napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Veinssssss

I was veiny like that years and years ago. I miss it. I want to get back there. Great job man! Enjoy it!

Much appreciated, Maxx! I think I may have hit my myostatin wall now though because growth has slowed [emoji20]. Trying to think of ways to blast through it like upping the tren. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It wouldn't hurt to give a small little increase to,see how it treats you. Maybe bump your tren another 100-150mg and see if it can initiate some more growth. It may possibly do that, but it will also be short lived. Once myostatin hits peak it's very very hard to overcome it for any significant length of time

Thanks Alpha, it may be cutting time soon. Or just a short break and back to bulking. I'm at 200 and my goal is 220 ultimately.

[email protected]

I'll be doing the same myself at some point after New Years. For now I'm keeping the bulk going until then. I'm right there with you on weight. My goal was to bust 200 lbs, and right now I'm at 199

I hit a wall and implemented anadrol toward the end of the cycle and it certainly busted through. Ran it 4 weeks, upped the ai to every day first week and then continued eod and put on about 8 pounds

It wouldn't hurt to give a small little increase to,see how it treats you. Maybe bump your tren another 100-150mg and see if it can initiate some more growth. It may possibly do that, but it will also be short lived. Once myostatin hits peak it's very very hard to overcome it for any significant length of time

I think I'll do that then. I'm debating using this Winny 3D I just got now to help bust through the wall or just increasing tren only. Honestly I can't decide if it is myostatin or just something else because it seems like I just started to grow about a week or 2 before thanksgiving. I may still have growing time but either way I'm just now starting to peak with 200mg. I may increase an extra 100 though before it's over. I may save the Winny 3D for a cut even though it does have some anabolic power to it.

[email protected]

Btw INSANE LEG DAY TODAY!!!
75df60a8223351c5c70573c2b74f5999.jpg

9b3dd0a464b249ff2c18a2a21f8887d7.jpg

2d77396602d34594baa140d329a65a79.jpg

14ea9a86e055d833751a9169a5f465cd.jpg

[email protected]

Top Bottom