napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Staph infection

rockmfhudd

well as careful as I have tried to be over the years, wiping equipment before and after use. I think I have staph obvi from the gym. Not sure if the gym disinfectant isn't watered down, probably is knowing the gov't and "saving money". I had blood tests done on Friday and antibiotics prescribed but nonetheless I will find out this next week if it is in fact staph. For fucks sake why cant people use some fucking common sense in the gym, from now on I guess ill be fully fucking dressed long pants and long sleeve shirts when I workout, and probably carry a tote full of Clorox wipes. This shit sucks ass. And it is on my hands and elbows mainly in the web of my thumb and index finger. guess ill be off the gym for a few days damn sure don't want anyone to get this shit from me.

Hate to hear it bro...that's why I wear gloves..the slightest cut on your hand and boom u have it...

well as careful as I have tried to be over the years, wiping equipment before and after use. I think I have staph obvi from the gym. Not sure if the gym disinfectant isn't watered down, probably is knowing the gov't and "saving money". I had blood tests done on Friday and antibiotics prescribed but nonetheless I will find out this next week if it is in fact staph. For fucks sake why cant people use some fucking common sense in the gym, from now on I guess ill be fully fucking dressed long pants and long sleeve shirts when I workout, and probably carry a tote full of Clorox wipes. This shit sucks ass. And it is on my hands and elbows mainly in the web of my thumb and index finger. guess ill be off the gym for a few days damn sure don't want anyone to get this shit from me.

Sorry to hear that bro! That is one reason I turned my basement into a gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep goin to get me some gloves soon, ats aiight tho ill be back in that bitch next week movin shit around

People are scum, when I lived in NJ these scumbags would take a shit and walk right back out onto the gym floor.

That sucks Rock. It could happen to anyone, but like someone said you'll be back in couple days. Treat yourself to some Halo.... Sux man

Down there where you're at you know hygiene is not stressed as much as the rest of Murica. Even here you get fuckers leaving benches doused in back sweat and ass crack juice. I always wipe down and if I'm there when they try to leave I say something to shame them into wiping.

Down there where you're at you know hygiene is not stressed as much as the rest of Murica. Even here you get fuckers leaving benches doused in back sweat and ass crack juice. I always wipe down and if I'm there when they try to leave I say something to shame them into wiping.

yes I agree fuckin nasty bastards on the bright side it has stopped itching, just fucking sucks cuz I feel like a damn leper shunned and shit lmao

Top Bottom