napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle information required

neebeean

Hello sir, I'm from India and I must tell you that I'm a big fan of yours and I've been following you for years. I wanna compete in men's physique so I need your help to plan my first cycle. My stats are given bellow...

Height:- 6'1"
Weight:- 170lbs
Bf% - 10%
Years of training :- 5years

I haven't used any steroid before, this will be my first cycle. I want to put on as much as quality muscle mass I can while dropping bodyfat or at least minimizing fat gain. I also have to avoid side effects like gyno, hair fall or acne as I work as an actor/model.

Dont go for a cycle yet, I know everyone is going for cycles in india of our age but u gotta have probs in ur HPTA as per dylan gemelli. But if u still go cycle should no longer be than 10-12 weeks and try test prop alone first cycle will give u alot. Later on u can introduce other salts.Also PCT is the most impt thing.

You should leave gear off the table for a couple more years man. Really take this time to focus on your foundation. Training and nutrition. Based on your stats, I can see there are holes in your setup. Aas, sarms, etc only enhance whats already in place. They don't fill in gaps. Spend the next couple years focusing on the basics and then you can consider a first cycle.

there is no way on the planet earth i would ever advise steroid use to you, not even if you paid me... your WAY too undersized and WAY WAY too young... you are going to learn a very hard lesson if you continue with this absurdity bro... dont be surprised when you start to have continuous problems as you get a bit older... your going to learn a very hard lesson... you have other options... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

sarms are by far your best option... let me know and i'll help you set up a sarms stack

Hello sir, I'm from India and I must tell you that I'm a big fan of yours and I've been following you for years. I wanna compete in men's physique so I need your help to plan my first cycle. My stats are given bellow...

Height:- 6'1"
Weight:- 170lbs
Bf% - 10%
Years of training :- 5years

I haven't used any steroid before, this will be my first cycle. I want to put on as much as quality muscle mass I can while dropping bodyfat or at least minimizing fat gain. I also have to avoid side effects like gyno, hair fall or acne as I work as an actor/model.

Wth those stats, steroids are not the answer for you. You need to wait til you are a little older at least and possibly have built a better foundation.

Sarms could be a great viable option for you for your goals, and sarmsx can ship to you no problem in India.

For your goal of Recomp I recommend the following cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

At least he asked BEFORE he started doing something reckless

At least he asked BEFORE he started doing something reckless
That is true. Now Hopefully he will take the advice presented here

Thanks everyone for your caring response... I really appreciate that... I wasn't used to be this small, I used to be around 190-200lbs before I decided to cut it down earlier this year, it proved to be a disaster when I reached bellow 8% bodyfat, I was getting injured frequently including a very severe lower back injury in mid June for which I was at rest for 4weeks. I stared working out properly again in August and since I've developed a much better overall physique than ever in my life. I'm very happy with my physique and current results, I know I'll make some good gains naturally, but the thing is that I visited some men's physique shows in India and the guys are jacked, there is no way I can get to that point naturally. I seriously wanna become a men's physique athlete but I'm also aware with the adverse side effects of steroids both long term and short term. It will be really helpful for me if you suggest me what to do.

Thanks everyone for your caring response... I really appreciate that... I wasn't used to be this small, I used to be around 190-200lbs before I decided to cut it down earlier this year, it proved to be a disaster when I reached bellow 8% bodyfat, I was getting injured frequently including a very severe lower back injury in mid June for which I was at rest for 4weeks. I stared working out properly again in August and since I've developed a much better overall physique than ever in my life. I'm very happy with my physique and current results, I know I'll make some good gains naturally, but the thing is that I visited some men's physique shows in India and the guys are jacked, there is no way I can get to that point naturally. I seriously wanna become a men's physique athlete but I'm also aware with the adverse side effects of steroids both long term and short term. It will be really helpful for me if you suggest me what to do.
i have another strong option for you... if you use steroids this young, just be prepared to learn some hard lessons... thats up to you bro... now, you can definitely go with sarms... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

everything can be shipped to you with no problems whatsoever to india from sarmsx... i am going to give you the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Those guys got that way by being patient. You have to build and it may take time.

Those guys in those shows didn't build their physiques overnight. Many of them put in the work over a long period of time. I'm sure some use gear, yes. But steroids should never be a shortcut without putting in the necessary time And effort to build a proper natural foundation first.

I started my first Cycle at 36 after 20 years of natural training. This is a marathon....not a sprint!

yes, your getting WAY ahead of yourself... as already mentioned by rick and ez, this takes a very long time.. people truly believe they are going to take steroids, wake up and be a bodybuilder and that is as far off as you can get... if you only knew the amount of years of hardcore, intense training many of us go through to get to where we are... it takes dedication and serious sacrifice... too many people just don't grasp this

Thank you very much guys for your valuable suggestions. I've decided that I'm gonna gain some more lean muscles naturally until I hit a strong plateau. I'm making some good gains naturally and I'm sure I'll be making a lot of gains in future. You know it was really disheartening for me to see guys getting on stage and I can't while I'm living a strict fitness lifestyle for years and probably as dedicated as them if not more. So, I thought that if they are using gear to reach that point why can't I. But then I noticed that guys who are steroids at young age are not competing for long. They compete like one or two years and they get all the side effects and they stop. But as I've make fitness my life and I want to do it as long as I live I decided not to go for steroids at least for a few more years. Thanks again for your suggestions and motivating me. I'll be back to guys again when I think yes I'm ready now. :)

Thank you very much guys for your valuable suggestions. I've decided that I'm gonna gain some more lean muscles naturally until I hit a strong plateau. I'm making some good gains naturally and I'm sure I'll be making a lot of gains in future. You know it was really disheartening for me to see guys getting on stage and I can't while I'm living a strict fitness lifestyle for years and probably as dedicated as them if not more. So, I thought that if they are using gear to reach that point why can't I. But then I noticed that guys who are steroids at young age are not competing for long. They compete like one or two years and they get all the side effects and they stop. But as I've make fitness my life and I want to do it as long as I live I decided not to go for steroids at least for a few more years. Thanks again for your suggestions and motivating me. I'll be back to guys again when I think yes I'm ready now. :)
its damn nice and refreshing to see someone who actually listens, understands and does the right thing.. i have a lot of respect for that man, truly... you always have a place here, remember that...

People never seem to understand how nutrition does most of the heavy lifting (no pun intended)

The guys that compete for years do so because they ARE dedicated but also smart about it. Stay smart & stay safe.

Top Bottom