napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sv transformation log 2017

Wow,, long day today!!! 2/4/17. My daughter had Cheer competition all day today. Early wake for me,,,,
The usually morning a minos with my ECA stack & directly on the tread , fasted. HIIT. 35 min today 3-5min intervals between 3% to 8 % incline at 5 MPH.
Then usual egg white / protein / oat shake, ,off to wake my daughter & friends for competition..
5 hours of cheering & now shopping with preteens,
Of course , everyone needs to eat... A treat , steakhouse..w/ 2 teens & an old lady ...lol
Now, here it is 600 on a Friday night, at the gym...
A little me time , I guess, but putting my mind together after such a long day was not easy.
BACK...4 sets wide pull-ups 12each.
4 sets heavy reps of cable rows
4 sets heavy reps of hammer strength
4 sets heavy reps of close grip pulls
Tris.....5 sets cable push downs
5 sets of close grip bench press.....
&. 1 set of get me the hell out of here. W. / post w/o creatine & ON protein drink

Almost done for the day , just home and finishing up this post. And to think I almost got talked into snowboarding also.
I'M DONE. SV. OUT. FOR. TONIGHT

Don't you just love preteens? Lol I have boys in that stage well one is actually a teen now, and bigbs is an older teen. But one preteen left! The cheer thing would've been a workout alone just taking them and sitting through it lol...

IMG_0127.JPG
1 WEEK UPDATE
Alright began the SARMS Stack of GW , MK2866, S4 , & SR 9009... I forgot how well they all taste..
So far, from starting 7 days ago at 208 lbs, down 5 at 203.. A start, but just beginning!!
Today 2/7/17. -Same start with a minos upon waking with my ECA stack & fasted cardio. Today was 35 min of 3-5 fast intervals from 6-8 mph.. Watching a suck beach body video. -Upon finish 8 egg white protein oats shake....& off to the gym an hour later.. -Today was chest. 8-10 sets of heavy alternating flat -incline pressing on the smith machine. Followed by 5 sets of cable press/alternating flys.
-Then shoulders 4 sets of front & 4 sets of back presses also on smith machine, followed by 4 sets of heavy upright rows & laterals.
-Then triceps, 4 sets of pushdowns with straight bar & 4 sets of overhead rope extensions. To finish up with 3 sets of 30 on abdominal machine & 5 sets of vacs.
Pre workout snack was a quest bar & a 32 protein muscle milk ..
Post workout ON 2 scoop shake with creatine.
Lunch was a beef & broccoli , no rice.
Dinner was 7 oz breast of chicken & Isopure drink......

I'm on my 5th day of strict intake calories of 2300-2700 per day at @ 55%P / 35%C / 15 %F. Roughly 325g Protein, 150g Carbs, 40g Fats
Thanks for the following & I am following all too.. SV. OUT

Last edited:
2/9/17. Slow day today,,finally.. I guess due to all the snow that fell here in the Northeast. Late night last night after the gym, schools closed for today yesterday. So, yes my daughter & friends up late, playing music & all that good stuff..
Anyway. Today was the usual. Early fasted cardio fast intervals at 6-8mph fir 30 minutes, followed by my 8 servings of egg whites, scoop of On protein & 2 scoops of real food blueberry oats.(great stuff)
2 hours later another 6 oz egg whites. 4 oz of turkey. 2 slices of FF cheese.
Abs. Prior at 4 sets of crunches x 35 &. 5 sets of vacs.

I have been keeping a strict caloric diet at 40 fats, 100-130 carbs, & 300-325g proteins =. @ 2500 calories per day. To reduce my bf %, it's working but real fast . Maybe it's too much / too fast .. But not sure ,I'm not losing strength. But definitely losing weight & waist size.. I only have access to calipers & the omron meter. Will try those on Tuesday at my other gym..I'm also assuming the GW & SR are helping big time too.
No weights today, worked double yesterday because knew the snow was arriving.. So cooked all afternoon for the week which was good.
Looking forward to going to the gym in the AM , I not one that likes to sit around & do shit or watch tv.. That's just me crazy, but life too short to sit & sit & sit.. Alright enough, Until next time , SV OUT!!!!

