napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sugar Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, and I eat sweets everyday. Just have to try to control how much of it I eat. I'm lucky to have high metabolism so I get away with eating alot of shit

Right on Dylan. Gum is magic!

Ill have to try this. Pure whey shakes dont seem to fool my body with these cravings so maybe this will work.

Gum really does work well... I have utilized this for a long time... the problem is that i chew trident sugarless and it loses flavor quickly... spearmint flavor lasts but the good flavors, like the tropical for instance, lose flavor quick... i miss the hubba bubba and big league chew days! LOLL

you know another thing i use, and although its sugar free, it just helps with the cravings... i have little jello snack packs... the cherry flavor.. its has a really strong and nice flavor, its only 10 calories per pack and its sugar free... it really helps..

Whenever I have sugar cravings I just have a couple pints of Ben and Jerrys and I'm good lol

Thanks for everyone's input... Lots of great ideas for helping out when I feel like falling off the sugar wagon... Lol

I've never been a sugar craving person... Never really liked sweets until I started running gear now it consumes my mind. Sometimes I'll pace back and forth and try to convince myself why I should eat something sweet. Eventually it goes away but some days it's really bad...

At first I thought it was due to high estrogen but I even had the sugar cravings on TRT / cruise dosages...

Anyone else get these?

I personally do not care for sugar, but many years back the pros used to take 40mgs of vanadyl sulfate and 400mcg chromium picolinate together. I seem to remember this as being very effective.

I personally do not care for sugar, but many years back the pros used to take 40mgs of vanadyl sulfate and 400mcg chromium picolinate together. I seem to remember this as being very effective.
I used to take vanadyl sulfate back in the day (90's) and the pumps I would get were insane!

With sugar everything is pretty simple - the more you eat it, the more you want it. I have experienced this myself - the less sugar I eat, the less I want sweets and that kind of things. The more I eat sugar, the harder it gets to stop doing so. The best time in my life in this regard was when I went on a hardcore hike for over 2 weeks, where I did not get any sugar or sweets whatsoever. After that i did not eat any chocolate, and did not even want to do so. I guess there is a barrier you got to cross before you reach the point of not wanting it at all.

Whenever I have sugar cravings I just have a couple pints of Ben and Jerrys and I'm good lol

Lol...now that's what I'm talking about. I'm so lucky that I'm one of those people that does not crave sugar at all. I don't really like sweets that much. I do crave things that are more sour tasting. Ask Dylan, I will soak things in vinegar before I eat them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...now that's what I'm talking about. I'm so lucky that I'm one of those people that does not crave sugar at all. I don't really like sweets that much. I do crave things that are more sour tasting. Ask Dylan, I will soak things in vinegar before I eat them.

My younger son is like that... He'll eat dill pickles all day...

My younger son is like that... He'll eat dill pickles all day...

This is weird but I will soak apples, oranges, and grapefruits in vinegar before I eat them. I don't like to eat them regular lol

That is kinda weird... Lol

Lol...I grew up eating them that way. My family never really baked or gave me anything sweets when I was younger. I guess that's why I don't care for them. I was surrounded by a lot of fruits and veggies cause my grandfather had his own farm. Heck, I didn't eat McDonald's until I was 14 and it was so disgusting to me. As well as pizza, I think I was almost 18 when I first had my pizza.

That is kinda weird... Lol

Bro she likes mangoes in vinegar... It does not get much stranger than that... That's why I love her though... Vinegar breath... LMFAO... its actually not that bad... Im more of the sugar person... i fight it off but that would be my weakness... You can ask her though, you won't find anyone more regimented and strict than I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom