napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shit opinions and hurt butts... nobody cares bro

I have to wonder who is the one that is really butt hurt here?

Hush. I just woke up. Yeah man, think I was like the walking dead last night just out of it and making assumptions about what Dorin said. I dunno, don't care. New day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for drinking I don't drink so my options were moscato, or favored wine coolers. My son and his girl are only 18, besides I tasted that moscato and it ain't bad. When I did drink I loved drinking "incredible hulks" if you can remember those.

Hey 44, you say pepper in the salt shaker?! Naw the issue is you got your chocolate in my peanut butter! Eeessh, hold up, that doesn't sound too kosher does it? LMAO. Just making good a correlation to this thread and to the old Reese's peanut butter cup commercial you! Lol!

2wdxf15.jpg

As for drinking I don't drink so my options were moscato, or favored wine coolers. My son and his girl are only 18, besides I tasted that moscato and it ain't bad. When I did drink I loved drinking "incredible hulks" if you can remember those.

Alize and Hypnotic. (I think)

Ya man, it's very rare I drink these days. I remember that drink haha.

Well for the record I was speaking about ppl getting sensitive af about their uneducated posts. Your insecure men comment seemed directed a certain way, if not apologies for the assumption. I'm tired, irritable and pissed off for some reason and I'm pretty sure it's this tren making me this way as I can't fucking sleep tonight for some reason! Arrrghhhhh!!!!

44, Sometimes it happens, not to be able to sleep. Get some Valerian Root caps, (Valerian is where diazepam/Valium, come from) and start at 450mg and work you way up to 1500mg if you have to. Beyond 1500mg? You will find upset stomach is an issue. Wash it down with Chamomile tea with a heaping tablespoon of Lavender (Yes, the vîolet floră/flower) and this is muscle relaxant. I do not know how much this will obliterate?-wrong word maybe, the effect of Tren, but it will help you relax. If sleep is a regular problem for you, try using this at 450mg nighty with tea I mention about ahead of bed time one hour. Onset will begin in 4 to 7 days and peak effect in 11 to 14. Nice thing is you do not wake with feeling like there are in drug effect hangover.

Ok, insecurities with guys in this country? Is not always sexuality and was not referring back to this in particular, but I have to say, many times I find America to be a weird place of paranoid people easily butthurt!
I lived in many parts of Europe where public bath and steam rooms are visited by men and women at same time. OH MY GOD! What a thought! No one lost their shit over it.
Last time I look, we are much built the same, yes? So why am I going to court to testify that a woman is wrong to be here to explain indecent exposure charge to the judge?? She is not flashing anyone with her tit expose, she was trying to feed her baby beast milk, but some insecure asshole dude lose his shit and call cops on her who give he ticket for indecent exposure! What is more natural than breast feed a baby????

I went to Halloween party with some Fetească Neagră (Românian Red Wine, is so dark you can not see light through it in your glass!) I put enough Quinine water in it to make it fizz and bubble and told all at this party, ”Is from basement wine collection from my family. Before Parliament change the law and forbid us to put the bite on more than 1 tourist at a time, we made wine from the blood. Is ok! You will love it! Îs how I look so young of 35 to 40 at real age of mid fifties!” Who do you think dare to drink first beside me? 1st, their daughters, who think this is funny, 2nd, their wives who joke about pulling 10 years off, then their sons and finally, husbands/fathers! Hahahaha! Do you EALLY think I bring blood to your party?

You know how many WOMEN I have tell me ”I wish my husband would get brave enough to wear a kilt. He has great legs, but he afraid and will not wear that in public!” Guys, a kilt is design and made to be worn by a MAN! If you are so afraid of what others will think, you have problems I can not even imagine how to repair!

If you think two dudes or to women being married is a threat to you own marriage, one of you is Gay! Just telling the truth here.

The dude with the biggest truck bragging about his gun collection will almost ALWAYS be first to drop on floor unconscious when I pull out 18 gauge needle and tell him where I have to stick it to treat his STD! (One in each cheek with 2 mL antibiotice-each muscle!) And he is now all mad an butt hurt AT ME because I laughed after he ask me if is possible I can treat his problem without being attracted to him while his pants are down??? REALLY??? Is THAT what you think is in my mind?? What ass you pull that out of? Oh lord love a duck!

Is funny as hell to go walking though shopping mall with my friend Terry, a Jamaican/French dude who has skin so dark is almost blue/black with straight black hair and watch people find his complexsion so intimidating they make an effort to stay back several feet!!! Is hilarious!

My son Mirceău is of mix race, his mom was a Gahlway girl of olive skin and sky blue eyes.

The dude who sucker punch Rich Piana in the face because of an opinion he had? What insecurities is he bulking up with muscle to disguise?
Me being of open mind does not make me any better or worse than you or anyone else, but am totally stunned at how many people in America believe it does!!! Am sorry, but America has lot of growing up to do!

When I go home to Great Britain or Ireland to visit cousin Georgian? I feel like I can breathe because if I do not wear lîngere under my kilt, no one is going to lose their shit if wind lift my kilt up and expose a butt cheek! NO ONE CARES!!
It feels at times since I am here like I would find no surprise of Peter Funte finally came out from behind a curtain somewhere to tell me ”We throw every weird situation, person, head trip and brain fuck at you because we want to bring back old televizor programme ”Twin Peaks” to see how some could handle daily events of strange, odd and a bit creepy.”

It would certainly explain a lot.
Most people do not know who Ben Franklin is. (One of Americas founding fathers.) His writing and Philosophy of what this Nation need to do to stay a free Republic and how diversity is a strength, not a weakness, and why is necessary for this country to be truly free Nation! And how it seems our National insecurities, which are at all time high encouraged by politicians, are pushing us just the opposite direction and toward the 14 steps to fascism because insecurity at a national and personal level is an all time high by design!! If I could do anything I wanted, I love love to spend one day with Ben Franklin, just talking to him. I think he is rolling over in his grave right now.

If there is one thing I love about American women, is they seem to be able to be honest about their insecurities much more easy than men do and I find many American women awesome for that! It seems as if many times, American Women have more guts than the guys.

Much truth in what you say as you point it all out. America is rather uptight as I feel it everywhere I go with ppl looking at me like I'm some monster. I tend to look uninviting and I guess somewhat intimidating and I am suspicious by nature... all things that make me who I am to a fault. Ughhh, maybe one day I'll put away my asshole mode and learn how to grin at least. Much respect for the perspective you offered. Even I learn something here and there.

44, Sometimes it happens, not to be able to sleep. Get some Valerian Root caps, (Valerian is where diazepam/Valium, come from) and start at 450mg and work you way up to 1500mg if you have to. Beyond 1500mg? You will find upset stomach is an issue. Wash it down with Chamomile tea with a heaping tablespoon of Lavender (Yes, the vîolet floră/flower) and this is muscle relaxant. I do not know how much this will obliterate?-wrong word maybe, the effect of Tren, but it will help you relax. If sleep is a regular problem for you, try using this at 450mg nighty with tea I mention about ahead of bed time one hour. Onset will begin in 4 to 7 days and peak effect in 11 to 14. Nice thing is you do not wake with feeling like there are in drug effect hangover.

Ok, insecurities with guys in this country? Is not always sexuality and was not referring back to this in particular, but I have to say, many times I find America to be a weird place of paranoid people easily butthurt!
I lived in many parts of Europe where public bath and steam rooms are visited by men and women at same time. OH MY GOD! What a thought! No one lost their shit over it.
Last time I look, we are much built the same, yes? So why am I going to court to testify that a woman is wrong to be here to explain indecent exposure charge to the judge?? She is not flashing anyone with her tit expose, she was trying to feed her baby beast milk, but some insecure asshole dude lose his shit and call cops on her who give he ticket for indecent exposure! What is more natural than breast feed a baby????

I went to Halloween party with some Fetească Neagră (Românian Red Wine, is so dark you can not see light through it in your glass!) I put enough Quinine water in it to make it fizz and bubble and told all at this party, ”Is from basement wine collection from my family. Before Parliament change the law and forbid us to put the bite on more than 1 tourist at a time, we made wine from the blood. Is ok! You will love it! Îs how I look so young of 35 to 40 at real age of mid fifties!” Who do you think dare to drink first beside me? 1st, their daughters, who think this is funny, 2nd, their wives who joke about pulling 10 years off, then their sons and finally, husbands/fathers! Hahahaha! Do you EALLY think I bring blood to your party?