Thanks, for the follow Vildail.

Posting 2 week update 2/14/17

14 days into SARMS cycle.... GW , MK 2866, S4, & SR9009... Cut/ Bridge..Start weight 208...now in the high 190s
My caloric diet has continued, with no overall deliberate overage in macros at all. At 55% p, 25%C, & 20%FAT.....TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE AT 2300-2500 per day...

Cardio has continued to be everyday at a fasted condition 35-40min of HIIT..
Today's weight training was heavy chest pressing of 10-12 sets of 6-12 reps pyramiding from incline to decline positions . Lately I usually switch the angle of the bench every set to get a different strain each set completed. Intend of flys today , I switched over to old school perfect pushups 3 sets to failure straight & 3 to failure inclined.
Shoulders were 6 sets of heavy rear presses followed by 4 sets of heavy upright rows, supersetted with dumbbell laterals.
Next was triceps ,, 5 sets of unweighted dips & 4 sets of weighted dips, supersetted with straight bar pushdowns.

And of course 5 sets of abs on abdominal machine.
My diet consisted of ,,,POST RUN SHAKE....8 servings of egg white/1 scoop protein powder/2 scoops of oats
PRE W/O Quest bar,,POST W/O SHAKE.....2 scoops protein powder.....LUNCH. 2 servings beef & broccoli (NO RICE)
SNACK ....3 oz turkey breast & 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.....TREAT...slice of sausage pizza,& 1 muscle milk 32,,,,DINNER....6 oz 96%lean ground beef w / mushrooms & onions, melted FF cheese.... SNACK... 8 oz FF GREEK YOGURT/ 1/2 scoop Isopure fruit punch protein/ 3 oz. Fresh strawberries. PRE-BED ,,,,2 scoops Casein Protein w/water.....
TOTAL. CALORIE INTAKE FOR DAY IS 2455......327g protein. 161g carbs.....57g Fats.
Carb&Fats usually 20g lower(PIZZA)
LOOKING forward to tomorrow back / bis / abs & cardio of course. Gotta Keep on moving / Life is too short to sit .....
Thanks for following. SV OUT!!!!!!

2/19/17. Close to 3 weeks in , Weight as of today. 195. Upon wake up down. From 208 lb
Still taking Sarm stack.... Including SR, GW, MK2866, & S4,,, all at recommended mgs..
Despite the weight loss, no loss in strength what so ever... Fasted HIIT cardio everyday & lifting 5-6 days..
Some days have been rough with cardio due to carbs & moderation.... Still currently strict 2000-2300 cals at
60protein, 25% carbs & 15% fats. Roughly. 300-325g P/ 90-125g C / 30-50g F !!!!
My BF % guessing is in the area of 14... Just a quick update today, until next time!!!! SV. OUT

2/19/17. Close to 3 weeks in , Weight as of today. 195. Upon wake up down. From 208 lb
Still taking Sarm stack.... Including SR, GW, MK2866, & S4,,, all at recommended mgs..
Despite the weight loss, no loss in strength what so ever... Fasted HIIT cardio everyday & lifting 5-6 days..
Some days have been rough with cardio due to carbs & moderation.... Still currently strict 2000-2300 cals at
60protein, 25% carbs & 15% fats. Roughly. 300-325g P/ 90-125g C / 30-50g F !!!!
My BF % guessing is in the area of 14... Just a quick update today, until next time!!!! SV. OUT

Great progress brother!! Keep killing it!!

Thanks for everyone following, A little faster on the cut is unusual , but I'm assuming is due to the extreme combination of all the SARMS , strict contol of macros & everyday of HIIT Cardio. Lowering of BF % was a major goal , will more likely change into recomp with lean muscle gain, if things keep happening so fast!! I'm so glad to have done this transformation with everyone because my mind is totally into this at this point, remaining focused!! SV OUT

2/25/17. 25 days in Starting weight 208.... Today morning weight 192 lbs.. Still at strict calories 2100-2300
55%P, 25%C, 20%F. Feeling real good with cardio & strength still increasing..
Today morning fasted cardio 35 min. To the BEE GEES,,, LOL ....For all the music posting laughs
Today in gym was all back. 3 sets weighted wide pull ups, 3 sets seated cable weighted rows, 3 sets. Hammer strength pulls, 3 sets close grip trap pulls SS With close grip vbar pulls. & 3 sets of wide grip trap pulls. All consisting of high repititions, 12-18!!!

