napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx S4

videohunter

My first sarmsx purchase arrived today & I took my first 25mg (0.5ml) earlier today will take another 25mg (0.5ml) in about an hour , the taste is something I need to get used to haha, but I'm super excited , will keep you guys posted as the days go by !

My first sarmsx purchase arrived today & I took my first 25mg (0.5ml) earlier today will take another 25mg (0.5ml) in about an hour , the taste is something I need to get used to haha, but I'm super excited , will keep you guys posted as the days go by !

excellent... the s4 is extremely strong and you are absolutely going to love it... make sure to keep us updated and if you have questions, dont hesitate to let me know... just in case you have not watched it before, make sure to familiarize yourself with the proper way to dose it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpHUP_Brf-I

fuck me, you ARE the video hunter... what was i thinking??? LOLLL thats awesome brother... if you need any help along the way, just let me know!

Yes sir I am lol
Just took my 2nd ( 0.5ml ) for the day

Just a side note , I've taken quite a few research chems liquids & everytime they were never full in the bottles always 3/4 filled or less then full Sarmsx bottle are filled to the brim ! 100% topped off ! Not one drop missing , this is mint !

My dosing schedule with this S4 will be 7am (0.5ml) & 2 pm (0.5ml)

Is this good ?

Yes sir I am lol
Just took my 2nd ( 0.5ml ) for the day

Just a side note , I've taken quite a few research chems liquids & everytime they were never full in the bottles always 3/4 filled or less then full Sarmsx bottle are filled to the brim ! 100% topped off ! Not one drop missing , this is mint !

My dosing schedule with this S4 will be 7am (0.5ml) & 2 pm (0.5ml)

Is this good ?

very nice to hear! you wont ever get short changed with sarmsx... the best of the best at all times is what you will get...

for dosing, you need to take your second dose 4-6 hours later after your first...

You are going to love S4 and the strength, hardness, and vascularity it brings bro. I guarantee it! It's at the top of the list of my favorite sarms to use

You are going to love S4 and the strength, hardness, and vascularity it brings bro. I guarantee it! It's at the top of the list of my favorite sarms to use

Looking foward to see how it goes, on paper it's perfect for my goals, I think I will be a good test case simply because I stay around 8/10 % year around , so this should shine given my physique .

I plan on running this for the full 12 weeks

Last edited:
Looking foward to see how it goes, on paper it's perfect for my goals, I think I will be a good test case simply because I stay around 8/10 % year around , so this should shine given my physique .

I plan on running this for the full 12 weeks

your going to notice the muscle hardening very quickly and then comes the strength and vascularity... your at the ideal body fat to be using it for it to shine the most as well..

your going to notice the muscle hardening very quickly and then comes the strength and vascularity... your at the ideal body fat to be using it for it to shine the most as well..

Awesome that's what I figured,

Just a tidbit if info on my physique preference

I owe my love of fitness & body goals due to my idol - Sylvester Stallone, his Physique from Rocky 3&4 , Rambo 1&2

Rambo 3 he was a tad bulky for my liking

& as far as pros go Frank Zane is the pinnacle of physique & fitness IMO

Those body types ...

Good luck bud! Sarmsx S4 is by far the most potent brand of s4 I've ever used. I guarantee you won't find more pure S4 on any RC site.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Awesome that's what I figured,

Just a tidbit if info on my physique preference

I owe my love of fitness & body goals due to my idol - Sylvester Stallone, his Physique from Rocky 3&4 , Rambo 1&2

Rambo 3 he was a tad bulky for my liking

& as far as pros go Frank Zane is the pinnacle of physique & fitness IMO

Those body types ...

excellent... i love the rocky 3 and 4 body type... he was so far beyond impressive... s4 absolutely provides the type of muscle hardening and lean muscle your after... im not saying its going to turn you into rocky LOL but it aims towards that kind of body type, absolutely bro

good luck man, I bought the s4 from sarmsx and have absolutely loved it. The muscle hardness and strength gains have been awesome

excellent... i love the rocky 3 and 4 body type... he was so far beyond impressive... s4 absolutely provides the type of muscle hardening and lean muscle your after... im not saying its going to turn you into rocky LOL but it aims towards that kind of body type, absolutely bro

Thanks again to you Dylan & everyone else for your quick responses, I'm thinking of posting before & after pics in the next day or two.. this way we can see the progress & give you an overall feel of the physique I'm working with ..

Thanks again to you Dylan & everyone else for your quick responses, I'm thinking of posting before & after pics in the next day or two.. this way we can see the progress & give you an overall feel of the physique I'm working with ..

yes, you should always do before and afters as well as pre cycle, mid and post bloodwork...

Top Bottom