napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Wedding Photos to share with my adrenaline rush family!

DylanGemelli said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE... I truly appreciate all the wishes and congratulations... It is so nice to have such strong support and congratulations from everyone...

ok, so fill us in. How's the first month going? Ooh shit, I forgot she's on the forum. LOL. You can just txt me later! hahahaha :p

Free BUMP

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE... I truly appreciate all the wishes and congratulations... It is so nice to have such strong support and congratulations from everyone...

ok, so fill us in. How's the first month going? Ooh shit, I forgot she's on the forum. LOL. You can just txt me later! hahahaha :p

Free BUMP

LOLLLLL she asked me one day... "do you feel any different being married?" and bro I am the king of smart ass comments.. my reply "oh yes, i my love and affection just grows deeper and deeper everyday!" in the most sarcastic way... LOLLL we were cracking up for like 10 minutes because of the way i said it...

no, its all good man... you know im a workaholic and then on top of that my gym time but shes great and get good time together at night but im not the easiest guy because of how much i work but its what i love to do man but i always make time as well, more so than i used to and im a lot happier for it

Good deal brother. Take good care of her and she will always be there for you im sure of that my friend.

JM750 said:
Good deal brother. Take good care of her and she will always be there for you im sure of that my friend.

You know i do brother and she's one of the very few i have ever met that I know i can count on at anytime... its a rare rare rare thing man

congrats mate and good luck for the future. i hope you will have great,wonderful, happy and healthy life ahead of you. thanks again for all the help and advice you provide

arpan424 said:
congrats mate and good luck for the future. i hope you will have great,wonderful, happy and healthy life ahead of you. thanks again for all the help and advice you provide

I really appreciate that brother!

Top Bottom