napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sus and Tbol Cycle Log

Week 5 status! I've been going up using heavier weight and no signs of slowwing down. I was actually able to get a few good reps of 315 on flat bench and my squats getting closer to 4plates with great form. I've picked up GW50516 to throw in mid cycle to help me shred some unwanted body fat around the stubborn love handles. Loving this cycle. Balkan Test and Tbol is very potent.

Week 5 status! I've been going up using heavier weight and no signs of slowwing down. I was actually able to get a few good reps of 315 on flat bench and my squats getting closer to 4plates with great form. I've picked up GW50516 to throw in mid cycle to help me shred some unwanted body fat around the stubborn love handles. Loving this cycle. Balkan Test and Tbol is very potent.
It's nice when those numbers keep going up bro. Great job!

You'll love what that GW does for you during this cycle. It's always a perfect addition

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated this thread the move threw me off a bit. So it's week six and my squats just finally really went up. I hit a pr 385lbs and that was after four sets at 315 so I'm sure I can hit 405 easy on fresh legs and when I squat I go all the way down and don't lock out up top. I like to keep constant tension. If I'm at the end and I don't feel I can complete the reps I'll rest pause but try not to. I think I'm weighing 216 now definitely lost a good bit of belly fat. I took RickRocks advice and picked up GW501516. Its been a week on cardarine and I'm noticing I'm always hungry. Hard to stick to my diet with this hunger I've been cheating a bit but I just hit cardio a little extra on those days. Basically my strength is the most pronounced effect on this cycle but my goal was to recomp and not worry too much about mass. I really want to see how lean I can get with this cycle without losing any muscle.

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated this thread the move threw me off a bit. So it's week six and my squats just finally really went up. I hit a pr 385lbs and that was after four sets at 315 so I'm sure I can hit 405 easy on fresh legs and when I squat I go all the way down and don't lock out up top. I like to keep constant tension. If I'm at the end and I don't feel I can complete the reps I'll rest pause but try not to. I think I'm weighing 216 now definitely lost a good bit of belly fat. I took RickRocks advice and picked up GW501516. Its been a week on cardarine and I'm noticing I'm always hungry. Hard to stick to my diet with this hunger I've been cheating a bit but I just hit cardio a little extra on those days. Basically my strength is the most pronounced effect on this cycle but my goal was to recomp and not worry too much about mass. I really want to see how lean I can get with this cycle without losing any muscle.

anytime you get a metabolism increase it tends to increase hunger initially but that will most definitely pass bro... you will be just fine and YOU WILL surpass your goals.. your doing great.. keep focused, keep working hard and you can do this... great work so far

Top Bottom