napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Proviron with Sarms

Siljo3

Hello, i am just planning to order Ostarine and GW. I am also taking 2IU of HGH for 16 weeks now. Do you think i can stack SARMS with Proviron? Would it do anything or not? I was watching video from Dylan about Proviron and he said that stand alone is nothing but stacking with steroid is amazing, now i am wondering what about SARMS.

Best regards,

Matevz

Siljo3 said:
Hello, i am just planning to order Ostarine and GW. I am also taking 2IU of HGH for 16 weeks now. Do you think i can stack SARMS with Proviron? Would it do anything or not? I was watching video from Dylan about Proviron and he said that stand alone is nothing but stacking with steroid is amazing, now i am wondering what about SARMS.

Best regards,

Matevz
if you had a test base then add sarms and proviron you'd be golden. If strait sarms I doubt proviron will do much of anything

Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

you can absolutely stack proviron with sarms... it would truly shine with sarms and a test base though... it would be such an ideal first cycle... if not, i would do a stack of proviron, winstrol and sarms... that would allow it to shine more and you could alleviate a lot of winstrol sides with sarms and enhance winstrol effects without having to inject if your trying to avoid that... of course, test would make it far better but you could still get far more out of it if you don't want to use test by adding sarms to equation...

Proviron pretty much stacks and goes well with anything, so it will do nothing but enhance your sarms cycle. Adding test or other AAS would make it even better, but it's not absolutely necessary

DylanGemelli said:
Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

you can absolutely stack proviron with sarms... it would truly shine with sarms and a test base though... it would be such an ideal first cycle... if not, i would do a stack of proviron, winstrol and sarms... that would allow it to shine more and you could alleviate a lot of winstrol sides with sarms and enhance winstrol effects without having to inject if your trying to avoid that... of course, test would make it far better but you could still get far more out of it if you don't want to use test by adding sarms to equation...

Ok, i dont wont take anything else, just ostarine and GW. So you think 50mg of proviron would be ok? Or what do you recomend me? Pct is like after sarm? Mini pct with clomid?

RickRock said:
Proviron pretty much stacks and goes well with anything, so it will do nothing but enhance your sarms cycle. Adding test or other AAS would make it even better, but it's not absolutely necessary

Ok tnx my friend. Better than nothing then :)

50mg of clomid wk 1 of pct, then 25mg for the last 3kws will be fine for your pct. Get a low dosed AI in there too.

Id consider going to 75mg of proviron on cycle if you have the cash to do so. once you start taking it, your going to love it. Its just one of those compounds

Re: RE: Re: Stacking Proviron with Sarms

Siljo3 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

Ok, i dont wont take anything else, just ostarine and GW. So you think 50mg of proviron would be ok? Or what do you recomend me? Pct is like after sarm? Mini pct with clomid?
25mg of Clomid for 4 weeks is fine for PCT along with some GW preferably

Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

The first cycle I am planning you may be interested in b/c it has Ostarine and GW also :

TBOL
Proviron
LGD-4033
MK 2866(Ostarine)
GW 501516 (Cardarine)

But I am also on TRT, so there is a Test base, keep that in mind.

SpikedEggnog said:
Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

The first cycle I am planning you may be interested in b/c it has Ostarine and GW also :

TBOL
Proviron
LGD-4033
MK 2866(Ostarine)
GW 501516 (Cardarine)

But I am also on TRT, so there is a Test base, keep that in mind.

Im looking forward to your results... that's going to be a sick stack... i LOVE tbol and stacking with these is going to b sweet!

Siljo3 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Siljo3 said:

Best regards,

Matevz

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 25/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:

dude its going to make that cycle 3x better. trust me man

gymrat827 said:
Siljo3 said:
RickRock said:

dude its going to make that cycle 3x better. trust me man

Ok my friend. Lets have fun :)

Siljo3 said:
When is the best way to take Proviron? Do i need split dosages?

If you have 25mg tabs or caps I would split the dose. 25mg Twice per day for a total of 50mg per day

SpikedEggnog said:
Siljo3 said:

tell me how that Proviron works for you man, I am interested

Ok i will. Yesterday was 11 day of MK and GW. I didnt take preworkout and i was doing chest. Wow man, like a super man. I was just pumping pumping and pumping. Maybe 30-45 sec breaks. Didnt been tired even after 1 hour. At the end i managed to do 4 exercise of abs. I was pumped like hell. I take ostarine 2 months before, but this was something else. Cant wait for legs today :)

Siljo3 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Siljo3 said:

tell me how that Proviron works for you man, I am interested

Ok i will. Yesterday was 11 day of MK and GW. I didnt take preworkout and i was doing chest. Wow man, like a super man. I was just pumping pumping and pumping. Maybe 30-45 sec breaks. Didnt been tired even after 1 hour. At the end i managed to do 4 exercise of abs. I was pumped like hell. I take ostarine 2 months before, but this was something else. Cant wait for legs today :)

that's because yo have real quality now brother! just wait! its only getting started!

Top Bottom