napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sus and Tbol Cycle Log

Matthew712

Hello Fellas, New to Adrenaline Rush happy to report I started SUS250 and TBOL!

Im 31yrs old 6'1 210lbs 12-13%BF. 500mg test a week for 10weeks.
Sustamed 250 via Balkan Pharm. I'm running Turinabol via BP @ 40mg ED for 5wks as a kicker. Will keep you posted on gains and fat loss.

NOLVA + CLOMID PCT WITH AROMA -(ran through cycle for AI)

Last edited:
Stats Update on first week. Not using 1rm as a unit of measure so I've recorded my measurements and working set weight and reps Max for each lift. Im starting my third injection tomorrow and I've noticed that my endurance has increased. Ill post the next update after week 2.

Ht-6'1
Weight-209

CHEST-44"
WAIST-34"
ARMS-17"
LEGS-25"
CALVES-15"
NECK-18"

SQUAT-305x8
DEADLIFT-315x10
BENCH-275x8
MILITARY PRESS-185x8

My goal is to recomp. Adding as much lean mass while dropping bf. Diet is tight. Supps on point.

Stats Update on first week. Not using 1rm as a unit of measure so I've recorded my measurements and working set weight and reps Max for each lift. Im starting my third injection tomorrow and I've noticed that my endurance has increased. Ill post the next update after week 2.

Ht-6'1
Weight-209

CHEST-44"
WAIST-34"
ARMS-17"
LEGS-25"
CALVES-15"
NECK-18"

SQUAT-305x8
DEADLIFT-315x10
BENCH-275x8
MILITARY PRESS-185x8

My goal is to recomp. Adding as much lean mass while dropping bf. Diet is tight. Supps on point.

Decent stats to start bro. First cycle or have you cycled before?

Have you considered adding sarms to your cycle? Based on your goals, GW and S4 would fit really well here

I've ran halodrol50 years ago then a DMZ hexadrone cycle 3months ago and sarms cycle.
I'm considering running a sarms stack as a finisher and PCT. I really want to feel just the test and see how I respond since its my " first" cycle I didn't want to add too many compounds and get some experience under my belt. Although i may try using one after tbol on cycle like GW, then use something stronger PCT? Idk...

Cycle status report- Im in the tail end of week two and training is going great Pumps are intense, reps are easier and looking fuller and more vascular already. One thing I noticed on sustanon is my stamina is greatly increased on my isolation movements I'm able to go almost twice the reps I'm used to. I'm able to push through the burn almost like its fun. I'm really enjoying it.

Week 3 report! Just got back from the Gym and am really breaking all my plateau's, my flat bench dumbell presses are up 20lbs, im using 130s banging 8-10 reps no spotter.. deadlifts are now 405 my back is weak from an old injury but I'm happy . My squats are 315 for 8-12 hitting parallel. I'm doing barbell presses tomorrow so im hoping to break some records. My body composition is leaner and veins are coming everywhere. The PE aroma is def drying me out too. Excited for the next session!

Week 3 report! Just got back from the Gym and am really breaking all my plateau's, my flat bench dumbell presses are up 20lbs, im using 130s banging 8-10 reps no spotter.. deadlifts are now 405 my back is weak from an old injury but I'm happy . My squats are 315 for 8-12 hitting parallel. I'm doing barbell presses tomorrow so im hoping to break some records. My body composition is leaner and veins are coming everywhere. The PE aroma is def drying me out too. Excited for the next session!

Up 20lbs on the flat bench is good shit. Really nice work bro. I'll be running their aromasin when I start my pct, and currently using their letro. All their ancillaries have been solid.

Keep us posted. I'm looking at a bottle of tbol that I got this week, almost ready to start it. I'm waiting to do bloods in the coming week to make sure that my liver values are healthy. I will keep watching to see your progress.

You mentioned pumps. Are they brutal, stop and recuperate for a minute pumps or mild pumps that you can continue to lift without stopping? Thanks

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Solid lift increases. I'ts always fun when your usual weights start to feel like feathers!

Ok status update for week 4 that is over tomorrow. I've just noticed a problem. My tendons are tight and sore when i stretch where my biceps meet my forearm. I was doing alot of heavy wide incline curls and was stretching the shit out of my biceps right before I noticed this so maybe that has alot to do with it. I've heard stories that while on gear your muscles heal too fast for the tendons and connective tissue and it causes problems. I've been stretching it out and heat pack to help healing. So from my experience TBOL is execellent for endurance its unbelievable. Also my muscles are so dense and hard like rocks. My core workouts seem to be intense though because the abdominal Pumps are getting painful. I got on the scale today and gained a solid 7-8 lbs so I'm almost at 220lbs already AND lost body fat my serratus is starting to show nicely now :)

Ok status update for week 4 that is over tomorrow. I've just noticed a problem. My tendons are tight and sore when i stretch where my biceps meet my forearm. I was doing alot of heavy wide incline curls and was stretching the shit out of my biceps right before I noticed this so maybe that has alot to do with it. I've heard stories that while on gear your muscles heal too fast for the tendons and connective tissue and it causes problems. I've been stretching it out and heat pack to help healing. So from my experience TBOL is execellent for endurance its unbelievable. Also my muscles are so dense and hard like rocks. My core workouts seem to be intense though because the abdominal Pumps are getting painful. I got on the scale today and gained a solid 7-8 lbs so I'm almost at 220lbs already AND lost body fat my serratus is starting to show nicely now :)

Sounds like the cycle is going well bro. Nice update! Keep killing it!

Nice bro. That's the best feeling in the world when everything starts hitting you! Keep it up, it's really fun watching everyone's progress.

Thanks bro! Glad I can share with everyone. I'm loving the feeling. I don't even use pre workout just pure Adrenaline!!

Top Bottom