napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
bro i know we are our own worst critics and often times other see things that we don't see but as smart as you are, there's no way you can't look at these pictures right now and see the HUGE amounts of progress... its impossible for you to not see it... its that apparent! your doing a wonderful and commendable job and setting a strong example for everyone... keep it up!
Thanks, bro. I really appreciate the kind words. I definitely know I've made a lot of progress and I'm happy with the progress that I've made. I guess my overall dissatisfaction of where I'm at comes from the fact that I was delusional on how badly out of shape I was at the beginning of this year. You don't really realize how bad off you are until you put the kind of work in that I have and realize that you're still far off. It's obvious though that I'm on the right track and my work is showing because of the daily compliments I'm getting. I got two more last night at the gym. One really big bad ass that works out at my gym, who I look up to have me a compliment. This guy doesn't talk to anyone, he always has his headphones on, he never looks at a phone, doesn't talk, and moves some seriously heavy weight. He came up to me last night and was talking about my dead lifts and said he was impressed how smoothly I can pull 500 for multiple reps. He then said he pays attention to people in there and he can differentiate between those that are serious and not and it's obvious I'm serious, I don't mess around while I'm in there and I obviously know what I'm doing because I've gotten lean and huge. It really made my night hearing that from him. Then later in my workout a younger guy approached me and asked me how long I've been working out and I told him off and on for the last 15 years. He then said I'm trying to get arms like yours, what do I have to do to get big like you. I simply said you have to eat as much as you possibly can man. He was a rather lean guy. So, that made me feel pretty good that someone actually thought I looked worth enough to ask advice. Either way I'm far from where I want to be and I'm just going to keep on working hard.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

trust me, we are all far from where we want to be... i find myself very less than satisfied every day i look in the mirror.. not to say im not happy with what i've done for myself but i find a million things i could improve on or want to correct... the important thing is that you never lose sight of how far you truly have come but always realize you can do much more... its a double concept mindset that you must have... you need to be happy and see that your making progress or you find yourself asking what the point really is but from there you set new goals and always have something to push for... you are doing an excellent job bro...

Good work bro! I'm glad to hear you're feeling good after dropping the asin. I think everyone here knew that was the problem. This bodybuilding lifestyle is about feeling great and I'm super happy for you that you are now on track. We are all beautiful in Gods eyes but feeling good about ourselves is when the hard work is paying off. Keep it up bro

Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Rydrdie said:
Good work bro! I'm glad to hear you're feeling good after dropping the asin. I think everyone here knew that was the problem. This bodybuilding lifestyle is about feeling great and I'm super happy for you that you are now on track. We are all beautiful in Gods eyes but feeling good about ourselves is when the hard work is paying off. Keep it up bro
Thanks, bro. Yea, the asin was causing me some serious problems. I'm still new to aas but I know my body and I knew something wasn't right. Ever since I've dropped it I have felt great.

ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:
Thanks, bro. Yea, the asin was causing me some serious problems. I'm still new to aas but I know my body and I knew something wasn't right. Ever since I've dropped it I have felt great.

Feeling great is the best part of AAS. I knew it wasn't the gear- PSL n Hipo are both grade A in my book. How many weeks do u have left? What's the rest of this run look like?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Rydrdie said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:

Feeling great is the best part of AAS. I knew it wasn't the gear- PSL n Hipo are both grade A in my book. How many weeks do u have left? What's the rest of this run look like?
Today is my last day on tbol then I have 7 weeks left of test e and I'll be adding in winny in about 3 weeks.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:

Today is my last day on tbol then I have 7 weeks left of test e and I'll be adding in winny in about 3 weeks.

Cool. I was running Hipo's winny at 75mg per day. It was really good. Strength went way up n it really shredded n hardened me up. U runnin Hipo's winny?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

Rydrdie said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Rydrdie" said:

Cool. I was running Hipo's winny at 75mg per day. It was really good. Strength went way up n it really shredded n hardened me up. U runnin Hipo's winny?
Yes, I'm going to be using hipos winny. I was only planning on 50mg but I'll probably have to up the dosage. I just don't respond to orals very well.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Summer cycle log! Pure Essence, Peptide Warehouse, and Euro Pharmacies

ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Rydrdie said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Rydrdie" said:

Yes, I'm going to be using hipos winny. I was only planning on 50mg but I'll probably have to up the dosage. I just don't respond to orals very well.

You'll def enjoy the winny bro! Can't wait to hear what u think

Top Bottom