napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren E/ Tbol / Sus 250 Cycle (SECOND CYCLE)- opinions needed.

cam514

This is my second cycle. First cycle was Test E ONLY (500mg/week) for 10 weeks. I've been off for 4 weeks now, looking to start in another 2-3 weeks. Considering the cycle was very light, and I had a proper PCT (clomid, nolva, and aromasin), I'm thinking the time off isn't too bad. Of course I will be having bloods before anything to make sure everything checks out okay (probably in 2-3 weeks)- If anything comes back wrong, I will postpone the cycle obv.

Stats:

23 years old. (I'm not looking for judgement on my age, I understand risks/implications)
5'9
175lb
12% body fat.

Goal: build some muscle while leaning down
Goal: 178lb 7% body fat (realistic?)

*Diet/ Training Experience*- Been lifting for close to 6 years, since I was 17 (consistently). I would consider myself a hard gainer. Diet/ Nutrition has been in check for almost 2 years now (proper tracking). I have a solid amount of training/diet under my belt and can confidently say I have a strong frame/ foundation that I have built.

Cycle:

1-6 - Tbol 50mg ED.
1-12 - Sus 250
1-10 - Tren E 300mg/week
1-12 - Aromasin 12.5mg ED (will up dose if sides surface/increase)

PCT:

13-17 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
13-17 Nolva- 20/20/10/10

(will be using BOTH for PCT)

Diet: Macro's will be at maintenance cal' (high protein, low-med fat, high carbs)

Thoughts? Thinking about purchasing some HCG. Would like some input on that as well.

This is my second cycle. First cycle was Test E ONLY (500mg/week) for 10 weeks. I've been off for 4 weeks now, looking to start in another 2-3 weeks. Considering the cycle was very light, and I had a proper PCT (clomid, nolva, and aromasin), I'm thinking the time off isn't too bad. Of course I will be having bloods before anything to make sure everything checks out okay (probably in 2-3 weeks)- If anything comes back wrong, I will postpone the cycle obv.

Stats:

23 years old. (I'm not looking for judgement on my age, I understand risks/implications)
5'9
175lb
12% body fat.

Goal: build some muscle while leaning down
Goal: 178lb 7% body fat (realistic?)

*Diet/ Training Experience*- Been lifting for close to 6 years, since I was 17 (consistently). I would consider myself a hard gainer. Diet/ Nutrition has been in check for almost 2 years now (proper tracking). I have a solid amount of training/diet under my belt and can confidently say I have a strong frame/ foundation that I have built.

Cycle:

1-6 - Tbol 50mg ED.
1-12 - Sus 250
1-10 - Tren E 300mg/week
1-12 - Aromasin 12.5mg ED (will up dose if sides surface/increase)

PCT:

13-17 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
13-17 Nolva- 20/20/10/10

(will be using BOTH for PCT)

Diet: Macro's will be at maintenance cal' (high protein, low-med fat, high carbs)

Thoughts? Thinking about purchasing some HCG. Would like some input on that as well.

Here are some thoughts. Not only were you too young, but 500mg test is too high for a first cycle ,This is not a good thing for a young man,... then the young man claims it was a weak cycle.Wrong,wrong and wrong.It should have been 250-300mg and then this next cycle could be 500mg. Before you dig yourself in way to deep how about some more rest time, and then get bloods? Then coming off a cycle and then going back in with tren is not advisable either. At least if you go 250 test,300 tren and tbol you are not over doing the doses, but you are jumping onto two new compounds rather quickly in your life. Your choice bro.

23 years old, going on a 2nd cycle, want to run tren, and somehow think steroids are going to drop 5% body fat etc... bro, do you not see anything wrong here? does this truly sound ok to you? if it does, im really worried about you in general... this is horrible... your going to ruin yourself and your going to learn a very hard lesson, and one that keeps with you, if you don't stop... why are you doing this to yourself?

I know you don't want to hear it, but you are too young for steroids bro. And then you are getting way ahead of yourself wanting to run Tren. Everyone here is saying the same thing, and we are only trying to help you. You're getting in way too deep and it's going to mess you up. You need to stop all of this.

If you want to burn fat, Sarms are the way to go. Not steroids.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You obviously don't know the implications, cause if you did you'd know making that comment is complete ignorance. WAY too young to being gear.. Especially fucking with Tren your second cycle. SARMS is a far better option.