You know how many WOMEN I have tell me ”I wish my husband would get brave enough to wear a kilt. He has great legs, but he afraid and will not wear that in public!” Guys, a kilt is design and made to be worn by a MAN! If you are so afraid of what others will think, you have problems I can not even imagine how to repair!

If you think two dudes or to women being married is a threat to you own marriage, one of you is Gay! Just telling the truth here.

The dude with the biggest truck bragging about his gun collection will almost ALWAYS be first to drop on floor unconscious when I pull out 18 gauge needle and tell him where I have to stick it to treat his STD! (One in each cheek with 2 mL antibiotice-each muscle!) And he is now all mad an butt hurt AT ME because I laughed after he ask me if is possible I can treat his problem without being attracted to him while his pants are down??? REALLY??? Is THAT what you think is in my mind?? What ass you pull that out of? Oh lord love a duck!

Is funny as hell to go walking though shopping mall with my friend Terry, a Jamaican/French dude who has skin so dark is almost blue/black with straight black hair and watch people find his complexsion so intimidating they make an effort to stay back several feet!!! Is hilarious!

My son Mirceău is of mix race, his mom was a Gahlway girl of olive skin and sky blue eyes.

The dude who sucker punch Rich Piana in the face because of an opinion he had? What insecurities is he bulking up with muscle to disguise?
Me being of open mind does not make me any better or worse than you or anyone else, but am totally stunned at how many people in America believe it does!!! Am sorry, but America has lot of growing up to do!

When I go home to Great Britain or Ireland to visit cousin Georgian? I feel like I can breathe because if I do not wear lîngere under my kilt, no one is going to lose their shit if wind lift my kilt up and expose a butt cheek! NO ONE CARES!!
It feels at times since I am here like I would find no surprise of Peter Funte finally came out from behind a curtain somewhere to tell me ”We throw every weird situation, person, head trip and brain fuck at you because we want to bring back old televizor programme ”Twin Peaks” to see how some could handle daily events of strange, odd and a bit creepy.”

It would certainly explain a lot.
Most people do not know who Ben Franklin is. (One of Americas founding fathers.) His writing and Philosophy of what this Nation need to do to stay a free Republic and how diversity is a strength, not a weakness, and why is necessary for this country to be truly free Nation! And how it seems our National insecurities, which are at all time high encouraged by politicians, are pushing us just the opposite direction and toward the 14 steps to fascism because insecurity at a national and personal level is an all time high by design!! If I could do anything I wanted, I love love to spend one day with Ben Franklin, just talking to him. I think he is rolling over in his grave right now.

If there is one thing I love about American women, is they seem to be able to be honest about their insecurities much more easy than men do and I find many American women awesome for that! It seems as if many times, American Women have more guts than the guys.

Amazing post, brother. Something was learned by me.

Much truth in what you say as you point it all out. America is rather uptight as I feel it everywhere I go with ppl looking at me like I'm some monster. I tend to look uninviting and I guess somewhat intimidating and I am suspicious by nature... all things that make me who I am to a fault. Ughhh, maybe one day I'll put away my asshole mode and learn how to grin at least. Much respect for the perspective you offered. Even I learn something here and there.

Oh, one thing with Valerian? It has odor like something dug from cat litter box! The raw herb is had to take! If it upset your stomach (to some it will) get a box of the liquid Siberian Ginseng with Honey, Eluthero and royal jelly. One vial with last meal of the night when you take Valerian will be good enough for most. Do NOT take Valerian with St. Johns Wort!! Valerian can be hard on Gastro-Mucosal lining of digestion sîstem by itself.

I learn to laugh at some of this more, as long as some insecure meat head do not send his hate crime victim my way with injuries! Laughing is what got me in trouble with dude who needed STD shot. I thought he was making big joke! Fucker was serious!!!

Terry is only my size and last person I think of as intimidating, well, until he is in practical joke mood of his. Lol We hit it off after I ask him first time we met if I was seeing others avoid him like they feel under threat somehow. well yeah, and we talk until we both get hungry and had food and drinks at Kona Grill and we just friends ever since. He knows am Wînkte and is not bother by it a bit. My significant other is Navajo Nativ and I thank God for open mind to appreciate the one he send to me.

Top Bottom