napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

4-11-17. Chest / Tris, Main focus today was to work chest on bench. Warm up was 5 sets of forward dips, full concentration going deep getting good stretch with full pump up, remaining fully leaned forward. 12-15 sets of alternating incline to decline bench pyramiding up & down with weight and changing degrees on bench. Triceps....3 sets on weighted dip machine, 3 sets of seated cable skull crushers, 4 sets of close grip bench presses with 3 supersets of straight- bar push downs. Followed by a few sets of abdominal machine crunches...
Diet today was 300g Protein, 130g Carbs, 38g Fats. Total Calorie Intake was 2200. Thanks for following !!!! SV OUT
Your workout was very similar to mine today. I like it, dips, skullcrushers (i actually forgot to add this to my list of workouts i did today). And "skull crushers" using the cable machine with bench press, Incline. I just dont do decline anymore. I like the log brother keep up the hard work!

4-11-17. Chest / Tris, Main focus today was to work chest on bench. Warm up was 5 sets of forward dips, full concentration going deep getting good stretch with full pump up, remaining fully leaned forward. 12-15 sets of alternating incline to decline bench pyramiding up & down with weight and changing degrees on bench. Triceps....3 sets on weighted dip machine, 3 sets of seated cable skull crushers, 4 sets of close grip bench presses with 3 supersets of straight- bar push downs. Followed by a few sets of abdominal machine crunches...
Diet today was 300g Protein, 130g Carbs, 38g Fats. Total Calorie Intake was 2200. Thanks for following !!!! SV OUT

Damn I've never even though to use a cable machine for skullcrushers! How do you like them?

Solid workout bro!! What are you weighing?

Solid workout bro!! What are you weighing?
Right now, I'm light ,too I think. 182lbs. Don't even know the last time I was this light. The Omron is giving me my bf% in the 8's. Calipers are telling me 10%. I feel good though, feeding the glycogen back after weeks of deprivation. But for the most & main part, no strength loss at all. Just a bit lethargic my last week.

Right now, I'm light ,too I think. 182lbs. Don't even know the last time I was this light. The Omron is giving me my bf% in the 8's. Calipers are telling me 10%. I feel good though, feeding the glycogen back after weeks of deprivation. But for the most & main part, no strength loss at all. Just a bit lethargic my last week.

You will probably look better as you slowly add those carbs back in!! The fact that your strength is still good is awesome! I know for me in the past I would get lethargic and a heavy feeling before I started to lose strength. Sounds like the right time to add some carbs back in!! Go slow and you may rev your metabolism and drop more body fat as you increase cell size and your body adjust to being fed!!!

4-17-17. Cardio today was extremely pleasant. The weather changing and was a good change to run outdoors, about 4 mile run at a steady rapid pace. Shoulders today will be barbell presses front & back, heavy upright rows, cable face pulls, presses on the hammer strength & laterals front and side.
Diet today will be moderate carb day today. 2- scoops of Aminos upon waking with ECA stack,
Meal 1 , morning shake, 5 servings of egg whites. 25 P, 0 C, 0 F
1 scoop of Optimum Nutrition whey protein. 24, 3 , 1
1 scoop of blueberry cobbler real food oats. 2, 21, 1
Will post remainder in the afternoon, having a great day everyone, thanks for following!! SV OUT!!

Meal 2 .... 8oz All White egg whites
2.5 oz Turkey
2 slices FF cheese. 48P, 8C, 1 F.
Shoulder workout was extremely productive, strength high & endurance high.
Post workout shake...... .5 scoop of Pure Karbolyn
1 scoop ON WHEY
1 scoop Allmax Isoflex Whey Protein
1.5 scoop of real food oats...... 53P, 60C, 3F
Meal 3.........2 oz Prime Rib
5 oz 93% lean ground beef ......47 P, 0C, 20 F
Meal 4.........3 oz ground beef
2 oz turkey".........31P, 2C, 6F
Meal 5 "........4oz grilled chicken
1 tbsp lite bl.cheese .......23P, 3C, 7F
PreBed Shake........1.5 scoop of ON Casein Protein.......36P, 5C, 2 F
DAILY TOTAL. 290P, 102C, 39F. Total calories 2020. Thanks for following !! SV OUT !!

Meal 2 .... 8oz All White egg whites
2.5 oz Turkey
2 slices FF cheese. 48P, 8C, 1 F.
Shoulder workout was extremely productive, strength high & endurance high.
Post workout shake...... .5 scoop of Pure Karbolyn
1 scoop ON WHEY
1 scoop Allmax Isoflex Whey Protein
1.5 scoop of real food oats...... 53P, 60C, 3F
Meal 3.........2 oz Prime Rib
5 oz 93% lean ground beef ......47 P, 0C, 20 F
Meal 4.........3 oz ground beef
2 oz turkey".........31P, 2C, 6F
Meal 5 "........4oz grilled chicken
1 tbsp lite bl.cheese .......23P, 3C, 7F
PreBed Shake........1.5 scoop of ON Casein Protein.......36P, 5C, 2 F
DAILY TOTAL. 290P, 102C, 39F. Total calories 2020. Thanks for following !! SV OUT !!
Hope you got some fiber somewhere there today!

4-18-17. Morning cardio, steady but quick 1.5 mile run outdoors. Felt real good again, not in carb deficit. Followed by 5 sets of abdominal vacs.
Weights today was chest & triceps. 10 sets of alternating degree heavy bench press to max weight, min rep. Final set concluded with heaviest weight 3 reps pyramiding 10 lbs until 10 reps/set completed..
4 sets of close-grip presses on smith machine, 3 sets of heavy pushdowns, & 5 sets of cable skull crushers/ inclined. Daily diet consisted of moderate carbs. 280 Protein, 135 Carbohydrates, & 28 Fats with a total carbolic intake of 2050......Thanks for following, SV OUT !!!!!!

