napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking proviron

Yea the libido boost is what I was wondering about. Thanks for the heads up

yes i use it in my trt and my sex drive has spiked big time.Its non methylated, so there will be no risk of liver toxicity like other oral steriods

Proviron is the best for libido. I'd run it year round if it didn't have such an affect on my hairline. I feel so positive and good on it. I read somewhere that it was used for depression at one time. I am not a depressed person by nature but I can see how this would help. I just feel so good on it.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Proviron is the best for libido. I'd run it year round if it didn't have such an affect on my hairline. I feel so positive and good on it. I read somewhere that it was used for depression at one time. I am not a depressed person by nature but I can see how this would help. I just feel so good on it.

Have you tried using Niz and either azailic acid cream or Lipogaine while on it? I use that stack while on Mast and tren and have no shedding or does Proviron affect you more than them, just curious

ya I think 50 mg of proviron is the recommended max dosage. it is good stuff I had a sense of well being but being on so many sarms and test I wasn't sure what was making me feel good and didn't care. but i can tell you during pct and this couple of weeks after pct my libido is way down, don't feel like doing shit workouts are still good but I don't have that "drive" like I did before. that makes me look more forward to my next cycle.

So you take proviron year round, no cycling?
I think Dylan basically runs it year round. 16 on 3 off. I know that is cycling but not in traditional sense. I could be wrong on the time frames but proviron is one of his favorites.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, I'm one of those that wasn't entirely impressed with Proviron. I didn't notice much difference in anything while on it. No noticeable difference to vascularity, hardening, or libido to speak of. My wellbeing wasn't any better either.....I guess we are all different.

I gave it a fair shot because the only thing I was on at the time was my 200mg TRT test dose

Believe it or not, I'm one of those that wasn't entirely impressed with Proviron. I didn't notice much difference in anything while on it. No noticeable difference to vascularity, hardening, or libido to speak of. My wellbeing wasn't any better either.....I guess we are all different.

I gave it a fair shot because the only thing I was on at the time was my 200mg TRT test dose

Me either.. I personally didn't notice too much of a difference

Me either.. I personally didn't notice too much of a difference
Truth. Guess why we have different anabolic out there some respond better then others. I love S4 get hard and strong on it, get very little from LGD which is suppose to give you more strength.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

i didnt notice much difference at all in vasculairty or harderning but libido was a whole different story.It helped tremendously

What do they do?

Nizoral(a Ketoconazole shampoo) and Azaelic acid cream is supposed to remove DHT from the hair follicle. Lipogaine is minoxidil(rogaine) and azailic acid cream. They really help me when I'm on DHT compounds as I'm really prone to mpb.

Nizoral(a Ketoconazole shampoo) and Azaelic acid cream is supposed to remove DHT from the hair follicle. Lipogaine is minoxidil(rogaine) and azailic acid cream. They really help me when I'm on DHT compounds as I'm really prone to mpb.
Oh. OK. I will look into these. I have minoxidil and Propecia. Been on Propecia for years. It took my bald spot away in less than a year and has kept it off for 12 years. I have taken it daily for 12 years. The problem is that it doesn't work for DHTs. I love primo, Mast, and Proviron but my Propecia does nothing for the sides. I will definitely look further into these options. Thanks for the info.

Oh. OK. I will look into these. I have minoxidil and Propecia. Been on Propecia for years. It took my bald spot away in less than a year and has kept it off for 12 years. I have taken it daily for 12 years. The problem is that it doesn't work for DHTs. I love primo, Mast, and Proviron but my Propecia does nothing for the sides. I will definitely look further into these options. Thanks for the info.

Look into that stack man it's the only way I can run DHT's or over 250mg test a week. I wish I could take propecia but after one week I had ZERO libido and I was on 600mg Test and 400mg Mast which usually has it through the roof. It took me a few months to get back normal.

Top Bottom