napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

4-24-17. Morning , daily Aminos with ECA stack. Cardio, 5 quick blood pump, 1/8 mile sprints & adominals. Will be doing another cardio/run session with my daughter this afternoon. Today is my non-lift/rest day. Also a low carb day and moderate to high protein.. Awaiting final instructions for end of transformations from Big B.. Thanks to Everyone for following this transformation contest !! Will return,, SV OUT !!

4-25-17. Today's training was morning 5 sets of abdominals & abdominal vacs..
Morning Aminos with ECA stack & daily vitamins. Today will be a higher carb day w/ normal protein..
Meal 1- 5 servings of egg whites, 1 scoop whey protein. 1 cup of strawberries & 1 cup of white grapes..
Upper Body Work-out, Conditional, High reps with higher amount of sets with 1 exercise per body part.
Chest....Smith machine incline bench presses 10 sets of 15-18 reps.
Shoulders.....Smith machine front & back military presses 5/5 sets of 15-18 reps.
Back.....Lat Cable pulldowns front / back 5/5 sets of 15-18 reps.
Biceps....Standing v-bar/straight-bar cable curls 5/5 sets 15-18 reps.
Triceps.....Standing cable extensions 10 sets of 14-18 reps.
Post-workout shake 2 scoops whey protein, & 1 scoop of Karbolyn peanut butter & water.
Meal 2..6 oz of lean steak, 1 baked sweet potatoes.
Meal 3..6 oz of lean steak, 2 baked sweet potatoes.
Meal 4...6 oz of lean ground chicken w-onions & chopped jalapenos, 1 boiled sweet potato.
Snack/Meal 5 ...1 Quest Mint Chocolate Chunk Protein Bar....

I guess tomorrow will be posting final transformation pics, I'm thankful to be apart of this community & also glad to have taken part of this transformation contest.. Good Luck to Everyone that participated & Thanks to everyone that followed, reviewed and gave feedback to our logs. SV OUT!!!!

IMG_1689_LI (3).jpg4-26-2017 IMG_0138.jpgIMG_1705.jpgIMG_1683_LI (2).jpgIMG_1686_LI (2).jpg
Starting weight on 2-1-2017 , 208 lbs, 47 yrs, 6 '1" , about 17 % BF..
Ending weight on 4-26-2017, 173 lbs, 47 yrs, 6' 1" , about 8.5% from OMRON measuring device & gym owner concurred ??
My main objective was to reduce BF a little to around 12 % , but as time went on the pounds & my endurance was inclining. So, I obviously stayed on this cut for the duration of the transformation. It was a pleasure to have done this with so many great members, & the reviews,followings & advise of encouragement were outstanding.
As I stated in the opening of this contest that I would be doing this before a surgery, which I have already planned for next week. At least I have finished & have enjoyed every aspect of this entire 12 week period.
This was a great idea by Big B , & graciously enough to have great sponsors on this board. I wish everyone luck on the finale & hope to continue to follow others that should partake on their next run. Thanks for everyone following these endeavors !!! SV OUT !!!!

Sorry for the delay on this post, having trouble uploading photos, if I can figure out how, I will add 2 more ??? (But I think they're too large)

Last edited:
Holy shit!!! Awesome awesome awesome work! I enjoyed your log and also your encouragement on mine. It was a great way to get to learn more about you! You have great dedication and you look great! Congrats!!

Top Bottom