Yesterday was chest, shoulders, triceps, and abs in a guest gym. So I did a little extra with different equipment.
Tomorrow will be an all out bicep day, probably BB curls, simultaneous dumbbells, preacher bench, and everyone's favorite finale (at least mine) 21s with the curl bar. They suck so bad, but they work so good!!!!

I was a little worried when I got under the 200 lb weight, but knew my goal was to cut the BF%. So I definitely, can see a difference & just going to go with it & see how low I can get at this point without losing much strength. So far , so good !! Everyone enjoy the 'Saturday Night Fever' & again thanks for following!! SV OUT

2/28/17. Early day fasted abdominals without cardio, (need to pause the shortage a little). Looking to ease up a little on the cutting to a slower pace & increasing the calories slowly. 5 sets of crunches 100/ 50 /35 / 25 /25, followed by 5 set of vacs. Gym today was chest 12 sets of heavy alternating incline presses 13- 8 reps. Pyramiding up & down . Followed by pec dips & 4 sets on the pec deck.. Shoulders. 4 sets of front presses & 4 sets of back presses. Triceps 3 sets of straight bar Pushdowns & 4 sets of close-grip bench presses..

Diet today was an 8 egg white, ON Protein scoop, 2 scoops Bluberry oats water & ice shake with daily vitamins.
Post workout shake with 2 scoops ON Protein & water, Lunch. was a grilled chicken salad with veggies , Mid day snacks was a quest cookie dough bar & a bag of beef
jerky... Dinner was 2 cups of blackbeans, 6 oz of grilled chicken, 1 cup of shredded lettuce & 1 cup of fresh pico de gallo. After dinner snack was a bag of quest sour cream and onion protein chips. PreBed shake is 2 scoops of Casein Protein & water... Total macros PR-310 / Car-150 / Fat 34g Calories 2156
Normally I would have an extra meal instead of the snacks, but traveled into city today..
Again thanks for following, I hope everyone is coming closer to their goals & keep it up !!!! SV. OUT

Last edited:
I'm not surprised you're considering upping the calories. Your weight loss has been very fast. Very strict diet you have, I couldn't go that high in protein myself I don't think. Keep up the good work SV.

3/6/17. Today's weight is 190 lbs, From 208 lb at start. Not really what I wanted but needed to shave % off , so it what it is. Yesterday was full blown biceps day.....4 sets of barbell curls pyramid up in weight, but more reps than usual.. Followed by. 3 sets of simultaneous DB curls 15-12 reps.. Again this high rep day ,so I like to stay at least 1-12 if not 15-18 per set.....Then standing straight bar cable curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps &. The finale was 21s with the curl bar with 25 to finish the 3rd set. 5 sets of crunches 100/60/35/25/30 & 5 sets of vacs.
My diet today was the MOST strict with carbs to date , due to the fact last night was movie night with my son & ate a whole bag twizzlers!! Yes a whole bag.. That must of been hundreds of carbs, BUT no fat right?????

Morning shake. 8 egg whites, 1 scoop of protein, water & ice......Meal 2. 7 egg whites,1 whole egg, 4 oz of turkey, 1 slice of FF cheese......Meal 3 Shake (same as 1).....Meal 4 7 oz of roast beef, 1 tbsp lite sour cream,& .25 cup of cherry tomatoes....Meal 5 Shake (same as 1&3)....Meal 6 6 oz grilled chicken, 1 slice of FF cheese, 1 tbsp of lite s.cream....
Pre- Bed. Casein shake......Total daily intake is 375 g of protein, 23g CARBS, 36g Fat......2110. CALORIES
1 month progress pic will be posted tomorrow...Having trouble with transferring photo (can't send it horizontal, how to turn it???? ))). Will try again tomorrow.....Thanks. SV. OUT!!!!!

Top Bottom