napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Wedding Photos to share with my adrenaline rush family!

I was going to say "pics or it did not happen", but you beat me to it by posting pics. :)

Congrats! BTW, she is WAYYY too pretty for you - could yourself blessed. ;)

Thank you EVERYONE for the warm wishes and congratulations... I have never been this happy or fulfilled and it just inspires me to do more and be a better man for everyone... She really encourages me to give back as much as possible as well and it just brings out a better me, especially feeling so complete... I appreciate everyone here and will do my best to give you all my best at all times!

Love these pics and thanks for sharing brother! You know, you two look soooo happy, but nobody looks happier than your Mama! She's beaming!!

Is this one great looking couple or what? Now I feel insecure. :(

Congratulations to a GREAT man who I am proud to know and call a friend AS WELL AS his beautiful bride.

Dylan; I think this is one of the few times I have ever seen you with a shirt on....and definitely the 1st time with sleeves (and probably the last) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Awesome dude! Good luck..and here is a wish for a long happy marriage for you.

Only thing..makes me feel like an old coot...your momma is younger than me! WTF....laugh to keep from cryin!

Congrats bud - wishing you guys a long and happy road together. There will be bumps in the road for sure, but it is worth it!

I know so many folks talk negatively about marriage but for me, the monogamous lifestyle has been the best years of my life. And a healthy marriage has so many benefits.

Take care you two :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone! This was one of the happiest moments of my life and very best times... I wanted to share it with everyone and I truly appreciate all the words expressed from everyone...

Good to see this dylan... thnx for sharing it with us here.. [WINKING FACE]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

THANK YOU EVERYONE... I truly appreciate all the wishes and congratulations... It is so nice to have such strong support and congratulations from everyone...

Top Bottom