Have you even run blood work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To everyone :

I really appreciate all the thought out inputs/responses/worries. I know this forum is to look out for people. I completely understand that I am too young and I would NEVER condone steroid use on anyone, regardless of age. I am completely FOR doing things the proper way and obtaining a phenomenol physique with natural diet and training. I would never push someone to steroid use nor believe it is appropriate for any recreational use. The only reason I am on this route is because I'm competing in men's physique and its a passion/dream of mine to become pro. Simply put. And I know its what is required for me to be competitive among the other guys if I have a long term vision.

I'm on here to obtain the most optimal information that can benefit me, no hate over here. I respect all your comments. I understand that to become pro and be competitive its just something that has to be done and I've accepted that. I am however looking at the healthiest route and came to this forum because I know Dylan is very knowledgeable (I've seen many of your youtube videos. Thanks man.)

Moving on, what would be the best approach?

To everyone :

I really appreciate all the thought out inputs/responses/worries. I know this forum is to look out for people. I completely understand that I am too young and I would NEVER condone steroid use on anyone, regardless of age. I am completely FOR doing things the proper way and obtaining a phenomenol physique with natural diet and training. I would never push someone to steroid use nor believe it is appropriate for any recreational use. The only reason I am on this route is because I'm competing in men's physique and its a passion/dream of mine to become pro. Simply put. And I know its what is required for me to be competitive among the other guys if I have a long term vision.

I'm on here to obtain the most optimal information that can benefit me, no hate over here. I respect all your comments. I understand that to become pro and be competitive its just something that has to be done and I've accepted that. I am however looking at the healthiest route and came to this forum because I know Dylan is very knowledgeable (I've seen many of your youtube videos. Thanks man.)

the best approach would be to read drb's post again. Maybe run asarms stack before anything.

To everyone :

You just finished pct and you want too start another cycle and with tren in 2 weeks also your cycle layout is shit bro 12 weeks with sust then start pct right after last injection your clueless sust has 2 really long esters in it that will stay in your system over a month bad choice for a short cycle . and going pro seroiusly Im a competitive bodybuilder post some pics of the mandatory poses Illl tell you if you even have the genetics too go pro or not. You came here looking for advice but your saying you know it all already .If your wanting too be a pro bodybuilder your not doing any pct your on for good . if you dont have the genetics for it this is bad . go get a good coach and let them tell you the truth .

You just finished pct and you want too start another cycle and with tren in 2 weeks also your cycle layout is shit bro 12 weeks with sust then start pct right after last injection your clueless sust has 2 really long esters in it that will stay in your system over a month bad choice for a short cycle . and going pro seroiusly Im a competitive bodybuilder post some pics of the mandatory poses Illl tell you if you even have the genetics too go pro or not. You came here looking for advice but your saying you know it all already .If your wanting too be a pro bodybuilder your not doing any pct your on for good . if you dont have the genetics for it this is bad . go get a good coach and let them tell you the truth .

Not bodybuilding, physique. I have a coach, hes the one that is telling me to get on this second cycle, I didn't come up with it. I asked if 6 weeks off (from last injection of last cycle of test only) was too short of time off, and that time on should = time off. He said no its fine.

- He only came up with the compounds, I laid out the cycle itself.

I figured about the long ester so PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection?

Last edited:
Not bodybuilding, physique. I have a coach, hes the one that is telling me to get on this second cycle, I didn't come up with it. I asked if 6 weeks off (from last injection of last cycle of test only) was too short of time off, and that time on should = time off. He said no its fine.

I figured about the long ester so PCT should start 2 weeks after last injection?
Your coach is a idiot get a differant one and Im sure your buying your gear from him lmao.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Look up AJ sims he coaches my buddy he was trained by cutler when he was younger and he IFBB pro hes a genius with nutriton and drugs but hes pricey and has too except you but if you really want a pro card thats the kind of coach you need

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

- He only came up with the compounds, I laid out the cycle itself.

Your coach is a moron, and he is going to hurt you by giving you advice like that! Time on should always equal time off for many reasons. First and foremost it's health. You need to let your body have time off these compounds just as much as on. Secondly it's myosyatin and adaptation. If you go on another cycle too quickly after coming off of another you won't get shit for gains from it and it becomes pointless. Your body needs to spend enough times off cycle to bring mysotatin levels down in order to start making gains again.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom