Let's go hit shoulders today!
#5percenters
#loveitkillit
#nokiltsingym
#44andpotroast
#shitfirst

967d84f05122a7447daed419e19c10c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said the same thing...does this mean to be woman like?

No. Wînkte is two spirit people. It is term use by Nativ Americans and my significant other is Navajo-Apache tribe.

Looool! Dorin with the comback. Although I don't think it counts cause the gym is planet fitness after all.

I wear kilt in what ever gym I please! If they have problem with it? Is their problem snd am not going to make it mine!! I take myself and money elsewhere and them can just piss off!
49ad72de2830f23c79b5b867e71cea22.jpg

I wear kilt in what ever gym I please! If they have problem with it? Is their problem snd am not going to make it mine!! I take myself and money elsewhere and them can just piss off!

kilt fits you tho, do your thing bro !

Nothing like abandoning consideration of other members because we paid $10-$20 a month. That's what the sanitation wipes are for after all. Nobody ever distinguished upper thigh and scrotum sweat from regular sweat after all. Tea bags a coming!!! Dorin somebody is resting their back where your sphincter was as we speak lol.

Nothing like abandoning consideration of other members because we paid $10-$20 a month. That's what the sanitation wipes are for after all. Nobody ever distinguished upper thigh and scrotum sweat from regular sweat after all. Tea bags a coming!!! Dorin somebody is resting their back where your sphincter was as we speak lol.

haha, lol. Have you seen Bad Santa 2 ? if not u should definitely watch it whenever u have some free time

That's a good way to spread chlamydia n crabs right there

I did not say am going commando! Now did I? You honestly think you in gym shorts is cleanrr than me in kilt and underwear? No. Is not.

Top Bottom