napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplements for Mental Focus

billbobby

Hi guys, can someone recommend a good fat burner/pre workout which gives that kick-ass
focus? I could never isolate which ingredients gave the intense focus (borderline euphoric).
I remember Detonate was good and Synerdrex (of course in old day Ephedra was the thing...).
I love this for cardio as it just seems to make it fly by.

Thanks in advance! - bb

I take war juice by omega from time to time and it helps me with intensity and focus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modafinil can be very addictive. i was addicted to crack cocaine/cocaine for many years and when i took modafinil it was extremely similar and i got the same taste to it. less mental euphoria. youll be awake for at least12 hours. sometimes u wont even notice ur on it. modafinil is NOT a stimulant. it keeps u awake by actually slowing the brain down so it uses less energy to focus, making the energy u have focus and direct it more efficiently. all its gonna do is have u more alert and awake. if u want weightloss and are willing to buy illegal drugs go with Adderall or methamphetamine,,dont recommend either though

Uh don't do meth or you'll be coming to me for a good set of dentures... seriously meth for weight loss? Wtf is wrong with people today... but for pre-workout I like M1 from tlm research... potent shit.

yeah i was totally just joking dont use illegal drugs for weightloss man. u need a prescription for modafinil that shit is a potent drug u dont needa be messing around with that spend ur money on a good SARM or some herbal remedies to boost energy and focus

modafinil can be very addictive. i was addicted to crack cocaine/cocaine for many years and when i took modafinil it was extremely similar and i got the same taste to it. less mental euphoria. youll be awake for at least12 hours. sometimes u wont even notice ur on it. modafinil is NOT a stimulant. it keeps u awake by actually slowing the brain down so it uses less energy to focus, making the energy u have focus and direct it more efficiently. all its gonna do is have u more alert and awake. if u want weightloss and are willing to buy illegal drugs go with Adderall or methamphetamine,,dont recommend either though

Okay thanks for that.I had a cocaine addiction for 10 years.I don't need anything like that.

Uh don't do meth or you'll be coming to me for a good set of dentures... seriously meth for weight loss? Wtf is wrong with people today... but for pre-workout I like M1 from tlm research... potent shit.

sounds crazy but there are many people in the fitness industry who use meth, along with other recreational drugs for weight loss. thats been going on for the longest, its not a big secret or anything lol

sounds crazy but there are many people in the fitness industry who use meth, along with other recreational drugs for weight loss. thats been going on for the longest, its not a big secret or anything lol

Back in the 80's-early 90's I would stay up all night snorting coke until the sun came up then hit the gym for 2 hrs.I'd eat a big breakfast afterwards then sleep for 12-16 hours.I'm still amazed that I lived through that lifestyle.FWIW I was pretty ripped. :p

Cocaine... helluva drug. I've done it. It's something that you know is bad, but it calls you. Fortunately, I've always been able to tell the bitch to stfu. Did it 3x was high af and said fuck that. Good old coffee and hard work. I stayed up 56 hours waiting on a HVT. All I had was no doze tabs.

Back in the 80's-early 90's I would stay up all night snorting coke until the sun came up then hit the gym for 2 hrs.I'd eat a big breakfast afterwards then sleep for 12-16 hours.I'm still amazed that I lived through that lifestyle.FWIW I was pretty ripped. :p

the majority of the top tier people in the modeling and fitness industry here in nor cali use recreational drugs for weight control, they can party pretty hard and end up in the sauna sweating that shit out after lol

Cocaine... helluva drug. I've done it. It's something that you know is bad, but it calls you. Fortunately, I've always been able to tell the bitch to stfu. Did it 3x was high af and said fuck that. Good old coffee and hard work. I stayed up 56 hours waiting on a HVT. All I had was no doze tabs.

i will be in vegas next month.... anything goes

lol, good times ! haha. everyone has their moments, its what doesnt kills us that makes us stronger and wiser

for focus try nootropics like huperzine-A. For a pre workout with huperzine-A try evl engn, its good stuff but a bit pricey

Looked up engn. Great reviews, but I noticed "no Pikatropin".....usually when I see this they removed the good stuff.... Can you confirm you get great results with
latest version (Pikatropin free)? If so, will totally order some to try.

Also will order up a war juice to try as well.

Looked up engn. Great reviews, but I noticed "no Pikatropin".....usually when I see this they removed the good stuff.... Can you confirm you get great results with

i have no idea bro, i havent used this product for a while and never knew of pikatropin. I used it for pre workout and it carries huperzine-A which is the reason i purchased. Up to you to discover if this is what your looking for

What's in EVLUTION NUTRITION ENGN

Serving Size 1 Scoop (8.2g)
Servings Per Container20
Amount Per Serving %DV
Niacin (as niacinamide) 35 mg 175%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg 100%
Folic Acid 800 mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg 417%
Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn®) 1,600 mg †
Creatine Complex 2,000mg †
Creatine Monohydrate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®)
ENGN® Mind-to-Muscle Matrix 2,013mg †
Betaine Anhydrous, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Agmatine Sulfate (as AGmass™), Alpha-Glycerolphosphorylcholine, Huperzia serrata extract, (std. min. 1% Huperzine A)(club moss).
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Silica, FD&C Blue #1

modafinil (spelling), MDA micro dosed

Hey 44 - that is supposed to be a seriously great combo but out of my league. I read about "brain-hacking" and they had things
about the modafinil and things like micro MDA and LSD....

One thing I tried (not those though) was from that article they mixed in Phenibut. I ordered some (Neurochill Phenibut 750mg) and
OMG...it is no joke and legal (meaning without Rx). It seriously works better than things like Xanax (at 1.5g). Can 100% vouch for
that. Have you ever heard or tried Phenibut?

As always - tons of thanks for the inputs sir. Appreciate it. -billb

Top Bottom