napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

scam or na bro’s

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
shoot the opinions bro’s , what you guys think of this shit, saw an ad for this online

https://www.sparqlife.com/?utm_sour...n=prospecting_1-19_IG&utm_term=open_targeting

39253c0553022420ef7b204ac076d1bc.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know bro. My scam sensor is going off, but I'm a pretty skeptical person by nature so maybe I'm not the best to answer lol

i’ll be the lab rat for you guys and order it when it’s released haha, prob just another bs product but why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think there is something to the increased bioavailability. However does the delivery system actually work? I did a report on electronic cigarettes which I personally used to quit smoking. The amount of nicotine which you could compare to vitamins in this case wasn't quite as good as you would think though. Obviously the best way is to bypass the processing organ such as kidneys liver etc...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don’t like the sound of it. Inhaling? Sounds like a good way to fuck up your lungs.
Next time buy a vape pen and fill it with test susp and let us know if it works too lol

I don’t like the sound of it. Inhaling? Sounds like a good way to fuck up your lungs.
Next time buy a vape pen and fill it with test susp and let us know if it works too lol

lmaoooooo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting concept.... bit too futuristic for me I like the old school Animal Pak.... course I go with the powder mixable now...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Probably just a ploy to cash in on the popularity of vaping I wouldn't think it's a viable source of vitamin intake.... I bet it's minimal traces.. at best...But who knows... could be the next best thing...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom