napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sore injection sites & mild fever

Jon Allegro

Help! Sore injection sites & mild fever

First two jabs of TTM in the past few days. First time injecting in my delts and both sites are sore, sterile technique have used the lab before but this is a new source. I have a mild fever also.

Any light you can shed on this I'd be greatful

Last edited:
Sounds like it may be just virgin muscle and some mild test flu. What's your stats/cycle experience ?

Thanks for replying

Height: 6ft
Weight: 244
Bf: 15%
Cycle history: TTM, tren, hgh, winne, test

Run this before never had issues with quads or glutes

Should I be worried about test flu?

Virgin muscle. My first cycle I pinned delts and it was so sore and lasted almost a week. Don't worry, it'll get used to it.
For the sick feeling, idk. But does sound like test flu.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thanks for replying

Height: 6ft
Weight: 244
Bf: 15%
Cycle history: TTM, tren, hgh, winne, test

Run this before never had issues with quads or glutes

Should I be worried about test flu?

No need to worry as it should pass, but monitor yourself (temperature) and make sure you do not become more I'll . Drink lots of fluid, at the end of the day it may just be a basic cold/flu with some bad PIP as it is currently cold and flu season.

it would seem strange to have test flu with your experience... how many mg per week of test are you taking?

It's a 300mg blend of Test, tren, mast split equally in a 10ml vial.

I pinned 75mg on Sunday (2.5 ml) in my left anterior deltoid to kick start cycle.... Then pinned 30mg Monday in my right medial delt.

Planned injection as follows
Monday 30mg (1 ml)
Wednesday 30mg (1ml)
Friday 33mg (1ml)

I think it's just my bodies response to to many hormones to fast?

What are your thoughts Dylan?

in my experience, the more mg per ml the more chance it has to hurt. especially anything over 250

Sore injection sites & mild fever

It's a 300mg blend of Test, tren, mast split equally in a 10ml vial.

I pinned 75mg on Sunday (2.5 ml) in my left anterior deltoid to kick start cycle.... Then pinned 30mg Monday in my right medial delt.

Planned injection as follows
Monday 30mg (1 ml)
Wednesday 30mg (1ml)
Friday 33mg (1ml)

I think it's just my bodies response to to many hormones to fast?

What are your thoughts Dylan?

Sometimes them blends can carry quite a bit more PIP than just using single compounds because of the overall concentration.

I'm confused by your dosing layout. This blend is 300mg per ml right? How are you coming up with 1ml being 30mg? If you are injecting 1ml it should be 300 total mg.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sometimes them blends can carry quite a bit more PIP than just using single compounds because of the overall concentration.

I'm confused by your dosing layout. This blend is 300mg per ml right? How are you coming up with 1ml being 30mg? If you are injecting 1ml it should be 300 total mg.

Thanks for replying Rick. What is PIP

Sorry for confusion I'm dosing
Monday 1ml - 300mg
Wednesday Same
Friday Same

Monitor your fever. If it persists, it could be a possible infection/abscess. Thats when you go to the docs lol...

also Rick, he's pinning 900mg of the blend every week, which means he's getting 300mg of Test, Mast, and Tren every week.

PIP means "post injection pain".

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Rick. What is PIP

Sorry for confusion I'm dosing
Monday 1ml - 300mg
Wednesday Same
Friday Same
Ok thanks for clarifying. Your post said 30mg 1ml injections

PIP is post injection pain, which like I said can be very high with high concentrated blends

at 300 mg/ml with different compounds, i would expect some pip especially with shorter esters being used and combined as they are...

Top Bottom