napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

severe pip

scurry30

What's up guys? I'm having some pretty extreme pip for the past five days that has progressively gotten worse. I don't believe it to be the gear because I've been running this gear for weeks now. I'm running test cyp and tren a. Now I'm not one of those guys that cries about pip. I can handle pain pretty well but this is a whole other level. The injection I believe to have started this was in the ventro Saturday night. Now the pain has spread from just the hip all the way to my knee. I can barely walk. I use 25g 1.5 pins. It doesn't seem to be infected but it is swelling even around my knee. It's almost like my leg is filling up with fluid. Any ideas??? This has never happened before.

Another note ....I read an article that said there's a chance that I puncture d the lymphatic system and it's leaking as it doesn't have the ability to clot

That happens when I hit a nerve or vein. if it's a vein, you could have some swelling and bruising. Hitting a nerve is different. That causes much more pain, from my experience

scurry30 said:
Another note ....I read an article that said there's a chance that I puncture d the lymphatic system and it's leaking as it doesn't have the ability to clot

Lol don't think that. The odds of that are SLIM. Post a pic up of what it looks like and we may be able to help more

Hmmm. Where about did u pin. You could have missed the ventro and also got a nerve and the swelling is traveling to your leg. Do you have a fever? Feel sick? Like andro flu?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Hmmm. Where about did u pin. You could have missed the ventro and also got a nerve and the swelling is traveling to your leg. Do you have a fever? Feel sick? Like andro flu?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Nah no flu like symptoms. just pain. If I have my knee bent... When I straighten it back out my knee cap pops every time. Just a side note.

I think u could have nicked a nerve. And then inflamation is just traveling your leg. Hit some advil and ice the area. Should be fine.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

1. Do you have a fever?
2. Is the injection site hot or red?
3. Does it contain EO, or what is the carrier oil & compound?

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

PHURIOUS said:
I think u could have nicked a nerve. And then inflamation is just traveling your leg. Hit some advil and ice the area. Should be fine.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

^^^^^^^^^ This is what it sounds like to me... I have done this before with fucking primo injections in the same area and it lasted A LONG time... over a week man... I stopped pinning there after that because it was intolerable... I am damn near certain this is what is going on judging by the description... I hate to say this because it sounds almost mean to a point but unfortunately its one of those things you just have to deal with brother... It will pass but it sucks in the process... Think about forcing yourself to run 10 miles on that shit like I was doing when it happened... it looked like i had a softball growing out of it... EYE OF THE TIGER BRO! LOLLLL :lol:

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

^^^^^^^^^ This is what it sounds like to me... I have done this before with fucking primo injections in the same area and it lasted A LONG time... over a week man... I stopped pinning there after that because it was intolerable... I am damn near certain this is what is going on judging by the description... I hate to say this because it sounds almost mean to a point but unfortunately its one of those things you just have to deal with brother... It will pass but it sucks in the process... Think about forcing yourself to run 10 miles on that shit like I was doing when it happened... it looked like i had a softball growing out of it... EYE OF THE TIGER BRO! LOLLLL :lol:
Yeah it's tough. I've still been going to work everyday and I'm an electrician. Climbing up and down a ten foot ladder is not a good time. Lol. I appreciate everybodys advice and input. Guess I'll go with the ice packs and grit my teeth. Thanks alot guys.

scurry30 said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah it's tough. I've still been going to work everyday and I'm an electrician. Climbing up and down a ten foot ladder is not a good time. Lol. I appreciate everybodys advice and input. Guess I'll go with the ice packs and grit my teeth. Thanks alot guys.

Yeh, you just hit a nerve i would bet brother. You just have to walk it off and give it time. I can relate to your job A LOT. Im also an electrician, and i know what you mean about climbing ladders all day long, working on knees, and getting into awkward positions that make the PIP that much worse. Hang in there brother. It will pass

Happens more than you know man you just hit a nerve, takes 3-5 days for me for that pip feeling to subside dont stress it, and when in doubt foam roll and massage that shit

Sent using Tapatalk

It honestly sounds like you may need your leg amputated bro. If you need a prosthetic leg for your nub let me know. I know a website to get one

Re: RE: Re: severe pip

Redam said:
It honestly sounds like you may need your leg amputated bro. If you need a prosthetic leg for your nub let me know. I know a website to get one
Haha

Redam said:
Shit I'm from the country bro. I was gonna make my own out of duct tape and snuff cans. Lol.

scurry30 said:
Redam said:
Shit I'm from the country bro. I was gonna make my own out of duct tape and snuff cans. Lol.

I love hearing how resourceful you are! LOL... NICE... that's beast mode :eek:

I dont want to hear anymore about pip. Lol. I just injected my 6ml shot fir the day and im fine. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom