napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

3/6/17. Today's weight is 190 lbs, From 208 lb at start. Not really what I wanted but needed to shave % off , so it what it is. Yesterday was full blown biceps day.....4 sets of barbell curls pyramid up in weight, but more reps than usual.. Followed by. 3 sets of simultaneous DB curls 15-12 reps.. Again this high rep day ,so I like to stay at least 1-12 if not 15-18 per set.....Then standing straight bar cable curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps &. The finale was 21s with the curl bar with 25 to finish the 3rd set. 5 sets of crunches 100/60/35/25/30 & 5 sets of vacs.
My diet today was the MOST strict with carbs to date , due to the fact last night was movie night with my son & ate a whole bag twizzlers!! Yes a whole bag.. That must of been hundreds of carbs, BUT no fat right?????

Morning shake. 8 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein, water & ice......Meal 2. 7 egg whites,1 whole egg, 4 oz of turkey, 1 slice of FF cheese......Meal 3 Shake (same as 1).....Meal 4 7 oz of roast beef, 1 tbsp lite sour cream,& .25 cup of cherry tomatoes....Meal 5 Shake (same as 1&3)....Meal 6 6 oz grilled chicken, 1 slice of FF cheese, 1 tbsp of lite s.cream....
Pre- Bed. Casein shake......Total daily intake is 375 g of protein, 23g CARBS, 36g Fat......2110. CALORIES
1 month progress pic will be posted tomorrow...Having trouble with transferring photo (can't send it horizontal, how to turn it???? ))). Will try again tomorrow.....Thanks. SV. OUT!!!!!

Oh shit is that a typo 23 grams of carbs?!?! lol

Oh shit is that a typo 23 grams of carbs?!?! lol
Nope 23 grams of carbs, I had to punish myself after that entire bag of twizzlers last night. And that 23 was just from the protein shakes & little bits here & there Unavoidable carbs, I will be hurting tomorrow on my cardio. I still can't believe I ate all that licorice, my downfall!!!!!

Just messing with you bro!! I remember you asking about my carbs being low and how you have never gone below 90! Interesting to see what you weight is in the morning!

That one day carb depletion worked, back to 190lbs!!!

Good! You could actually plan that out and see good results. Not the twizzlers but have days of higher carbs to off set the sticking and negative effects of low carb dieting. For me it's very effective not only for dropping body fat but for preserving muscles and keep hormones levels stable.

Good! You could actually plan that out and see good results. Not the twizzlers but have days of higher carbs to off set the sticking and negative effects of low carb dieting. For me it's very effective not only for dropping body fat but for preserving muscles and keep hormones levels
Exactly, every action has a reaction !! Good & bad. But it was nice to see the bounce back..

Wow, what a messed up day 14+ inches of snow & still coming.. Wake - up today 5Am, 2 scoops a minos and new white lightning(DMAA & caff mix) instead of ECA stack. ABS, Followed by 8 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 scoop of real food oats, water and ice with daily vitamins. I might actually have to do chest & shoulders home today , due to the really inclement weather. Wow , what a bitching storm right now!!!! Tomorrow is the half way mark with the transformation. Everyone seems to be doing well in their logs!!! Will re-post stats tomorrow with half-mark pics,, back to clearing snow!!!!! SV OUT!!!!!

Wow, what a messed up day 14+ inches of snow & still coming.. Wake - up today 5Am, 2 scoops a minos and new white lightning(DMAA & caff mix) instead of ECA stack. ABS, Followed by 8 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein powder, 1 scoop of real food oats, water and ice with daily vitamins. I might actually have to do chest & shoulders home today , due to the really inclement weather. Wow , what a bitching storm right now!!!! Tomorrow is the half way mark with the transformation. Everyone seems to be doing well in their logs!!! Will re-post stats tomorrow with half-mark pics,, back to clearing snow!!!!! SV OUT!!!!!
Holy shit we didn't have that much here lol. I hate snow....keep up the great work!!

Update 3-17-2017 IMG_0138.jpg 2-1-17 208lbs. IMG_0151.jpg 3-15-17 192 lbs.

Half way through this transformation ,here are some updated pics. My plan for the duration , is to continue the cut 2 more weeks and to phase in some more calories. Right now, total intake is around 2100 calories. 270-300 P / 100-130 C / 25-60 F. I don't know the BF accuracy , only did calipers which tell me @12 %?? I have blood work next week and hope to get more of an accurate reading around then. Workouts have been consistent ,and diet has been for the most part clean. Will go into more detail but these pic posting is a pain in the ass, And the pics are purposely clean because we all know and totally aware of 44s erotic notions & wandering emotions for pics of SKIMPY , TIGHTY WHITIES. LOL Thanks for following. SV OUT!!

Last edited:
Update 3-17-2017 View attachment 3938 2-1-17 208lbs. View attachment 3940 3-15-17 192 lbs.

Half way through this transformation ,here are some updated pics. My plan for the duration , is to continue the cut 2 more weeks and to phase in some more calories. Right now, total intake is around 2100 calories. 270-300 P / 100-130 C / 25-60 F. I don't know the BF accuracy , only did calipers which tell me @12 %?? I have blood work next week and hope to get more of an accurate reading around then. Workouts have been consistent ,and diet has been for the most part clean. Will go into more detail but these pic posting is a pain in the ass, And the pics are purposely clean because we all know and totally aware of 44s erotic notions & wandering emotions for pics of SKIMPY , TIGHTY WHITIES. LOL Thanks for following. SV OUT!!

Great job!! I can see a big difference!! Keep it up!! Let me know your final decision for your upcoming cycle!

Top Bottom