napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Some Advice - Ostarine

it really depends on what your body fat is at the end of the cycle... i hate hypotheticals... i base recommendations on facts, not where you hope, think or assume you will be

Makes total sense, i was wanting to eat at maintenance as ive been eating at 1500 calories for well over 3 months now, but i will finish the cycle out and assess after.

My opinion based only on what works for me.
I would finish cycle. Take next for weeks or more and establish new maintenance numbers.
Keep diet clean and consistent.
You have changed and your numbers need to established.
Then based on where you are at and how you feel. And after pct if required. Then decide next phase. I don?t dirty bulk.
Slow and steady muscle gains and a steady fat loss. This seems to be keepable gains.
Of course I am not a body builder and mass is hard for me to obtain.
Foundation is super important for great achievements.
You are establishing that now. Keep it up.

My opinion based only on what works for me.
I would finish cycle. Take next for weeks or more and establish new maintenance numbers.
Keep diet clean and consistent.
You have changed and your numbers need to established.
Then based on where you are at and how you feel. And after pct if required. Then decide next phase. I don?t dirty bulk.
Slow and steady muscle gains and a steady fat loss. This seems to be keepable gains.
Of course I am not a body builder and mass is hard for me to obtain.
Foundation is super important for great achievements.
You are establishing that now. Keep it up.

what I've done for now, was assess how i am feeling. I have been feeling completely wiped out. while performance in the gym has been good/steady, i noticed my normal day to day functions were a chore. I believe this is partially due to being in a caloric deficit for so long, working out 6-7 days a week. Mind you, i was running 1500kcal for about 6-8 weeks prior to this cycle so my body is just drained. I have been tracking my daily calories and weight over the course and have fluctuated between 143.5 and 147.3 and have been steady at around 146.8 for a few weeks average overall. I have upped my calories from 1500 to 1800 and will run this for a few weeks to give my body and metabolism a break and raise it. if i am staying at the same weight i will continue, if i gain weight over a few days i will drop as my body adjusts to what is most likely it's new maintenance. Below is a pic from day 35 - i don't noticed much of a difference from the previous 2 weeks but could just be me.20210204_064000.jpg
After a few weeks on 1800, i will drop down hard to 1400 most likely and ride that out to finish the cycle.

Top Bottom