napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

severe pip

Update.... I finally gave in and went to mea today. The doctor looked at my hip and said "whoa"!! She told me I need to go to the emergencemergency room. I have cellulitis. She said it's from my hip halfway to my knee. It's spongy to the touch now. I really don't know how this could have happened. I'm pretty anal about sterilizing and keeping everything clean.

This happened to me when I pinned my quad bro. Couldn't even walk because my leg would give out. It got infected and since then I always take a shower and clean the area thoroughly. Then I use the alcoholic pads and clean the area again. Needless to say... It's cleaner then a unworn white tee

Re: RE: Re: severe pip

scurry30 said:
Update.... I finally gave in and went to mea today. The doctor looked at my hip and said "whoa"!! She told me I need to go to the emergencemergency room. I have cellulitis. She said it's from my hip halfway to my knee. It's spongy to the touch now. I really don't know how this could have happened. I'm pretty anal about sterilizing and keeping everything clean.
Damn bro, that's serious. I actually just had to go to the er last week because of celluitis, the shit sucks. Mine was completely aas unrelated. I've been getting abscess since I was about 16, no idea why. The doctor said it's just hereditary, some people just get them. I remember growing up, my dad would get them all the time. The abscesses usually go away on their own for me but this one was on my calf and last week I put my knee sleeves on and hit the squats hard, the next day I woke up and couldn't walk. I guess all that pressure from squatting caused the infection to push down deep. Sorry, you're probably thinking tmi but I just wanted to let you know I 100% understand what you're going through.

I always have antibiotics on hand ( for more than one reason if you follow me ) but at the first sign of redness or something like that I take some just to be careful.. It happens man but at least your getting it treated soon than later

I hope your feeling better, let us know how it all pans out.

Hopefully the doc accurately diagnosed it and wasn't just trying to scare you.

I had pip in my quad that swole up and moved down to my knee to where I could not bend it but traveling from your glute is pretty far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scurry30 said:

I see no one paid any mind to my questions. This was my reason for asking. I could have told you this days ago :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
scurry30 said:

I see no one paid any mind to my questions. This was my reason for asking. I could have told you this days ago :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
I haven't had a fever whatsoever and there was no heat in it untIl this morning.

scurry30 said:
Olympus said:
scurry30 said:

I haven't had a fever whatsoever and there was no heat in it untIl this morning.

Doctors diagnose everything as "cellulitis." It sounds worse than it is. I'd recommend some antibiotics if it's still persistent after all of these days, seriously. That's also why I tell people to always keep some on hand.

Top Bottom