4-19-17. Today was almost the exact same day as yesterday, just different workout. Cardio is on hold, until evening time to run with my daughter. So, weights today was a heavy day, back & biceps...
3 sets of weighted wide-grip pull ups, 4 sets of hammer strength lat pull-downs, 4 sets of heavy cable rows,
4 sets of reverse lat pulls, 4 sets of close -grip pulls.
Biceps..... 4 sets of dumbbell curls, 4 sets of straight bar cable curls, 3 sets of 21s to failure, 4 sets of ezbar cable curls....
Daily Diet was almost exactly as yesterday... Macros 280P, 125C, 30F. Total caloric intake is 2050......
Tomorrow is an off day but will include morning cardio & 5 sets of abdominals & Vacs. Thanks for following !!!! SV OUT!!!!!

4-21-17. Today's workout is no cardio. Chest, shoulders, triceps high repitition day.
Chest.......12-15 sets of alternating degree on bench press using slightly lighter weight with more concentration on the negative of the reps. 5 sets of flies on the pec deck machine.
Shoulders......5 sets of hammer strength presses, 5 sets of standing dumbbell laterals, 5 sets of front laterals.
Triceps........4 sets of seated cable skull crushers, 4 sets of cable pushdowns , 4 sets of strict dips until failure.
Again, today's entire workout consisted of total concentration on negative part of reps, & using all muscle fibers to complete the repitition. High reps were consistent on all exercises.
Daily Diet consisted of moderate - high carbohydrates. 260P, 200C, 40 F,,,, Total calorie intake around 2200.
Thanks for following !! SV OUT !!

4-23-17. Today, no cardio, just morning abdominal workout. Weights today will be be a full upper body workout . Using only one exercise per body part. Exclusively concentrating on form & steady,high repititions.
First,,,,Morning Aminos with ECA stack...Meal 1 ...5 servings of All Whites, egg whites, 1 scoop of Optimal Nutrition Whey Protein with water,ice & morning vitamins ( included is daily multi, fish oil, vit C, potassium, glucosamine & apple cider vinegar )
Chest... 8 sets of alternating degree bench presses,
Shoulders....8 sets of front & back military presses,
Back....8 sets of front & back lat pulls,
Biceps...8 sets of seated/standing cable curls,
Triceps...8 sets of seated skull crushers...
Post Workout Shake ...2 scoops of ON Whey Protein, 1 scoop of Karbolyn, with water & ice...
May return to finish daily diet, Thanks For Following.....Happy Sunday !!!! SV OUT !!!

4-23-17. Today, no cardio, just morning abdominal workout. Weights today will be be a full upper body workout . Using only one exercise per body part. Exclusively concentrating on form & steady,high repititions.
First,,,,Morning Aminos with ECA stack...Meal 1 ...5 servings of All Whites, egg whites, 1 scoop of Optimal Nutrition Whey Protein with water,ice & morning vitamins ( included is daily multi, fish oil, vit C, potassium, glucosamine & apple cider vinegar )
Chest... 8 sets of alternating degree bench presses,
Shoulders....8 sets of front & back military presses,
Back....8 sets of front & back lat pulls,
Biceps...8 sets of seated/standing cable curls,
Triceps...8 sets of seated skull crushers...
Post Workout Shake ...2 scoops of ON Whey Protein, 1 scoop of Karbolyn, with water & ice...
May return to finish daily diet, Thanks For Following.....Happy Sunday !!!! SV OUT !!!

Nice workout man, I might do something similar with a upper/lower split. Only thing I'm worried about is losing a lot of energy on legs and missing out on other muscle groups. Have you ever had any issues with this when doing full body workouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice workout man, I might do something similar with a upper/lower split. Only thing I'm worried about is losing a lot of energy on legs and missing out on other muscle groups. Have you ever had any issues with this when doing full body workouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, as you can see, & stated in first part. That this w/o is upper body only. I'd be in the gym half the day otherwise. Legs is very time consuming & usually done solo .

No, as you can see, & stated in first part. That this w/o is upper body only. I'd be in the gym half the day otherwise. Legs is very time consuming & usually done solo .

Right, I read that just stated my question wrong. What I meant is have you ever ran a full body workout and if so have you had a problem with hitting legs the same day as everything else. But as you stated you normally do legs a totally different day which is the route I will probably end up going. Sorry for the confusion.

Right, I read that just stated my question wrong. What I meant is have you ever ran a full body workout and if so have you had a problem with hitting legs the same day as everything else. But as you stated you normally do legs a totally different day which is the route I will probably end up going. Sorry for the confusion.
No problem NM, legs are very complicated & so many parts. I like to do legs alone, or if I tend to neglect one other body part then that's all. But no, I don't normally do legs & total upper body together because of all the energy expended on both. Especially when I used to squat heavy, that alone is a total body workout !!

No problem NM, legs are very complicated & so many parts. I like to do legs alone, or if I tend to neglect one other body part then that's all. But no, I don't normally do legs & total upper body together because of all the energy expended on both. Especially when I used to squat heavy, that alone is a total body workout !!

Yeah it looks like ill be doing a Push/Pull, Leg, off, push/pull,leg,off, off kind of routine with some side/back delt work mixed in with legs. Side delts and traps don't expend too much energy so i should be able to manage. It will be fun to experiment either way!

Top Bottom