napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

I wake up early as hell to go to work cause I have a long commute so if i wake up late sometimes it means I skip breakfast for a shake or a protein bar.
And wow I never would have imagined eggs in the microwave would be good lol. Ive heard of people doing it but I assumed it would be rubbery and gross but maybe im wrong. Ill have to lookup a recipe or check out your log.

I get that too but a little bit different. Everyone at work is always amazed or shocked to see my lunches. Not even because they look tasty but I get the whole "chicken and broccoli? Is that really all your eating and nothing else, where are the fries 🍟?" or "Where is the ketchup, i wish i could eat healthy" type of responses. At this point I dont even know what to say to them. They even look at me weird for walking into the office with like 4 water bottles and a shaker cup...

And technically not married exactly, more like a long time living partner. Sometimes its easier to call her my wife or "wifey" instead of my gf. She gets upset to feel like a just a girlfriend so i've gotten used to using the term wife just cause I get less crap for it. She might as well be anyway.
Sounds just like my life. Same with the commute and work setting lol...
I'll post a pic of my eggs on Monday and show you how yummy they are! Put a ring on it!! Lol [emoji184]

Diet was decent today except the fact that I skipped my normal breakfast and had a cup of juice with a quest bar instead. I feel a little guilty for doing this. Not because of the calories but because I know I should be more disciplined to wake up early enough to cook breakfast everyday. Im gonna make up for it by making sure im perfect tomorrow and from here on out.

Im still replacing all my meals with chicken and white fish post work out and fat free yogurt for a snack excluding
breakfast which is normally eggs for right now. Normally i would have had a chicken sandwhich on daves killer bread for dinner (or a burger) but the wife requested chicken and rice for dinner so chicken and rice it was.

Tomorrow will be a chicken or fish sandwhich.

Trying going the egg white route man, With protein powder. It's just as fast and its real food!!!!

Trying going the egg white route man, With protein powder. It's just as fast and its real food!!!!
Yea Ive been considering getting a carton of egg whites already cracked. I need to cut a few more calories out of my diet to hit my goal so ill probably try this. I actually counted all my macros today and I was super suprised at the fat content.

So while im sitting here bored after hitting the gym and i figure i might as well do something instead of nothing. So I figured Id actually count up my calories and macros of what Im actually eating right now since its different than the recomp/lean mass diet i originally posted. Ive pretty much eaten this almost exactly the past 2 days.

Meal 1
4 XL whole eggs with 4 egg whites with spinage cooked in a small spoon of olive oil and a cup of jasmine rice.
44C/52P/34F

Meal 2
8oz Talipia with 2 cups of rice with lime and cilantro.
89C/66P/8F

Meal 3
8oz chicken breast with 2 cups of cooked cabbage or broccoli drizzled with avacado oil
8C/70P/28F

Snack
Greek yogurt or cottage cheese with 4 oz strawberries or jello.
This ranges from 10 calories all the way to 250 calories depending on what I choose. Its all protien with minimal carbs and fats unless its 10 calories worth of sugar free jello

Meal 4
4oz chicken breast on 2 slices of Dave's killer bread with 2tbps of olive oil mayonnaise, lettuce and tomato.
C50/40P/20F

So its basically 210C/253P/94F which is supposed to be 2,472 to 2,698 calories depending on what I eat for a snack. I really hope i miscalculated the number of fats cause they seem very high and ive been trying to cut them as much as possible (which i doubt cause im pretty good at math). Ill probably just cut meal 2 down to one cup of rice which will cut out 44g of carbs and 214 calories.

So far im still making progress, weighed in tonight at 222lbs with a stomach full of food. Im sure ill be at least 1-2 lighter first thing in the morning. Looking leaner and fuller so i know im doing something right.

Last edited:
You can switch the whole eggs from xlarge to.lare that cuts a little more than a gram of fat each egg...drop the drizzled avocado oil.. and mayo...replace mayo with mustard

Also on this amount of calories i literally feel like im starving all day long especially at after work/gym at night. Ill eat meal 1 before work, meal 2 during lunch break and the other 3 at home all in less less than a 6 hour timespan. Not sure what it is, my mind tells me its the tren e but at only 100mg a week its hard to say. Ive been eating random things like raw broccoli, chugging water bottles and bowls of boiled cabbage with basically no calories just to curve the hunger. And that's including my snack/mini meal of greek yogurt or fat free cottage cheese with strawberries. But im determined to keep my diet as clean as possible from here on out excluding cheat meals on which I plan on having one every 10 days.

Ill have to sneak a cheat meal or 2 for this superbowl sunday for some light beers and baked chicken wings. Ill probably eat nothing else that day other than greek yogurt and giant bowls of broccoli and cabbage LOL im so serious though.

