napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sus350/Boldenone/oxy cycle

seoulcitydan

I'm thinking of running my next cycle with oral Oxymetholone for 4 weeks stacked with sus350 and equipose. Length and amounts is based on what the experienced guys here think. I was thinking anywhere from 10-16 weeks?

Suggestions, comments, guidance all appreciated.

seoulcitydan said:
I'm thinking of running my next cycle with oral Oxymetholone for 4 weeks stacked with sus350 and equipose. Length and amounts is based on what the experienced guys here think. I was thinking anywhere from 10-16 weeks?

Anadrol, Sustanon, and EQ can be an effective cycle depending on your experience level. It really depends on where you are at with that. It's not a beginners cycle by any means. Give us your stats and tell us a little more about yourself, and I'll help you get something set up

seoulcitydan said:

what is your age, your height, your weight, how long have you been lifting, how many cycles have you done and what did your cycles consist of.
We try to be not just good for you but very good for you.We watch out for you so that you do not hurt yourself. When you ask here you are going to get expert answers. So we need to know you better.

Thank you for the warm welcome and empathy, please excuse my ignorance in the other post regarding fluoxy.
I apologize, I am very new to this board, or any board for that matter.
I hope this intro isn't plain stupid or too drawn out. I know this is a long intro...
If so I apologize.

I am 48 years old
5ft 10 inch
71 kilos now

I've always been active, healthy and in shape as an ocean surfer, expert skier and avid mountain hiker.
Due to my own negligence, improper eating habits, busy hectic work schedules and stress related illness, I dwindled down to 59 kilos of skin and bones last year.
8 months ago I made a decision to begin changing my life. I went on a health conscious diet program as well as started lifting again after many years off.
I used to lift in my late 20's and early 30's, but never really that seriously, I was more a cardio athlete, but still very athletic.
Yet I still and always have had challenges gaining weight. I'm just one of those guys that have that type of metabolism. Once thought of as a natural gift and lucky as I've never been fat or overweight is now a curse as I had not been able become more than 65 kilos.
6 months ago, I decided to "juice" and I began the journey into the world of steroids.
Along with my decision to get on a proper dietary program and the gym, It was the best decision I ever made in my life in my opinion.
Quite possibly saved my life along with the fact that many of my small ailments like chronic joint pains, muscle atrophy and constant soreness etc... are no longer present. Not sure if that was entirely from the steroid use or I suspect just the combination of exercise, power training and overall living a healthier life.

I did a 10 week cycle and though I went pretty hard mainly due to ignorance, though I was extremely careful and had my personal friend who is also a doctor monitor my health, blood etc... every step of the way, I was very lucky. I suffered absolutely no side effects except a slight bout with pimples and oily skin, but extremely mild and as of yet my first cycle was so far very successful.

I ran Dbol 6 weeks with sus250 500mg and deca 500mg for 10 weeks then pct with hcg, nolva, clomid for 6 weeks

I kind of got more and more knowledgeable by researching as I went along, and watching and reading from this site and others.
In hindsight, I should have done all that before starting my cycle.
I know now that it was a very aggressive 1st cycle and again, I am very lucky that my body took so well to it being a first cycle.
I was on point with 4,000-5,000 calories a day diet with mass amounts of protein in shakes and supplements, vitamins and glucosamine
I was on a pretty intense power lifting regimen following prescribed, tried and true methods from my research and an experienced trainer.

One thing I have to opine is that regardless of being on juice or not, it takes severe drive, dtermination, will and perseverance to achieve the body that most wish they had and those that dissed me for juicing and "cheating" have no idea what dedication and hard work it takes, they seem to think that you just take some pills and shoot up and anyone can just get big and muscular. I know that that's a fallacy and perhaps being on cycle takes even more determination and drive to get out there and bust your ass. Besides, it was life decision for my overall health more than just to get big and muscular. I'm 48, I've been skinny all my life, only dreaming of having a nice muscular physique...it's now or never!
I've tapered down my work outs to 4 days a week and not as intense as when I was on cycle, as well as my dietary intake is back down. I suffer no depression or lack of will. My strength has not subsided much at all.
I'm overall feeling amazing and looking so much better than the scrawny little guy I was almost a year ago. I look much younger than my age. I would post a before and after if I knew how to...it's quite astounding I think.
I gained a total of 14 kilos at my peak, I know that that is also pretty rare, and lost only 2-3 kilos as I'm now teetering back and forth at 70-71 kilos. But all my weight gained is pure muscle except a little belly fat as I did not do much cardio, focusing so much on gaining weight and mass, too much cardio seemed counter productive to my goals, especially at the rate I lose weight, which is extremely quickly if I don't eat big and do cardio.
I'm past 4 weeks post pct, I wonder, will I stand to lose more weight if I don't cycle again?
I just went in for my latest blood test and will have results next week.
I don't want to do Deca again and I'm really leaning towards EQ, I like Sus as I got no sides from it and felt awesome on it. I'm a bit concerned about Oxy due to its toxicity. I have milk thistle, tried to get liv-52 but to no avail, I live in a pretty closed country in Asia and though I have a single source with access to almost everything else, I can't seem to get anything else besides the milk thistle. If there are any other suggestions for liver health, I'd appreciate it, otherwise, milk thistle will have to do.

Steroids I have on hand: Test Enanthat250, EQ, Sus350, Sus250, Deca250, Flouxy tabs, Dbol tabs, Dbol injectable, Oxymetholone tabs
PCT and ancillaries I currently have on hand: Exemestane, Hcg, Nolva, Clomid, Anastrozole

My goal this cycle is to get bigger all around and add cardio with emphasis on mass but want to cut my abs a bit and work on core strength as well.

Oxy, EQ, Sus...sound ok?

Advise please

Thank you

seoulcitydan said:
Thank you for the warm welcome and empathy, please excuse my ignorance in the other post regarding fluoxy.
I apologize, I am very new to this board, or any board for that matter.
I hope this intro isn't plain stupid or too drawn out. I know this is a long intro...
If so I apologize.

I am 48 years old
5ft 10 inch
71 kilos now

I've always been active, healthy and in shape as an ocean surfer, expert skier and avid mountain hiker.
Due to my own negligence, improper eating habits, busy hectic work schedules and stress related illness, I dwindled down to 59 kilos of skin and bones last year.
8 months ago I made a decision to begin changing my life. I went on a health conscious diet program as well as started lifting again after many years off.
I used to lift in my late 20's and early 30's, but never really that seriously, I was more a cardio athlete, but still very athletic.
Yet I still and always have had challenges gaining weight. I'm just one of those guys that have that type of metabolism. Once thought of as a natural gift and lucky as I've never been fat or overweight is now a curse as I had not been able become more than 65 kilos.
6 months ago, I decided to "juice" and I began the journey into the world of steroids.
Along with my decision to get on a proper dietary program and the gym, It was the best decision I ever made in my life in my opinion.
Quite possibly saved my life along with the fact that many of my small ailments like chronic joint pains, muscle atrophy and constant soreness etc... are no longer present. Not sure if that was entirely from the steroid use or I suspect just the combination of exercise, power training and overall living a healthier life.

I did a 10 week cycle and though I went pretty hard mainly due to ignorance, though I was extremely careful and had my personal friend who is also a doctor monitor my health, blood etc... every step of the way, I was very lucky. I suffered absolutely no side effects except a slight bout with pimples and oily skin, but extremely mild and as of yet my first cycle was so far very successful.

I ran Dbol 6 weeks with sus250 500mg and deca 500mg for 10 weeks then pct with hcg, nolva, clomid for 6 weeks

I kind of got more and more knowledgeable by researching as I went along, and watching and reading from this site and others.
In hindsight, I should have done all that before starting my cycle.
I know now that it was a very aggressive 1st cycle and again, I am very lucky that my body took so well to it being a first cycle.
I was on point with 4,000-5,000 calories a day diet with mass amounts of protein in shakes and supplements, vitamins and glucosamine
I was on a pretty intense power lifting regimen following prescribed, tried and true methods from my research and an experienced trainer.

One thing I have to opine is that regardless of being on juice or not, it takes severe drive, dtermination, will and perseverance to achieve the body that most wish they had and those that dissed me for juicing and "cheating" have no idea what dedication and hard work it takes, they seem to think that you just take some pills and shoot up and anyone can just get big and muscular. I know that that's a fallacy and perhaps being on cycle takes even more determination and drive to get out there and bust your ass. Besides, it was life decision for my overall health more than just to get big and muscular. I'm 48, I've been skinny all my life, only dreaming of having a nice muscular physique...it's now or never!
I've tapered down my work outs to 4 days a week and not as intense as when I was on cycle, as well as my dietary intake is back down. I suffer no depression or lack of will. My strength has not subsided much at all.
I'm overall feeling amazing and looking so much better than the scrawny little guy I was almost a year ago. I look much younger than my age. I would post a before and after if I knew how to...it's quite astounding I think.
I gained a total of 14 kilos at my peak, I know that that is also pretty rare, and lost only 2-3 kilos as I'm now teetering back and forth at 70-71 kilos. But all my weight gained is pure muscle except a little belly fat as I did not do much cardio, focusing so much on gaining weight and mass, too much cardio seemed counter productive to my goals, especially at the rate I lose weight, which is extremely quickly if I don't eat big and do cardio.
I'm past 4 weeks post pct, I wonder, will I stand to lose more weight if I don't cycle again?
I just went in for my latest blood test and will have results next week.
I don't want to do Deca again and I'm really leaning towards EQ, I like Sus as I got no sides from it and felt awesome on it. I'm a bit concerned about Oxy due to its toxicity. I have milk thistle, tried to get liv-52 but to no avail, I live in a pretty closed country in Asia and though I have a single source with access to almost everything else, I can't seem to get anything else besides the milk thistle. If there are any other suggestions for liver health, I'd appreciate it, otherwise, milk thistle will have to do.

Steroids I have on hand: Test Enanthat250, EQ, Sus350, Sus250, Deca250, Flouxy tabs, Dbol tabs, Dbol injectable, Oxymetholone tabs
PCT and ancillaries I currently have on hand: Exemestane, Hcg, Nolva, Clomid, Anastrozole

My goal this cycle is to get bigger all around and add cardio with emphasis on mass but want to cut my abs a bit and work on core strength as well.

Oxy, EQ, Sus...sound ok?

Advise please

Thank you

I don't see a problem with Sustanon and EQ for your cycle, but Anadrol is pretty harsh. I would opt for a different oral at this stage in your experience level. I think Tbol would be a great option for you,me specially for your goals of creating a lean bulk and possibly cutting a bit of bodyfat. Adding in some sarms to this cycle are also a very good idea as well. Here is a complete setup for you

1-16 Sustanon 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 LGD 10mg per day (pure essence sarms)
5-16 GW 20mg per day (pure essence sarms)
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
5-16 S4 50mg per day (pure essence sarms)

PCT (start two weeks after last injection)

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg per day (pure essence)
GW 20mg per day (pure essence)

I know you have a lot of gear on hand already, but if you are interested in a good source, let me know and I'll get you a price list for Biotech

Thank you for the cycle suggestion and advice.
I have a few other concerns and questions.

I am highly interested in the SARMs you recommend as well as the PCT however, I'm uncertain if I can get them and other chems into my country through your source. Yes, I would like a price list and more information on Biotech.
In the case that I may not acquire the other ingredients and or SARMs, could you advise me on running a similar cycle and pct with what I have on hand using the EQ sus and orals?
I am 99% certain I am able to acquire Tbol.

Thank you

Re: RE: Re: Sus350/Boldenone/oxy cycle

seoulcitydan said:
Thank you for the cycle suggestion and advice.
I have a few other concerns and questions.

I am highly interested in the SARMs you recommend as well as the PCT however, I'm uncertain if I can get them and other chems into my country through your source. Yes, I would like a price list and more information on Biotech.
In the case that I may not acquire the other ingredients and or SARMs, could you advise me on running a similar cycle and pct with what I have on hand using the EQ sus and orals?
I am 99% certain I am able to acquire Tbol.

Thank you
Both pure essence sarms and Biotech will ship international no problem, so there should be no concern getting them into your country bro

Rick, thank you for your cycle advice,

I've been reading why EQ should be run for at least 16 week cycle, due to it's "kickin in" later in the cycle.
I also watched the always great and very informative video by Dylan Gemelli.

I read in another post that front loading EQ could be a good option if I don't want to run a long cycle and to get the EQ working faster in the body.
Would front loading EQ be a viable option to get it started faster in my system and cutting down my cycle to say 10-12 weeks?
If so, what would a front load EQ dosing cycle look like?
Or am I just being a total goof?
Opinions and information please...

Thanks

All my gear was inherited to me by a friend when he moved back to his country, he couldn't take it with him, thus it's my gain, literally :)
PS, Though I am definitely interested in the SARMs, I can't afford it at this time, hopefully, I can still get some sound advice with what I have to work with.
I'm doing my research and have a cycle plan set up, but I would still like advice and suggestions without the SARMs. Due diligence when it comes to safety of my health right?

seoulcitydan said:
Rick, thank you for your cycle advice,

I've been reading why EQ should be run for at least 16 week cycle, due to it's "kickin in" later in the cycle.
I also watched the always great and very informative video by Dylan Gemelli.

I read in another post that front loading EQ could be a good option if I don't want to run a long cycle and to get the EQ working faster in the body.
Would front loading EQ be a viable option to get it started faster in my system and cutting down my cycle to say 10-12 weeks?
If so, what would a front load EQ dosing cycle look like?
Or am I just being a total goof?
Opinions and information please...

Thanks

All my gear was inherited to me by a friend when he moved back to his country, he couldn't take it with him, thus it's my gain, literally :)
PS, Though I am definitely interested in the SARMs, I can't afford it at this time, hopefully, I can still get some sound advice with what I have to work with.
I'm doing my research and have a cycle plan set up, but I would still like advice and suggestions without the SARMs. Due diligence when it comes to safety of my health right?

Actually front loading has no merit or benefit brother. It's a debatable topic, but if people would just understand the concept of half-lives and what it takes to achieve peak concentration in the body it would make more sense. I would just run it 16 weeks like I laid it out for you. The sarms would definitely help get the most out of the cycle, but if you can't run them right now just run the rest of the cycle as I have it setup for you

Hey Rick, thank you.
I will take your advice and cycle recommendation and run it the way you laid it out for me, minus the SARMs this time.
Last kind of dumb question.
My EQ is all in 250 vials, can't really run 600 a week, it's either 500 with 2 inj or 750 with 3 inj per week. Unless there's some other way of splitting 250 vials.
Which way do I go?

Also for PCT I will run Hcg 2 weeks after last injection for 3 weeks?
Then Nolva and Clomid after the Hcg or with the Hcg together?

The last time I ran PCT, I ran the Hcg with Nolva for 3 weeks then started Clomid with continual Nolva for 3 more weeks.
This is was based on a different post somewhere.
It just mind boggling how many different ways and variations you find on this subject.
I would like to know what your advice is please.

Re: RE: Re: Sus350/Boldenone/oxy cycle

seoulcitydan said:
Hey Rick, thank you.
I will take your advice and cycle recommendation and run it the way you laid it out for me, minus the SARMs this time.
Last kind of dumb question.
My EQ is all in 250 vials, can't really run 600 a week, it's either 500 with 2 inj or 750 with 3 inj per week. Unless there's some other way of splitting 250 vials.
Which way do I go?

Also for PCT I will run Hcg 2 weeks after last injection for 3 weeks?
Then Nolva and Clomid after the Hcg or with the Hcg together?

The last time I ran PCT, I ran the Hcg with Nolva for 3 weeks then started Clomid with continual Nolva for 3 more weeks.
This is was based on a different post somewhere.
It just mind boggling how many different ways and variations you find on this subject.
I would like to know what your advice is please.
If your EQ is 250mg per ml, then run 2.5ml per week. That will be 625mg per week.

HCG should be ran just the last couple weeks of a cycle and up until PCT starts. DO NOT run it while in PCT.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear, my EQ is in single vials of 1ml/250mg per vial. (Alpha Pharma brand). It's not a big loaded vial with 10ml in it.
Thus my dose increments can only be in 250mg each, unless I break open a bunch of single vials and preload syringes, which is probably not recommended right?
Conundrum, I feel so green :?

Thanks for the Hcg advice.

seoulcitydan said:
I'm sorry, I should have been more clear, my EQ is in single vials of 1ml/250mg per vial. (Alpha Pharma brand). It's not a big loaded vial with 10ml in it.
Thus my dose increments can only be in 250mg each, unless I break open a bunch of single vials and preload syringes, which is probably not recommended right?
Conundrum, I feel so green :?

Thanks for the Hcg advice.

Oh ok, so you have amps and not vials. That does make sense now. I would recommend still dosing as I have indicated and just preloading left over oil into a syringe for your next injection which is fine. When it's time to do that next injection, just add in the amount of oil you need to complete that injection and put the remaining oil into another syringe for the next injection. Rinse and repeat

Top Bottom