napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sr9009

D3sTiny

Hi Dylan,

Loving the videos mate, keep it going.

I'm looking into SR9009, used GW before (absolute wonder drug man) and the buzz around SR9009 seems to be mixed where ever I go; one of the major things that seems to keep popping up is the claim that the drug is only 2% orally bioavailable.

Hoping you can clear this up for me bro.

results would clearly beg to differ and those are variant dependent upon where sr9009 is actually purchased... if you look around on the forum here, the feedback on sr9009 is nothing less than stellar when used with sarmsx... the results speak for themselves... that would completely disprove the bioavailability claim...

Hi Dylan,

Loving the videos mate, keep it going.

I'm looking into SR9009, used GW before (absolute wonder drug man) and the buzz around SR9009 seems to be mixed where ever I go; one of the major things that seems to keep popping up is the claim that the drug is only 2% orally bioavailable.

Hoping you can clear this up for me bro.

Th results on sr9009 speak for itself, if you look at quality sr9009 from sarmsx. I know I had great results with it

Sr9009 is the strongest thing in terms of fat loss I have ever used I would definitely use it if u were u but only buy it at sarmsx because that's where I bought it and I can only speak for the results when purchased from there

Sr9009 is the strongest thing in terms of fat loss I have ever used I would definitely use it if u were u but only buy it at sarmsx because that's where I bought it and I can only speak for the results when purchased from there
i was going to point you out specifically as someone who had a tremendous experience with it... thanks for posting bro

Top Bottom