napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shout out to sarms x

lonchedepassion

Short story,

So my SARMS package comes in and im super stoked as one shld be, until i see my package (see pix) i was like WTF, did the post office throw it all the way here. As i examine it more i see blue glass and at this point i know my shit is fucked like a football bat. Get home, open her up and of course broken LDG bottle :(
Super bummed, considering the price of the bottle. Luckily the other 3 bottles survived the battle against whatever horrors my package saw that day. The post office has the nerve to leave a little note saying. " sorry but not sorry cause were the post office and shit happens". That pissed me off more then the broken bottle. Been ordering items for years and years and this was my 1st bad luck encounter, was bound to happen one day, sux it was on my SARMS. any who, i email Justin at SARMSX for piece of mind, maybe there is some insurance on it or anything but not being to hopeful. And this is were SARMSX ROCKS!!!!! Not 24 hours later he emails saying "sorry to hear my misfortunes and sending a new bottle at no charge". WHATTT!!! Few hours later got a tracking # for the new bottle. WHATTT!!! These guys and gals or whoever at SARMSX ROCK! I will always recommend them and a customer for life or until my gym days are over. and thats my Snow White ending. Oh and my other SARMS package came as i type this. Way better condition. :) pix attached too lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for sharing bro! The people at SARMSX will go out of their way to help

Very cool. They are great over at sarmsx and glad you got squared away I can't believe the pic above... that's just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short story,

So my SARMS package comes in and im super stoked as one shld be, until i see my package (see pix) i was like WTF, did the post office throw it all the way here. As i examine it more i see blue glass and at this point i know my shit is fucked like a football bat. Get home, open her up and of course broken LDG bottle :(
Super bummed, considering the price of the bottle. Luckily the other 3 bottles survived the battle against whatever horrors my package saw that day. The post office has the nerve to leave a little note saying. " sorry but not sorry cause were the post office and shit happens". That pissed me off more then the broken bottle. Been ordering items for years and years and this was my 1st bad luck encounter, was bound to happen one day, sux it was on my SARMS. any who, i email Justin at SARMSX for piece of mind, maybe there is some insurance on it or anything but not being to hopeful. And this is were SARMSX ROCKS!!!!! Not 24 hours later he emails saying "sorry to hear my misfortunes and sending a new bottle at no charge". WHATTT!!! Few hours later got a tracking # for the new bottle. WHATTT!!! These guys and gals or whoever at SARMSX ROCK! I will always recommend them and a customer for life or until my gym days are over. and thats my Snow White ending. Oh and my other SARMS package came as i type this. Way better condition. :) pix attached too lol.

That's awesome to hear bro. Sarmsx goes out of their way to insure customer satisfaction and make sure you are well taken care of, even when the post office fucks it up on their end. Best customer service around! Thank you for the feedback

Top Bottom