the efficiency of the sarms? :)

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk
Absolutely...all aboard the gainz train

Personally, I take them straight down like the dudes.... Im getting great results and all my injury pains are completly gone as of today..... that's awesome to know it works better than the medication that they had me on it did nothing. But sarms did miracles :lol: I refuse to have a surgery when I got sarms!!!

Top Bottom