You can switch the whole eggs from xlarge to.lare that cuts a little more than a gram of fat each egg...drop the drizzled avocado oil.. and mayo...replace mayo with mustard
Yea i was thinking the avacodo oil is maybe a little to much. And mustard why didnt I think of that? You are a genius thanks lol

So if i change my breakfast to 10 egg whites and drop the yokes and drop the olive oil from my cabbage thats like 58g of fats right there...wow.

I don't know if im counting those fats accurately now that i think about it. Cause when i cook my cabbage i use 2 lbs cabbage boiled in 12 cups of water and I add the 2 servings of olive oil to the boiled water...which makes 28g of fat. Maybe ill just drop the olive oil all together as i know i can boil the cabbage without it. So who knows since i drain all the water out the cabbage maybe im not actually eating all 28 grams.

So if i change my breakfast to 10 egg whites and drop the yokes and drop the olive oil from my cabbage thats like 58g of fats right there...wow.

I don't know if im counting those fats accurately now that i think about it. Cause when i cook my cabbage i use 2 lbs cabbage boiled in 12 cups of water and I add the 2 servings of olive oil to the boiled water...which makes 28g of fat. Maybe ill just drop the olive oil all together as i know i can boil the cabbage without it. So who knows since i drain all
the water out the cabbage maybe im not actually eating all 28 grams.
Just by dropping the yokes , you're cutting a ton of fat , but also cals too. Just replace with something healthier!!!

I don't know if im counting those fats accurately now that i think about it. Cause when i cook my cabbage i use 2 lbs cabbage boiled in 12 cups of water and I add the 2 servings of olive oil to the boiled water...which makes 28g of fat. Maybe ill just drop the olive oil all together as i know i can boil the cabbage without it. So who knows since i drain all the water out the cabbage maybe im not actually eating all 28 grams.

You're doing it all wrong. . If you're gonna eat cabbage don't boil that shit lol...slice and dice it..throw it in a pan with a 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth. ..spray the pan with fat free olive oil cooking spray first...there you go tastes like fried cabbage :)

I would Keep 2 of the whole eggs they're gonna keep you fuller longer. But like svanimost said it will cut the fat...

Last edited:
You're doing it all wrong. . If you're gonna eat cabbage don't boil that shit lol...slice and dice it..throw it in a pan with a 1/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth. ..spray the pan with fat free olive oil cooking spray first...there you go tastes like fried cabbage :)

I would Keep 2 of the whole eggs they're gonna keep you fuller longer. But like svanimost said it will cut the fat...
Wow i didnt know you could even do that. Learn something new all the time, thanks seriously. ill try that with the cabbage

7540362e952ca722b8b05ef51f86504c.jpg

And this is a pic of my dinner just for fun. The other sandwhich is my girls, she basically eats exactly what I eat only 3 meals a day instead of 5 and thats if you call greek yogurt with berries a full meal. Makes shopping much less complicated.

7540362e952ca722b8b05ef51f86504c.jpg

And this is a pic of my dinner just for fun. The other sandwhich is my girls, she basically eats exactly what I eat only 3 meals a day instead of 5 and thats if you call greek yogurt with berries a full meal. Makes shopping much less complicated.
Looks good...did you use the mustard instead?

Yea mine had mustard which was on the left, my wifes had a little mustard and mayo on the right. If you look carefully you can see the mayo on her sandwich (dont want anyone calling me out for the mayo on her sandwhich lol). It's just light olive oil mayo with 35 cals a serving but its still extra fats regardless.

Well today is the Superbowl, so im cheating but keeping it honest. So far ive had nothing but a pound of blanched broccoli, a protien shake and lots of water. When the game starts and ill end up eating some baked chicken wings and fried catfish. Pretty much zero carbs today excluding the 4 grams of sugars that go into the hot wing sauce and the carbs that will come from broccoli and celery which basically dont really count anyways. Ill probably have 2 or 3 light beers that only have 2.1g of carbs a piece and 99 calories a bottle.

Still counting the calories today, and im staying under 2200 calories no matter what. Still getting in a decent amount of protien with less than 20g carbs maximum and tons of fiber from veggies. Today will be a non training day and ill probably spend my time away from the forum so relax bro's and enjoy the game cause I know I will.

9ab3b82fdf8a8de9bf353302dcc9505e.jpg

So this is what I had last night. I ended up hitting right at 2200 calories. With. about 9oz of fried catfish and 10 chicken wings a ton of celery sticks and almost 2 lbs of broccoli with 3 beers hit right around 2100 calories. I had a serving of light ranch with the celery and a spoonful of nacho cheese with the broccoli which added about 250 calories. I hit about 180g of protien including the shake I had and no clue how much fat and maybe 35g carbs all in all. Still stayed in a deficit. Going strict again today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom