napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking proviron

You can run provi at 100mg ed no problem. I didnt notice a huge difference either. Libido was up but it was already through the roof so it was an unnecessary boost

With proviron I'd start at 50 and go up. It can mess with your stomach a bit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

shit I was at 50 as directed lol. I think ill stay at 50 it seemed to work well for me but everyone is different and responds different to different compounds meh

Just like anything else really. Why do more if you can get away with less.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

right save dat guap. I cant say for sure it was proviron but I was on test and sarms but whatever I loved everything

Provi is great, standard start dose is usually 25mg but different forums have different protocols for things, we used to have an oral cutstack 25mg anavar blended with 25mg provi, we called it oral cutstack. Proviron and var are pretty mild on the liver so it was a pretty good stack, I actually used to run provi with everything but since we stopped carrying It I have not run it, Now thinking on it I may get some bayer provi, It was far superior than any other brand I have ran. I suggest going pharma with that stuff, it's just not the same ugl for some reason, and if you ever get a chance run it with mast p and test p it's amazing.

So this begs the question...if provi kicks up your free test....should you/could you use it during pct?
It's somewhat of a debatable topic, but fir the most part I don't see a problem with Proviron in PCT.

You will hear different opinions on it though

So this begs the question...if provi kicks up your free test....should you/could you use it during pct?

ive used it in pct and had many others use it with perfect bloodwork.. i dont put it in my recommended protocol (generally because i just don't want to hear it from some "know it alls" who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground, but there is definitely no problem using it in pct, on a cruise etc... its a staple for me every cycle i run...

there is really not a huge difference, if any with proviron at 50 to 100... if you have quality, you don't need to go any higher than 50... its not necessary... you can always try and assess but in actuality, 50 is plenty...

there is really not a huge difference, if any with proviron at 50 to 100... if you have quality, you don't need to go any higher than 50... its not necessary... you can always try and assess but in actuality, 50 is plenty...

Do you take 50mg all at once...split dose..am or pm?

25 mg works really well to counter sexual sides that come with some AAS. I think 50 mg is plenty for an addition to your AI and the grainy drying effects that Proviron can offer. Proviron feels so good. I've read that they've used it to treat depression in other countries. I can see why. There is definitely a positive, go out and enjoy your day feeling that I get on Proviron.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

25 mg works really well to counter sexual sides that come with some AAS. I think 50 mg is plenty for an addition to your AI and the grainy drying effects that Proviron can offer. Proviron feels so good. I've read that they've used it to treat depression in other countries. I can see why. There is definitely a positive, go out and enjoy your day feeling that I get on Proviron.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

i agree... this is why proviron is a staple for me... i assure you, the suppression or so called suppression you get with it is more than minimal... ive used it in pct several times and ive seen it done for years and blood work shows no suppression in 4 weeks at any time... its a staple for me on trt as well... i just take 4 weeks breaks and then run it around 20 and so on...

Top Bottom