napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shit opinions and hurt butts... nobody cares bro

I did not say am going commando! Now did I? You honestly think you in gym shorts is cleanrr than me in kilt and underwear? No. Is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear cargo shorts. Gym shorts allow my keys and phone to flop too much. I don't trust ppl so I don't use lockers.

I did not say am going commando! Now did I? You honestly think you in gym shorts is cleanrr than me in kilt and underwear? No. Is not.

well there you go ruining the fun bro haha, i was hoping commando was the case lol ! im just kidding by the way

well there you go ruining the fun bro haha, i was hoping commando was the case lol ! im just kidding by the way

I lnow you were, but am not sure, but think 44 was serious! Truth is those in sweat clothes at gym, even the dry touch material whick wick away sweat? It is perfect place to grow MRSA flesh esting bacteria and those in gym clothes are more than 2.5 times more likely to leave bacteria behind than someone like me who flesh can breathe. Something I learn in Integumebtary hygiene, Skilled Nursing Bloc 2.

Ttruth is you can sweat a lot, but MRSA/Methyciillin Resistant Stappholococcus Aurea, does not grow on skin as it does in clothes. Is why I said if they do not want me wearing a kilt, but sweating dudes in gym shorts and sweat pants are ok? I take my money elsewhere! They are clueless and sanitary conditions and am not touching anything in there! MRSA is spread 90% of time by weightlifters in gym clothes who do not bathe or wipe their equipment down when finish.

And keeping your skin covered with fabric is best possible way to
Grrow MRSA!!

Last edited:
I lnow you were, but am not sure, nut think 44 was serious! Truth is those in sweat clothes at gym, even the dry touch material whick wick away sweat? It is perfect place to grow MRSA flesh esting bacteria and those in gym clothes are more than 2.5 times more likely to leave bacteria behond than someone like me who flesh can breathe. Something I learn in Integumebtary hygiene, Skilled Nursing Bloc 2.

Ttruth is you can sweat a lot, but MRSA/Methyciin Resistane Stappholococcus Aurea, does mot grow on skin as it does in clothes. Is why I said if they do not want me wearing a kilt, but sweating dudes in gym shorts and sweat pabts are ok? I take my money elsewhere! They are clueless and danitary conditions and am not touching anything in there! MRSA is spread 90% of time by weightlifters in gym clothes who do not bathe or wipe their equipment down when finish.

I was just joking Dorin

Guys, am very concern about hygene, but planet fitness (even with all the purple! Lol) is one of most clean facilities! Biggest problem with bacteria we are running out of ways to fight a it with are the gyms who cater to the tough guy image crowd in heavy sweat gear and common theme is their clothing and not taking a bath when done or washing their equipment down!! You bet am concern! I had one patient woth MRSA so BAD we threw every antibiotic at it we had!! We failed! Only way to stop it from eating hom alive? Cut his hands and feet off!!!

Am fucking serious!

Dudes! Let em breathe! Wear loose fitting cotton clothing, does not have zo be kilt, wipe your gear down at gym when done, shower immediately and change into clean clothes!

967d84f05122a7447daed419e19c10c1.jpg

Lmao Dorin ur a fucking trip man

I was just joking Dorin

With you is hard to tell! Truth is, as student nurse? Am seeing sime shit I never thought possible............

44, sorry i didnt come to you in your time of those troubled sleepless nights quicker my BFF. I remember when my belly fat was keeping me from seeing my boys and you gave me great support by being my BFF and sending me a song which has given me hope. Well, i still cant see my boys but i play your song before every workout and it gives me hope and gets me pumped up before every workout.

From 44yoGearhead answering my post in 2016: "There is so much wrong with this that I can't help but want to be your BFF Bro... "

https://youtu.be/S_TEmN49hcU

Top Bottom