napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SDBronco Transformation Log

You definitely know I'm following along and I'm looking forward to your progress bro

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Thanks RickRock

So i neglected to post yesterday but so far the diet has been good the past 2 days. When i quoted a weight of 231 it was probably due to all the food/water I ate that day and I also weighed myself with pants on.
I need to drop about 8-10 lbs in the next 2-3 weeks before I will feel comfortable balsting tren and test. What I've done yesterday and what my plan is moving forward is to eat the same diet but exchange all my protien sources for chicken breast or white fish for the next few weeks, and all egg whites instead of whole eggs. That should cut my fat content by about 50% or a little more.
This morning i weighed in at 224 naked. I can tell im still holding a small amount of water from all the soduim so Im going to try and cut it out as much as possible. I make a bad habit out of binge eating cause its usually real easy for me to drop the weight when I start dieting. Although that won't happen this cycle not even on cheat days.

Will update again soon after I hit the gym.

So i just counted the calories (roughly using the calculator on my phone) and its about 2600-2700 a day what im eating right now so I should drop pretty fast but not too much over the next 14-21 days. If I ate my diet I listed in my original post with all the fats im currently excluding it would be an about 3200 calories a day which would only be 200 more than my last cycle so I feel what I have planned here is pretty solid but only time will tell.

Good beginning & yes get that bacon in now!!!! We will all transform quickly. Mine soon to come.. Following with you!!

Getting back on the forum late today but still getting todays log in. Today was back and biceps, I felt really good today.

I warmed up with pull ups did 3 sets of 12. Followed by 5 sets of barbell rows 90lbs, 120lbs, and then 3 sets of 135 lbs.

Followed that up with 3 sets of rear delt rows (bent over with barbell) did 100lbs the entire time. Did 5 or 6 sets of lat pulldowns with a low weight, 100lbs or so, did 15+ reps the first few sets until i raised the weight and went to failure twice on last two sets. Finished off with 3 sets of dumbell curls only 30lbs, 3 sets of barbell curls at 80lbs, and 4 sets of hammer curls at 35lbs really focusing on the forearms. All for 12-15 rep range. On back day i usually hit biceps with less weight for a decent pump.

Did 45 mins of cardio 15 mins on the stair master (all i could take lol) and 30 on the treadmill just long enough for the pump in my arms to go down so I could drive home safely, lol.

This was my post work out meal today since for right now only im trying to keep it leaner. Its only for right now until I bump up the calories for my actual recomp in which i will be following the diet I originally posted.

ea3f8e0a232dbb5b91682fa4ec0a6583.jpg

8 oz stir fried chicken with italian green beans, green and red bell peppers, red onions, brown rice cooked in a small amount of olive oil and half an avavado doced on top. 1.5 lbs of veggies total (uncooked weight) and 1.5 cups of brown rice. It was good but I ran out of oregano and turmeric today so it wasnt as perfect as it could have been but it got the job done. Oh yea and a half a lime squeezed on top of the chicken and rice, probably the best aspect of the entire meal.

Good beginning & yes get that bacon in now!!!! We will all transform quickly. Mine soon to come.. Following with you!!
Absolutely bro, todays dinner was a grilled chicken sandwich instead of that sirlion burger Im used to, no bacon or cheese on it either but all the other ingredients. It still tasted amazing but i cant wait to add more tren and up the fats so I can have that Bacon burger again LOL.

I also excluded the potato wedges this time too, just more fats and carbs i dont need just yet.

This was my post work out meal today since for right now only im trying to keep it leaner. Its only for right now until I bump up the calories for my actual recomp in which i will be following the diet I originally posted.

ea3f8e0a232dbb5b91682fa4ec0a6583.jpg

8 oz stir fried chicken with italian green beans, green and red bell peppers, red onions, brown rice cooked in a small amount of olive oil and half an avavado doced on top. 1.5 lbs of veggies total (uncooked weight) and 1.5 cups of brown rice. It was good but I ran out of oregano and turmeric today so it wasnt as perfect as it could have been but it got the job done. Oh yea and a half a lime squeezed on top of the chicken and rice, probably the best aspect of the entire meal.

This looks amazing!!!! My caloric intake for the day haha. I think I could condense this down some. Hmm thanks for sharing!

So today is the official start day of the Transformation log so im going to do my best to keep this updated and informative.

So far ive been doing good actually down 8 lbs already which is great but completely unexpected and very rapid. Looks like i may be ready for my blast a lot sooner than i thought.
Weighing im at 223 today looking better feeling great. I decided to add a steak meal back in and the rest will still be chicken and rice based until I get in the 215 lbs range.
No weights today just cardio, taking it light on my joints right now cause i know once I start blast my strength will go through the roof.

So i did a mere 30 mins of steady state on the treadmill today and that's it. Tomorrow I will hit chest and rear delts and do more cardio.

This is what I had post work out.
4c0c20617b2f38d1e8393bf96abeeb86.jpg

A 10 oz Sirloin steak and 2 cups of brown rice with avacado oil and coconut oil drizzled on top. It was a treat.

7569874d7d21e570c90a8ebb0df12c22.jpg

I also pinned half a cc of test e and half a cc off tren e, 125mg and 100mg respectively. I had to take a pic it looked like a galaxy of stars falling in harmony as the tren mixed with the test, so pretty lol. Went right into the left pec pip free.
All curiosity of Titan of course.

Following this one my man! Kill it!

The food alone in this thread is already enough for everyone to hit subscribe haha

Love the detail so far and the clear goals bro. Definitely excited to see where you take this one!

This is just a small portion of my grocery run today, no way i would be able to fit it all in one pic. Inspired by RedMorkia from one of the pics off his log.

24d89ad8c9f903b3baf9fc798aecbf08.jpg

Top Bottom